Something About Nothing ... #12

Bobbie- college tuition years are scary!! My boys went to the local state university so their tuition didn’t break the bank. Now Kyles med school Bills- :faint:

Lynne- hope you’re resting and the family is pampering you!:)

Tiger lily- night shifts are hard!! Joe worked shift work for many years and it’s hard! Yay on a spring Orlando trip next year!

Beauty of a day here! Heading back to the Studios later with the gang for some rides and the kids want to see the concert tonight.

Have a great afternoon all!

Bobbie.....glad you’re doing better.....migraines are horrible!!

Tygerlilly.......congrats on the spring trip next year!!! Happy planning for that one........

So, almost bedtime here.......absolutely planning an early night......although today we did get a reservation for The Palm in March and arranged a meet up with J’aime Paris......does that make me a planner now......:D

No plans tomorrow as yet.......weather is to be quite decent again.....

Enjoy rest of your Sunday :)

Last edited:

Evening Sans family :wave2:

Happy belated birthday bobbie68
EDD2CEF5-5B75-4CD1-9B9A-1D09AAF7F863.gif

I have put it off way too long and now have a tarp over the entire roof so I have to spend megabucks asap.

Tink sorry to hear about the roof....... not fun when real life issues cut into vacation plans :hug:

Nasty cough and sore throat still. And since I have been asleep for two days, why I am up at this hour? Ugh. Trying to at least try rest some more. Have not eaten for 2 days either, so may sneak down and make some tea. Hydrate. I have tried, went back to sleep after drinking some water.

Lynne sending more mummy dust your way....hope you feel better soon :hug:

Anyway- I've thought of all of you often (and maybe even lurked a little, OK alot). I've been too ashamed to post for a long time. But Im feeling much more like myself and wanted to stop in and 'see' everyone.

So glad to see you back ckmiles............and great to hear your feeling better....you are part of the Sans family and we are happy you are back :grouphug:

Broke bones in the foot for the second time but these breaks were in other places

49324A2E-08C7-4D1D-8ECF-533DBC1D50FC.gif

we need a laying like a beached whale on a sofa smilie.......that’s about us right now......one on each one sprawled out!

I have a Pizza and garlic knot pregnancy.......after dinner tonight............I’am in a carbohydrate induced stupor.....LOL

I got a little more information about the boy that B is going to the prom with. He’s not one of the kids that she grew up with. He’s only been at her school since 2017. They had a couple of classes together last year. I finally saw some pictures tonight. He’s kind of cute.

Congratulations to B on her upcoming prom:cheer2:

Welcome to the Sans family Tigerlilly :wave:

Monyk sending get well wishes for your daughter.

Keisha......yeah......for the shower......hope you heal up soon :wave2:

Pattyw.....so nice to see you and your family enjoying some Florida sunshine and fun at Universal.....the hurricane drink looks good.

Last edited:
To all Sans family and fellow Astronomy folk....a supermoon is going to occur on Tuesday night......it will be the biggest full moon of the year......Looking forward to a lovely clear night to see it....actually it will be hard not to see if unobstructed by significant cloud cover.

3092A43F-254F-4226-9DDA-AA1F0F57F90E.jpeg

To all fellow Astronomy folk....a supermoon is going to occur on Tuesday night......it will be the biggest full moon of the year......Looking forward to a lovely clear night to see it....actually it will be hard not to see if unobstructed by significant cloud cover.

View attachment 383072

Thanks for the heads up

Made a note to myself to check it out

Hope we don’t get rain Tuesday night

To all Sans family and fellow Astronomy folk....a supermoon is going to occur on Tuesday night......it will be the biggest full moon of the year......Looking forward to a lovely clear night to see it....actually it will be hard not to see if unobstructed by significant cloud cover.

View attachment 383072

Yep, hoping it’s clear over here too........our telescope will be poised and in position.......looks like no cloud over here so fingers crossed........it’ll be an impressive one!!

I liked tonight’s episode of WD

Glad you enjoyed it.........wish I still liked it, Tom watches it mostly on FF and sees an episode in around 5 minutes. But think he’s about to give up on it......

Monday again.........:D

Schumi dinner sounds good, as usual!

Charade, hilarious video!

Pattyw great photos, getting me excited about our trip!

Bobbie glad you are feeling better. I’m glad my tuition days are coming to an end! My daughter has done it in bits. She took a 2 yr diploma programme in Youth Justice then worked a few years as a youth worker to see what direction she wanted to go, then she went back for Bachelors of Social Work and was accepted as 3rd yr student. Now she’ll probably work another couple of years before Masters programme. But I told her I’d pay for the Bachelors, she can pay for Masters!

Lynne hang in there! Your body is telling you it needs rest! Good thing tomorrow is a holiday for you. It is here too, we have Family Day! I’m going with oldest dd to the mall, she wants to look at shoes.

Tygerlilly fun getting to plan trip for next spring too!

Tink, yes! Watched and now watching the later Talking Dead. Can’t sleep! It’s 12:48 now. Quite an interesting season.

Robo another super moon? Didn’t we have one not long Ago? I don’t think we’ll see it. Supposed to get more snow Tues.

Mac I likes tonight’s episode too. Getting very interesting.

Schumi I can’t see Tom giving up on it, this season is really good! You should try watching again, you may start enjoying it.

Slow Sunday for me! Went to church and afterwards there was the annual vestry meeting. Came home and had afternoon nap! I should have gone out for a walk while the sun was shining! But nap won. Which is probably the reason I can’t sleep now!
The morning was cold and icy, but by mid day it was warming up and sunshine! Tomorrow my daughter is off work due to Family Day holiday so we’re going shoe shopping

Hope everyone had a nice Sunday!

Schumi dinner sounds good, as usual!

Charade, hilarious video!

Pattyw great photos, getting me excited about our trip!

Bobbie glad you are feeling better. I’m glad my tuition days are coming to an end! My daughter has done it in bits. She took a 2 yr diploma programme in Youth Justice then worked a few years as a youth worker to see what direction she wanted to go, then she went back for Bachelors of Social Work and was accepted as 3rd yr student. Now she’ll probably work another couple of years before Masters programme. But I told her I’d pay for the Bachelors, she can pay for Masters!

Lynne hang in there! Your body is telling you it needs rest! Good thing tomorrow is a holiday for you. It is here too, we have Family Day! I’m going with oldest dd to the mall, she wants to look at shoes.

Tygerlilly fun getting to plan trip for next spring too!

Tink, yes! Watched and now watching the later Talking Dead. Can’t sleep! It’s 12:48 now. Quite an interesting season.

Robo another super moon? Didn’t we have one not long Ago? I don’t think we’ll see it. Supposed to get more snow Tues.

Mac I likes tonight’s episode too. Getting very interesting.

Schumi I can’t see Tom giving up on it, this season is really good! You should try watching again, you may start enjoying it.

Slow Sunday for me! Went to church and afterwards there was the annual vestry meeting. Came home and had afternoon nap! I should have gone out for a walk while the sun was shining! But nap won. Which is probably the reason I can’t sleep now!
The morning was cold and icy, but by mid day it was warming up and sunshine! Tomorrow my daughter is off work due to Family Day holiday so we’re going shoe shopping

Hope everyone had a nice Sunday!

Sounds a nice way to spend a day Sue.....I love a nap.....and enjoy your shoe shopping today!!!

I watched some of the WD last week and was lost...so many new people......people walking with dead skins on them.....I thought that was dangerous to them at one point.....didn't something happen to Gabriel???

Nope, I`m out...….Tom will watch last nights episode you saw tonight.....but I think he`s already checked out.....have to say I`m harsh with tv shows once they lose my interest......Judith is more than a little annoying so that reason alone is enough for me...…

It is breezy as heck this morning...….so, decided not to go out.....

And we need to stay in tomorrow as we have more than a few workmen coming with quotes for different things......we want new outside lights all around the property, so the sparky is coming mid morning, guy coming in the afternoon to quote for a new alarm system.....the one we have just needs a few tweaks but we like the perimeter protection system where if someone even bashes the window it goes off, so we`ll keep that style of alarm system.....saves waiting till they`re in....but it`s a few years old now.…….everyone says we really don't need one in this area, but better to be safe than sorry...….and we have a guy about putting up new gates at the end of our drive...….he`s calling in the morning to let us know when he`ll be here.....

So, will keep me out of mischief tomorrow.....

So far today.....cleared out some drawers and 2 bedroom closets and found some more old clothes for the charity store...…Yes, I had more than a few when did I ever wear that moments!!!!

Tom looked thrilled I had cleared a space till he realised I had more room for new clothes...….

Gotta love a closet clearout…………...

Yep, that is what little one said, more closet room, more stuff. Sounds busy enough Schumi.

Sue, brr. All I have to say. Hope you warm up too, soon.

Little one finally picked out a nice, cheap desk to replace the very beaten up one she had. She even put it together herself. Me, in bed all day. Upset tummy did not help.

Thankfully today is a holiday. I am hoping to go to work tomorrow. I may just need another sick day though. And ooh, another nice moon on Tuesday. Thanks for the heads up Robo. But pretty sure no moon to see here.

I think we will have lots of cloud cover, as more than a few inches of snow coming on Wednesday before icing up, then raining. Seems to be a pattern for us, cold days, then snow, as a day that starts cold with snow, stays around freezing all day, with ice and freezing rain, then temps rise above freezing as the night enfolds. Then we will see 50’s and more rain to end the week.

Time for a shower. Here is hoping I feel better without having to lay down.

Later homies.

Morning Sans family :wave2:

Coffee in hand :surfweb:

6E93E355-45D5-44B2-A82F-3FFD04A3BF04.jpeg

A2E00BA7-10DE-4001-94A6-4AACEE6D6A1C.jpeg

Lynne glad to hear your up and moving. Hope today is a better day for you.

D95FC95E-E8B6-4A9C-A297-D3D7C74651F2.gif

One for Mac

CB1347E2-F115-4E47-A1C2-A8B8BC629669.gif

Yes, that was the Wolf blood red moon eclipse that was a few weeks ago. This is a supermoon. The moon will be the biggest brightest moon of the year as it will be about 17,000 miles closer to the earth. The moon was full last night, tonight and will be it’s biggest as it crests the horizon Tuesday.

the one we have just needs a few tweaks but we like the perimeter protection system where if someone even bashes the window it goes off, so we`ll keep that style of alarm system.....saves waiting till they`re in....but it`s a few years old now.…….everyone says we really don't need one in this area, but better to be safe than sorry...….

Your right it is better to be safe then sorry. So sad that we live in a time when we have to have all that.....we just went through adding security cameras to both homes. We already have alarm systems in place.

Funny you posted that Robo....Alarm company asked if we wanted them to cost up with security cameras and we said we weren’t sure......really don’t think we need them.....but wonder if we should just get a few......we are quite remote here, and too remote for burglars usually......lol......still, wouldn’t be without an alarm ever.......peace of mind, especially when Tom used to work away when we were in the other house......burglaries were never a problem their either but again, peace of mind.......

Going to think about cameras now.......

Full Snow Moon and only totally full moon in February is on the 19th.......it looks totally full other nights but it’s only ever one night it’s technically full, not usually detectable by human eye, but you can see the slight difference through a telescope, a good one.............yep, I’m a geek....::yes:: Looking forward to seeing this one........

Feel a bit redundant this afternoon........no housework, cleaned out bedroom closets and drawers, although I suppose I could do the other ones........dinner is prepared and in the AGA.........

Did think of going out a walk, but it’s blowing a hoolie outside........so, sitting in garden room enjoying the sunshine roaming through the Internet........Tom is though in another room watching something or other probably sci fi.....

Did enjoy looking through some older pictures from our early trips earlier........where do those years go........

Wow.....quiet in here today........

Glad to know everyone is busy and hopefully having fun.........

Early night for us tonight here.......everyone is tired!

Some holidays everyone is posting here
Maybe many went shopping for the sales today?

I keep thinking it is really a Sunday when there is a day with no mail service during the week......duh

My day went fast but I got nothing done today

If i don’t have a daily “to do”list, I waste my time until it is close to our dinner hour

Since I forgot to go to the grocery store, we’ll grab something out
Crisis solved for Mr Mac

Never thought I could sleep so much in my life. Pamper? Not really. Kids and DH do their own thing, and let me sleep. Though DH has no issue waking me up to ask. What? Like I know what has been happening these last 4 days. Good thing is, little one did grocery shop for me, so have food to eat, just need my appetite back. After breakfast, fell back asleep, then had some lunch around 3. Now just resting some more. Kids are going to a concert tonight, so quiet night. Surprised it is on a Monday night. They have their tickets and train tickets ready, so they are ready. Good thing, overcast night, but dry and above freezing. Concert is inside though.

Hope all are enjoying a holiday Monday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter