Something About Nothing ... #12

Afternoon Charade and Mac.

Charade, I'd be napping too, after that long bus ride, and fun with the band for a couple of days.

Mac, hope this is finding you feeling a lot better, and getting stronger for your trip coming up. I know you always enjoy doing it.

just-a-lazy-uhhh-whats-today-wednesday-lazy-wednesday-afternoon-5308179.png
and
images
. Ah, HHN still on the mind..... Finally, since all don't remember the day of the week:
images

Patty, I knew you liked rum, but wasn't sure about your husband...…..like a little cocktail or two myself!!!

Dinner was lovely!! Will make that again.....

Now sitting back full......won`t need anything else tonight except big mug of tea......maybe later.....

Quiet night ahead......sending a friend links to restaurants we like in Orlando......think she'll like Ocean Prime, Strong Water and Teak especially...….recommended them to many and everyone has loved them so far...…she arrives Friday and is looking forward to it so much, they haven't been for seven years......few changes for them that's for sure.

Time for tea...

Yay Mac sighting!
Yes wednesday-glad week is more than 1/2 over now. Kids have Friday off-I do not. Actually don't have a ton of extra days off between now and vacation-Usually work only 4 days but several weeks will be the full 5-ah well-the joys of consulting/contracting. But just waiting on last shipment of discounted gift cards and packages/excursions for cruise all paid up! Still waiting on airfare going down-not budging much and if doesn't change by end of next week will just pull the trigger and get it.

Babies enjoying outside time but boy oh boy are they ornery-leave a tiny hole and they wiggle out of their sheltered area and then cry because they don't know what to do. But they are learning to that the big coop is "home" at night.

Strong storms tonight, but then nicer again for weekend-have designated this weekend to get garden planted. A bit later than usual but we almost always get that freeze or snow in late march or early April. Allergies are smacking all of us down.

Charade-hope you get that good sleep
Sue-packing yes! and yes good idea to leave room for shopping! We always seem to come home with stuff even when I swear no one needs to get anything (and husband is worst one of us all!!)
Schumi hope that weather does turn nicer! I inspected our fruit trees this afternoon too! But we only have 4-and 2 of them I thought we'd be getting rid of this year as past couple years they've had some fungus we couldn't get rid of - rotted the fruit right on the tree. But those trees aren't showing any signs of it so far so fingers crossed! Maybe our really long really cold snaps killed it off.
Patty-I loved our table aft right by the window in dining room! We have a balcony cabin on upcoming cruise too, but ship is nearly sold out so no upgrading! Going to get the drink package as well. How is the food so far?
Hi to all the others Robo, RAPstar, tink, Keishashadow, bobbie and everyone else!

Tea finished-some peppermint tea as stomach not feeling great. Time for allergy meds and sleep I think!

Yay Mac sighting!
Yes wednesday-glad week is more than 1/2 over now. Kids have Friday off-I do not. Actually don't have a ton of extra days off between now and vacation-Usually work only 4 days but several weeks will be the full 5-ah well-the joys of consulting/contracting. But just waiting on last shipment of discounted gift cards and packages/excursions for cruise all paid up! Still waiting on airfare going down-not budging much and if doesn't change by end of next week will just pull the trigger and get it.

Babies enjoying outside time but boy oh boy are they ornery-leave a tiny hole and they wiggle out of their sheltered area and then cry because they don't know what to do. But they are learning to that the big coop is "home" at night.

Strong storms tonight, but then nicer again for weekend-have designated this weekend to get garden planted. A bit later than usual but we almost always get that freeze or snow in late march or early April. Allergies are smacking all of us down.

Sue-packing yes! and yes good idea to leave room for shopping! We always seem to come home with stuff even when I swear no one needs to get anything (and husband is worst one of us all!!)
Schumi hope that weather does turn nicer! I inspected our fruit trees this afternoon too! But we only have 4-and 2 of them I thought we'd be getting rid of this year as past couple years they've had some fungus we couldn't get rid of - rotted the fruit right on the tree. But those trees aren't showing any signs of it so far so fingers crossed! Maybe our really long really cold snaps killed it off.
Patty-I loved our table aft right by the window in dining room! We have a balcony cabin on upcoming cruise too, but ship is nearly sold out so no upgrading! Going to get the drink package as well. How is the food so far?
Hi to all the others Robo, RAPstar, tink, Keishashadow, bobbie and everyone else!

Tea finished-some peppermint tea as stomach not feeling great. Time for allergy meds and sleep I think!

Sounds like a busy time for you MonyK…….and good luck with the air fare......hope you get a price that suits!!

Allergies are starting up here too......annoying!! Oh we lost one of our trees couple of years back.....the one we planted to replace it is still such a baby....think we`ll have moved again before it yields.....would love to have seen it reach it`s full height with the others...…

Good Thursday morning..……

Thick fog engulfed us last night......couldn't see much out of our windows last night, but totally gone this morning.....beautiful but chilly morning so far....although it is just after 7am...…

Doing all our weekend shopping today.....few places to stop off at this morning.....then back home and no plans till everyone descends on Sunday.....so far no one has said they`re staying over.....but some usually do...…

no clue what`s for dinner tonight...….been so busy thinking of the weekend...….

Have a great Thursday……..

MonyK, good luck with airfare. Booked our cruise for next January, and toying with which drink package or none. Least I have 262 days to decide. Hope your airfare is the right price. So far, my October one has gone down $10.01, so a little credit for the January trip. Or one in June. Kids still want to travel after little one graduates, and they start working at camp. We'll see. Hehe, little chickens still learning the ropes. Bet they are getting bigger by the day. Hope you feel better too. Older one is still stuffed up from the pollen allergies he has been battling for a couple of weeks now. I love seeing the colors and all the green, though I have to say.

Glad to hear the fog lifted for today, even though not so warm, Schumi. Good to get most of your shopping done today. I assume by the week-end, crowds will be doing their last minute shopping.

With that, drink up all. It's thirsty Thursday!

images
images
Yep, tea for me. So to all the homes:
61.jpg
. ::yes::

And Mac: upload_2019-4-18_6-12-24.jpeg and hope the bug you had is gone, and you are feeling good today. Sending some mummy dust and good health wishes.

Time for tea. Seems DH got me up, why he thinks I don't set the alarm is beyond me. So, with him needing help 10 minutes after he got up, I was up. Hence, 1/2 hour earlier commute. Oh so dark, but hey, car say 50 degrees. Yay!

And a hehe,
Get-out-of-bed-to-get-ready-Check.jpg
ooh, Schumi's thinking of the week-end, me, why thinking about HHN? Don't know. But I am thinking:
18afbb0d483fe1c5176c38544cd49073f75a89be79b97b93920e63b7f2d09e0a.jpg
::yes::

:music:

Congrats on the January cruise booking Lynne!! I love an early start to the day.......not so much in the dark though.....loving these lighter mornings........

Had to nip out and pick up a package from the main depot they claimed they tried to deliver.......

We have gates, so no one can just come in without us knowing.......they said they did buzz.......we were in when they said........

But, our new gas grill is now here thanks to a friend with a truck who could come with us to go get it!!! Would never fit in our boot!! Hopefully will be nice enough tomorrow night to have a few steaks grilled outside....

Having cup of tea and a doughnut now while Tom studies it...........:coffee:

I feel like my 4 shots of espresso this morning are going to be wasted since we basically have no work right now. It's gonna be a long Thursday.

No am driving duties for me until Tuesday.:banana:suppose I shouldn’t reallly be dancing as middle DS is so miserable with that tooth infection he took a vacation day today. I’m make him some soup as my penance lol

May hit, wait for it....80 degrees today & the sun is shining!!! Immediate afterthough it “why isn’t my pool open yet?” :)

Youngest back late from StL, got to see them lose twice. Join the club, my Pens went down in flames, no surprised, they weren’t hungry enough.

Hey all--no taco tuesday here-put a pork roast in crockpot this am for pulled pork BBQ-this way everyone can eat on their schedule with me coming from hour away today, boy with soccer at 5:30 and girlchild/teen having after school activities. Got a small container of potato salad at big grocery shop Saturday. Saturday was ok-but woke up to snow (after nasty storms saturday night). Didn't last long but all my trees are blooming-hope they were far enough along that we get fruit this year!
And back to spring on Monday and rest of week-hope it is here to stay now. Moved the babies out to big coop-sectioned area off for them so big girls don't pick on them. Oh my the distressed crying and squeaking! They survived though, and glad to have them out of house-they just didn't get their nightly cuddles lol.

Sounds like you had some wonky weather too.
FUN!!

Ugh so sorry! Yes it is a horrible disease!

YAY for more trips!

so jealous of those who got to see in person! It looked magnificent
Oh yes little creatures are hilarious-my son still cracks me up on a regular basis with his observations and he's 13 (omg my baby is a teenager-still getting used to this as he's only been a teen for 2 weeks)

Saw a great tweet-wish I could remember verbatim-but along lines of how rebuilding is in the tradition of ND, and while hearts break now, it will come back -the actual tweet was a great summation of grief and hope.

I am not a fan either, yet this is first house we've had that we don't have one. Yeah the maintenance was meticulous and tedious.

Hope you found something! We've enjoyed Brown derby, 50's prime time - and I have spent quite some time in Tune-Up lounge:rolleyes1

LGB! Wish they would have got the win but hoping blues close it out without a lot more drama! Hope dr yankem is gentle with the yankin! and beautiful GD in a magical place!!

You can't use code without being a member as even booking through Alamo sight it asks for member number. But if you had a member's number no way for Alamo to know otherwise with the online checkin and going straight to car.

Great pics and sounds like fun! We definitely enjoyed the piano bar and comedy shows on our cruise

Ditto!! Doing the debate on buying the BOGO and using our ticket with pass vs waiting and getting ROF - 1st option would possibly give us flexibility to do a mouse party-which I wouldn't mind but not sure the girlteen would agree...

Always!! Hope you are feeling much better!!!

Think I was in superminority with not watching (nor ever watched) GoT-even DH had it on-watched the first 15 minutes but yeah-no interest. Know who the characters were from reading the first 2 books-but oh it was a struggle to get through 2nd book-in fact not sure I actually finished it...

You can soldier on thru alamo website without the member# if you know the secret handshake lol.

I am almost tempted to join since I’ve discovered they sell gas as a loss leader in Oahu. A few road trips to the store each year would probably put me ahead, they always seem to have some killer Black Friday deals.

Today’s interesting moment. We went to the 50’s cafe and sat next to a family of 8 who were all wearing this shirt. https://onceinabluemoose.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=7116034
B owns the same shirt and was wearing it a couple of days ago. She got it on our Alaska trip in 2016.

Lol you just missed my family there.

Oh I hear you on aggressive drivers Lynne....I had two this morning all on the one road!!! Idiots....some guys don't seem to like a woman driving a better and more powerful car than they have!!!! And no patience......no, I don't need to drive like an idiot, I have nothing to prove!!!

By the time I got to where I was going I was so annoyed......lol...…it soon passed!!!

It`s a four day weekend here for most......Kyle finishes Thursday and his offices open back up on Tuesday.....double Bank Holiday weekend......and all stores closed Sunday but open the rest of the time......Friday and Saturday before Easter Sunday are to be avoided…...it`s worse than Christmas!!! I`ll get everything I need for the weekend and especially for Sunday tomorrow.....if I haven't got it after that, I`ll do without....or the village shop might work...…

Just got an email through sharing the delights of the meals we`ll be enjoying in the Premium Cabin next flights......lol......and if we want to choose a special dietary meal...….just being edible would be fine actually!!!

It`s usually decent food, especially Premium.....can`t complain...…

Time for a cuppa…..Tom is down checking out all the fruit trees.....will take him down a cup unless he appears back up here before I get there...….we should have walky talkies....:listen:

Yeah, but if you wanted to rev that engine, you sure have the horses to do it! It’s the goofballs in those tiny little clown cars with the glass mufflers, tricked out wheels and underlight frames that reduce me to giggles.

My mr has Friday as his holiday. Shockingly, has Saturday off too, but works sunday 4-12 (boo) as it’s not considered a holiday where he works since religious affiliation. A politically correct thing in response to some twit making a complaint a decade or so ago. Same thing with Christmas. They do get a paid day off, usually Xmas eve.

Thanks!! :) Yep- have a few times where I feel a little dizzy! Had a window seat at dinner yesterday- didn't want to look out as I ate!

Glad you're on the mend! Sending healing thoughts your way!:flower3:

We did the Royal Up bid for an upgraded room. We booked a balcony room but decided to bid on an upgrade. It's great! and worth the extra $$!! We have a great walk in closet and the bathroom has a tub/shower. Nice and roomy! It's nice to have a table and lounge chairs on the balcony, too. We don't have to worry about the crowds by the pool! Joe and I like to just relax and spend time in our room, so for us it's worth it. But for those that are doing excursions or spending a lot of time outside their room I'd say the cost wouldn't be worth it.

We saw a comedy show last night- it was so fun!! :thumbsup2 And the piano bar has been a nightly stop for us!

Love that restaurant! We usually hit Sci-Fi, but 50's is very fun!! Love the old shows on the tv!

Yuk- on impatient drivers!! No lady of leisure for me for a VERY long time!!
Yay for hump day pics!:cool1:

You're getting close to your trip!!:goodvibes
Just saw your post! We're having fun on the cruise! Joe and I are staying on the boat today. We're enjoying the empty ship! and doing a couples hot stone massage this afternoon! Aaah....!

Hope everyone is having a great Wednesday!!
:wave2: from Quintana Roo!

Here's our view:

View attachment 395091

Love the blue water! At home, Lake Erie is grey and cloudy!

View attachment 395092

Did. U see last saturday’s SNL skit featuring Lake Erie? Priceless!

Starting @ 1.40 min mark

I am one of the few people who doesn’t get the allure (pun intended) of any of the lines’ piano bars lol. Do love the comedy clubs though.

Beautiful pictures Patty...…

Yes, sitting by the window and eating might not be the best idea if you`re feeling a little woozy.....will certainly keep your eyes focussed on the food!!

Yes, space in the cabin is ideal isn't it...….sound lovely.....sitting on the balcony both enjoying a rum or two would be ideal...…Do you both enjoy rum? Nice to be able to share a bottle in the privacy of your cabin...…

Never did get down to the fruit trees today.....friend called me and by the time I got off the phone Tom was back up looking for a cuppa…..I did plan to take him one..….

So, I never did get my walk down there...…

Maybe tomorrow...….:rolleyes1 Supposed to be warmer tomorrow......well, warmer for us......

Another pasta dish for dinner tonight......chicken, bacon and chorizo with red peppers and courgettes (zucchini) creamy and spicy sauce..….another one tray dish.....well, I roast the courgettes off to get rid of the excess water...than add them once main dish is in oven...…

We have an extra for dinner tonight, so big dish...….I always make too much!!!!

One of the things they tell you to do is stare fixed on the sea’s horizon if you start to feel green.

I used to do the RX patch but would have rebound motion sickness when back home on dry land

Non drowsy Dramamine works fine for me & no issues tipping a few on it which was bit of issue with the RX

Home.
Shower.
Sleep.

Repeat! Sooner vs later in California:rotfl:

Last edited:
Morning Keisha. Does that HHN tour stuff just pop up today? Haha to the SNL clip. And hope your DS's tooth feels better soon. Nice you made soup.

Little one is in sleep mode. Have not heard from her yet, so may do a get up, it's after 10 mom phone alarm. The text about my no way wearing those trendy mary jane flats, with shorts no less, was not responded to.

Hey Sue, hope you are doing well, and packing has been done or shortly done.

Hey, Keisha, would like to see 80 today. Think 70 is the high though. And you might know, the one day I wear a very light blouse, the inside feels cool, so sweater on. Cloudy day too, with rain, and thunderstorm in the mix there, the next 3 days. And not as warm week-end either. 60 or so the high both days. Easter eggs hid outside may be floating with all the rain.

I so need tea. Is it time for lunch yet? Sigh. The joy of getting up by your DH at 4:10 am this morning. Hey RAPstar, any of that drink left? LOL

Home.
Shower.
Sleep.
Welcome home!

Good to see you Mac!

Yay Mac sighting!

Yay for cruise paid off! I’m looking at my airfares for August trip, but will probably wait till I get home from Florida to book something. I have credits on Alaska for the air I had to cancel for my daughter last Dec because she got a new job.
Love hearing the chicken antics! They have quite the personalities!
Hope the storms aren’t too bad.
I don’t think my plum tree made it. It has some sort of fungus too. Maybe time to take it down.

MonyK, good luck with airfare. Booked our cruise for next January, and toying with which drink package or none. Least I have 262 days to decide. Hope your airfare is the right price. So far, my October one has gone down $10.01, so a little credit for the January trip. Or one in June. Kids still want to travel after little one graduates, and they start working at camp. We'll see. Hehe, little chickens still learning the ropes. Bet they are getting bigger by the day. Hope you feel better too. Older one is still stuffed up from the pollen allergies he has been battling for a couple of weeks now. I love seeing the colors and all the green, though I have to say.
:music:
Congrats on Jan cruise! Yes, I’m happy mine still enjoy traveling with me too! I ran into a friend at the hairdresser yesterday and we were talking about how our kids still want to travel with us and how when we were kids it was different.
Mine worked at summer camps too, great jobs for summer, getting into the back country. Fortunately there’s a camp on a lake maybe a 20 min drive from us.

Had to nip out and pick up a package from the main depot they claimed they tried to deliver.......

We have gates, so no one can just come in without us knowing.......they said they did buzz.......we were in when they said........

But, our new gas grill is now here thanks to a friend with a truck who could come with us to go get it!!! Would never fit in our boot!! Hopefully will be nice enough tomorrow night to have a few steaks grilled outside....

Having cup of tea and a doughnut now while Tom studies it...........:coffee:
Oh boy I hate when that happens! We’ve gotten those delivery notices too and I know we were home. So annoying.
Yay for new gas grill. We had to replace ours last year. We bbq all year round. Love it.

Happy Thursday! Grey and rainy here. But sun for the next few days until Monday. Tues, our travel day is supposed to be pouring, yuck.

Today going out for Greek lunch with friends, one of our group is having a birthday.

So many of us suffering from allergies. My nose running like a tap. I take allergy pills, tried a new one but not happy with it. Will go back to Reactine. But just tried the nose spray for Allergies, Flonase and it works. Will be sure to pack it for my trip. I must be allergic to something with AC because some restaurants my sinuses go crazy in, to the point I have to leave because it’s too painful. 5 min after I’ve left I’m fine again. So odd.

After lunch going to take another stab at sorting what clothes I’m taking! I’ve taken over laundry room. Piles all over the place with stuff I’ve washed. Going to make final cut today! Then I can concentrate on shoes, purses and toiletries!

I have 2 hummingbirds coming around. They sure don’t like sharing the feeder! If they show up at the same time the larger one chases off the smaller one. I have feeder by living room window.

Time for coffee!

Aww Sue, so nice to have those birds visit. We have a ruby throated one that visits us every summer. I have yet to see it, but older one has. And yum, to some Greek food. Nice way to celebrate a birthday. May you coffee be hot and plentiful.

Me, not quite time for the lunch walk yet. Sigh.

Hope Patty is still enjoying her cruise.

No am driving duties for me until Tuesday.:banana:suppose I shouldn’t reallly be dancing as middle DS is so miserable with that tooth infection he took a vacation day today. I’m make him some soup as my penance lol

May hit, wait for it....80 degrees today & the sun is shining!!! Immediate afterthough it “why isn’t my pool open yet?” :)

Youngest back late from StL, got to see them lose twice. Join the club, my Pens went down in flames, no surprised, they weren’t hungry enough.

You can soldier on thru alamo website without the member# if you know the secret handshake lol.

I am almost tempted to join since I’ve discovered they sell gas as a loss leader in Oahu. A few road trips to the store each year would probably put me ahead, they always seem to have some killer Black Friday deals.

Lol you just missed my family there.

Yeah, but if you wanted to rev that engine, you sure have the horses to do it! It’s the goofballs in those tiny little clown cars with the glass mufflers, tricked out wheels and underlight frames that reduce me to giggles.

My mr has Friday as his holiday. Shockingly, has Saturday off too, but works sunday 4-12 (boo) as it’s not considered a holiday where he works since religious affiliation. A politically correct thing in response to some twit making a complaint a decade or so ago. Same thing with Christmas. They do get a paid day off, usually Xmas eve.

Did. U see last saturday’s SNL skit featuring Lake Erie? Priceless!

Starting @ 1.40 min mark

I am one of the few people who doesn’t get the allure (pun intended) of any of the lines’ piano bars lol. Do love the comedy clubs though.

One of the things they tell you to do is stare fixed on the sea’s horizon if you start to feel green.

I used to do the RX patch but would have rebound motion sickness when back home on dry land

Non drowsy Dramamine works fine for me & no issues tipping a few on it which was bit of issue with the RX

Repeat! Sooner vs later in California:rotfl:

You`re a good mum!!! And it`s always nice to be able to make soup or anything really for them...even when they`re all grown up.....I got mixed up....I thought it was the oldest son!!! Glad Junior had a lovely trip too!!!

Fabulous on the weather!!! I wish we had 80`s......but it`s 64 and feels a lot warmer!!! Took my jacket off earlier while out!!!

Yes, morons with no horsepower and no brains are the worst idiots on the road......although some of the worst drivers are the school mums!!!! Barely slow down to drop the kids off then hare all the way to work....heaven forbid you stick to the speed limit on a winding country road when they have to get to work!!!! (off soap box)

Wait till I get our new car…….vvvvrrrroooooooommmmmm!!!!!!!! lol.....not really!!!

Yes, I do the same if I ever get car sick.....stare straight ahead.....if I`m the passenger obviously....lol...never hits me driving....but if I`m in a car with someone who isn`t a smooth driver......won`t mention any names...but a female relative is the worst culprit!!!! :sick: Haven`t been a passenger in her car for years!!!!

Sue, this is our third gas grill in a few years!! We always buy Outback or Weber, so not diddy ones.....but we are harsh on them I guess...….this one is huge!!!! Far bigger than we need...but boys and their toys!!

Lynne....enjoy that walk, hope the weather stays nice...…..

Beautiful outside.....got two loads of washing out and it`s dry!!!!

Been trying to finish trip report, so been focussing on that instead of some other stuff......but once it`s done it`s done...…:thumbsup2

Still need to think about dinner.....got a fourth again for dinner and she loves steak, so may get some steaks and Kyle will be happy.......

Time to go bring in laundry......that sun is beating down on it....lovely......

Ack, the sun is out. Report: the sun is out. Temps shot up to 72 before I walked. Tossed that sweater off, before I left, and ooh, even with a light weight shirt, hot! Hello, can't we use our laptops in the outside shade? Coworker said, better if we just went home. Where's that wand? And Keisha, yep, by 3 pm, the noon weather check on the laptop said 80. Woot! 80 outside. Inside: what my other coworker said: oh it's the hot tub feeling air on this third floor. At the end of the walk, opened my car, and cracked the windows. Tossed the towel over my steering wheel. Been burned from that before, know to keep towels in car, to cover seats too. Nice to use the heater on them when it's cold. But when they heat up during the summer, stinging hot.

Woot! Schumi, isn't new car coming next month? Yeah, and we had a very noisy showy car this morning. Too bad he wasn't fast, just annoying. I too get motion sickness only when I am not driving. I guess the head has too much to consider as a driver, then when not. I look straight ahead, and not look down to read or do much. I do better as a passenger in the front seat then in the back seats. Lucky, rest of family has no motion sickness. I have to take medicine when I sail too. Seems I don't even like the sea rocking feeling.

Sigh, I need ice for the tea.

Hope all the homies have a beautiful Thursday.

Schumi our last Grill was a Vermont Casting. Felt sad when we had to toss it. It lasted 3 yrs. now have a Dynaglow. Got last year, so far it’s been good. We bbq year round. The bbq is set in brick work. So husband doesn’t assemble it into cart. We chuck that and drop it in the brick pit. When we bought the house it was a charcoal built in grill.
When we were having a new fence put in we had the guy build a roof over bbq and add lighting. Brilliant!

Lynne we have a species of hummingbird that winters here. Anna’s hummingbird. I found out when I saw one hanging out in backyard. Had to look it up. So now have feeder out year long. Now the migratory ones are appearing. The interloper ha! Must be your lunch walk by now! Enjoy.

Mac, I had to look up your Civil War thing! Never heard of it, but sounds interesting.

Another rental car drop with Alamo. Canceled Budget, Alamo is my preferred company so works out well. I’ll keep checking up to the night before we leave! I booked the small size suv, Rav 4. Which dropped in price, and the Pathfinder dropped $10 less, but I’ll keep Rav, as I prefer the smaller suv for easier maneuvering, parking, etc. We have a larger ML 500 at home. So smaller one will be like driving a sports car lol!

Yep, hopefully get the new car in May....not got the date yet, but our car is sold now so we have one coming temporary tomorrow......will keep that till we do get new one Lynne......looking forward to this one!!!

80 sounds lovely...…

Sue, never heard of those, but of course they may be on that side of the pond only.....I liked the idea of a year round one built in, but we decided to build a gazebo area, well we have two actually.....one much larger than the other, and have a chimenea and one of those patio heaters on the smaller one...….BBQ is kept in the shed during the winter, but we keep it beside the larger gazebo area where most of the larger seating area is during better weather....nice and handy......and yes, we do like the areas covered......nice in winter and especially on the odd day we need some shelter from the sun......lol.....not very often......but we do get some lovely weather now and again.....glad you`re happy with the one you have now......

I do like this new grill!!! Walked down to have a look....yep, I`ll never use it as I`m a little wary of it....but Tom will love it...…

Sorted out all food for Sunday.....will do most things on Saturday, some tomorrow.....and last minute stuff Sunday morning.....did manage to get everything we needed thankfully....

Don`t need to be up so early tomorrow as Kyle is on a long weekend for Easter.....yay!!!!

And definitely don't plan to leave the house till Monday!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter