Something About Nothing ... #12

Monday again! Off today, but work rest of week. DH in and out today. Have the last of mulch to spread on front flower beds, laundry to finish.
No bacon here either, although I do need to cook the rest of package I have in fridge...may do that later to have with sandwiches.

Babies have figured out their hidey holes to get away from mean girls-so don't have to worry so much about them now. Pecking order can be brutal to watch! Especially when the older hens are cranky right before they have to lay their egg. Speaking of which-boy has asked for some HB eggs plain as he doesn't like deviled eggs much. Will steam some today - have to steam fresh eggs to have a hope of peeling them!

We stay there till the 30th and then move over to AKL for one night.
Oh I remember that now!!! Yes LOVED AKL and bet Liv will too!! Spent several hours around the Jambo pool changing resorts last August-our villa was actually ready much earlier but i missed the room ready text as I had put phone away, and was enjoying my book, sun and adult beverages LOL!

Well got distracted and signed out for hours
Charade so sad to hear that news, hope the family is able to find some kind of peace in next few days, weeks.

Have had trouble with right knee for weeks-some days really bad, some days really good. Today got progressively worse- to point I almost couldn't use right leg to drive home from errands. Limped up stairs into house to try to rest it. Sat down for a bit-then went to get something and nearly fell as it gave way. Sat back down and tried to hold knee together to straighten leg-felt things move under my hands and bout passed out from pain-but when leg got all way straightened out no more pain! Feels great now and no swelling! Not sure what I did but so glad it is better, was starting to get worried with upcoming vacation and park walking!

Safe travels to Sue!!

Lynne, hope your daughter gets a decent room mate....will make such a difference to her time there.....how do they match folks? Or is it just the luck of the draw...…..

MonyK…..glad the pain in the knee has disappeared.....typical these things happen just before a trip......I hear you on the eggs, hate peeling them......never tried steaming eggs......I don't really eat eggs like that but Tom loves eggs and will often boil them....then I get to peel them!!!! lol...…

Sue.....safe travels......hope you have a lovely trip.

Tuesday again...….although when I read MonyK`s post above I thought it was Monday???

Kyle is back to work today after Easter weekend break.....back to normal...…..have no idea what we`re up to today but I`m sure it`ll involve a shop somewhere...….

Feels much cooler than last few days.....it was lovely having such gorgeous weather for the weekend......love being able to spend time in the garden.....

And we have two weeks till we leave.....:D

Have a great Tuesday.....….

14 days for Carole, i’m @ 4 days. :banana:

Beat the birds up hehe actually up since 7 am Monday. Couldn’t sleep, felt wired all afternoon. Wound up taking 4 Benadryl’s and still up all night. Mr on afternoon shift reminded me went a night without sleep after the last one to, due to different sidecars in the multiple injections i got yesterday.

Already made Mac & cheese this am just to kill time. Plan on not doing any online shopping JIK. Heading out soon to grab #2, here’s to my wakefulness holding there lol. Ophthalmologist @ 8:45 am. Promised to pick up mortal kombat 11...why say I do they need an 11th edition...same thing repetitively. Then i can zone out.

Ooh, Passover breakfast at diner. Little one and I timed it just right. Oh the line as we left.

Now, Easter dinner up, yay for no cooking, and even nicer, second oldest DNiece, DH
and her two kids coming, which she usually does not come, due to short time off work, and they live over an hour away.

Robo, hope this finds you feeling well, and enjoying a cup of coffee this morning.

Mac, hope this finds you well too, and ready for your trip coming up soon.

Keisha, oh no, foot issues. I hope that foot is spry enough to get you through your cruise without pain. Sending mummy dust. Yeah, little one uses that take, and thankfully not allergic to it.

A 2 fer on the food is a good thing.

Foot issue around for 20 years, hello darkness my old friend haha

The tape is definitely different qualities. Amazons ‘best’ is as good or better than the brand name imo.

View attachment 395989
View after work done today. Got plants into ground, irrigation done, and prep for dinner. Picked up a planter full of various mint last night at garden store. Needed trimming, hmmmm, rum in house...limes, and club soda...yep. Mojitos on deck today.
sounds perfect!

ooh I love this. Gonna use it from now on lol.
Made a dozen deviled eggs today.
sounds amazing!

Lynne diner sounds divine!

Ugh @keishashadow hope the foot heels quick, found out I was allergic to latex the hard way like that!

Hey Mac, Robo and everyone! Hope you are having a great day!

My latex allergy started suddenly during a hospital stay. Guess that’s the best place to have a reaction.

Lesson learned, no more $ store bandaids of any sort let alone the tape.

Happy Easter! Hope everyone is having a nice weekend. We had a beautiful sunny day yesterday out at our friends house.
Today cloudy, but that’s ok, it’s not raining. Taking a few moments break, ham in oven, table set, veggies prepped. Lindt bunnies hidden lol. Floors vacuumed and moped.

Haven’t caught up but did see Liv not feeling well, so sorry Bobbie, Hope she improves and you find out why iron dropping.
I may be going to a Sweet Tomatoes in Coral Springs, it’s sorta near my mom. Love Ale House, there’s one on same road as Sweet Tomatoes. But disappointed they don’t have Key Lime pie anymore.

Charade glad your trip was a success even with the 3 injuries! I agree, Aliens was a huge disappointment. I thought it would be like Mater in Carsland. It’s same vehicle just different theme. But they really slowed it down. Not much fun. Ouch for Slinky wait. It’s cute.

Keishashadow yup, last full tomorrow. I’m flying Alaska, booked premium economy seats, 6 hours is too long to be cramped. Free luggage cause I have their credit card. That saves a lot RT!
But sheesh the price has gone up for those seats.
When is the NCL? Nice that you don’t have to worry about packing much fancy clothes.

Schumi enjoying her 30 guests! Lovely!

Lynne battling storms! Stay dry.

Monykalyn chasing her chickens lol! And Tink chasing dogs!

Mac nice to see you posting!

Robo hi!

No sweet tomatoes in our neck of woods. Have found the quality differs greatly in MCO area. We tend to visit for what i’ll Call brunch lol

I was late to discover Spotify......but do like it.......we made do with a Karaoke and old fashioned CD’s yesterday.....

Hope you get some answers soon, glad she has a week off work, it can lower your energy dramatically. I tried to watch the new Johnny English movie on the plane over in March, but couldn’t get into it......need to try again.....I hate asparagus......lol.......never saw the fascination a lot of restaurants have for it!

Yes, get together went fabulously thanks! Can’t beat the 80’s! All we heard all day was “oh I love this song” lol.....so lots of singing and dancing along......

MonyK.......lovely picture!!! And Mojitos sounds just perfect.......hope you had a lovely evening.....

Glad everyone had a lovely Sunday..........getting together with families or friends is the best! We bought items and made everyone little gift bags with Easter goodies in......and I wish I had taken a picture of them as they were lovely......but we did get some lovely items back.......including a selection of rather funny but little rude shaped chocolates.....some of the male and female varieties........she makes them herself.....where she buys the moulds I’m not entirely sure!!! But nice talking point!

Expected to sleep later, but woke early.....another beautiful morning.......although will cool down over next few days....few bits of shopping today and that’s about it....

Will watch GoT this afternoon.......Kyle stayed up to watch it, started 2am our time...he’s off today as it’s a Bank Holiday so no work for him......he can sleep late which is something he never does! Even on a weekend he gets up ridiculously early......

No cooking required today.......have plenty of snacks we kept fresh yesterday to get by on today.....we did use up a lot of food yesterday which was excellent......and as always we had far too much.......better that than not enough!

So, a very nice breakfast of smoked salmon, corn bread and melon.......the rum infused watermelon was completely used up thank goodness......can’t imagine that on a morning! Yuk..........

Have a wonderful Monday folks.........

Johnny english?

I made asparagus for Easter. Still don’t get theappeal either but next time will make a quick hollindaise sauce to see if that makes things any better ala eggs Benedict.

Found decent individual sealed frozen salmon pieces over lent. It’s as good as it gets in PIT unless it’s flown in fresh

What?
No bacon this morning!

Most probably still trying to kill their ham

Forget wheat, i nominate bacon as the staff of life

Bacon will be here for us this morning - we have been eating Keto for 10 months now so plenty of it!

My eldest son lost 50 pds since NYE on keto diet. He & DiL went off it a few days before their current WDW trip since they have the DP. He’s shocked that his fav foods don’t taste quite the same and has been leaning toward what’s he’s now accustomed to eating. Found that interesting

Sue, tried a hot smoked rock salmon once......not for me.......but I do love a really good smoked Scottish salmon.......nothing nicer.......enjoy packing!

Oh Mac, hope you got back to sleep........I hate being awake middle of the night......end up exhausted all day!! Although I do love a nap at times........:rolleyes1

Stores were almost deserted........only needed a few fresh items, so in and out in no time.......back home, and planning on sitting in the garden and try to finish my Stephen King Dr Sleep book Kyle got me as part of my Christmas gifts........just haven’t got around to it.....not sure why......I have loads of time to read!

Then this afternoon, will go inside to watch GoT, and hopefully back outside, sitting on a lounger in the shade......and no cooking today!

Love a Bank Holiday weekend.........tend not to go far though as everywhere is mobbed........beach already had folks on it......

Enjoy your day......whatever you’re doing.........

I didn’t get far in that book either.

GoT is close to losing me. I do love breanne tho & her special friend lol. Least there were a few laughs. Should pick up next week. I’m hoping the wifi strong enough at my hotel to stream it

No still up but have been productive and cleaned the kitchen and will hit the bathroom job soon

Not sleepy but when I do, will take a nap

I’m not good at napping until afternoon time

You are on a roll!
Good morning :coffee:

Yes Lynne...I'm off today and enjoying my morning coffee in my HHN mug. Sasha is sleeping beside me on the couch...spoiled girl woke me up whining at the door this morning...guess it was too cold outside.

GoT was good last night...yes I added HBO just to watch it for a month.

The diet was blown with Easter chocolate from Danielle ...oh well at least I have 5 months to lose weight before our trip.

Mac..hope you get some rest this afternoon.

Time to get going and do some laundry :laundy:

Have a great day everyone :flower1:

I added it online and cringed when I saw that it morphed into a 2 year contract. Um no

Called in that day and expressed myself. They tossed it at me free for 3 months and took another $10 off the bill for a year cause they ‘value me’. Ain’t that special? I’ll take it where I can get it.

Hello everyone. I would love to be taking a nap right now but instead I am in a doctor’s waiting room with dh. He came back from Vegas with a cold and still has a cough that seems to be getting worse. Last night he sounded like he was going to cough up a lung. I also went to B’s doctor the get her immunization records for college. I found out that she needs a few more shots. She’s not going to be happy to hear that.
We also did some furniture shopping today. Our 6 year old $130 IKEA dining set really needs to be replaced. We think we may have found something we like at the local wood furniture store.

Whippy is a good word. I will definitely need to rode that when I get to Disneyland.

Have a great trip.

I sympathize. I didn’t get much sleep last night due to dh coughing. I hope you can get a nap today.

A little chocolate shouldn’t be too bad.

Dh finally got called back 45 minutes after his appointment time. It’s very warm in this waiting room an I am so sleepy.

Oh no, imagine the brand new bugs he met in Vegas being such a melting pot, even worse than on plane.

Vicki.........GoT was a very good episode last night.......I liked the setting of the scene for what’s ahead......

I also nominate Jamie Lannister to be the next James Bond.......:hug: You read it here first!!!! Nikolaj Coster-Waldau is absolutely gorgeous!! I know he’s not British........but.......did I mention he’s gorgeous.......:D

Mac.....I napped this afternoon and it was lovely........I came in from the garden around 4ish as it was a little cooler, and promptly fell asleep for an hour.......gotta love a nap!!

Been nibbling all day, so no need to even set out any food......we all just helped ourselves to what we fancied.......think Kyle has lived on chocolate all day! That’s what days off are for!

Lazy night ahead again.........

Funny, everyon I’ve spoken to was not thrilled with it. Glad to here at least a few here are satisfied. Will say that actor you mentioned has developed into a good one.

Thanks Mac. He doesn’t have bronchitis or pneumonia. Apparently it is just a really obnoxious cough. The doctor prescribed some cough medicine and said it would probably knock him out.

Just got some terrible news. B’s ballet teacher’s husband died yesterday as they were returning home from vacation. No other information was given. I’ll tell B when I pick her up from school. She has ballet tonight.

That’s awful to read.

Monday again! Off today, but work rest of week. DH in and out today. Have the last of mulch to spread on front flower beds, laundry to finish.
No bacon here either, although I do need to cook the rest of package I have in fridge...may do that later to have with sandwiches.

Babies have figured out their hidey holes to get away from mean girls-so don't have to worry so much about them now. Pecking order can be brutal to watch! Especially when the older hens are cranky right before they have to lay their egg. Speaking of which-boy has asked for some HB eggs plain as he doesn't like deviled eggs much. Will steam some today - have to steam fresh eggs to have a hope of peeling them!

Oh I remember that now!!! Yes LOVED AKL and bet Liv will too!! Spent several hours around the Jambo pool changing resorts last August-our villa was actually ready much earlier but i missed the room ready text as I had put phone away, and was enjoying my book, sun and adult beverages LOL!

Well got distracted and signed out for hours
Charade so sad to hear that news, hope the family is able to find some kind of peace in next few days, weeks.

Have had trouble with right knee for weeks-some days really bad, some days really good. Today got progressively worse- to point I almost couldn't use right leg to drive home from errands. Limped up stairs into house to try to rest it. Sat down for a bit-then went to get something and nearly fell as it gave way. Sat back down and tried to hold knee together to straighten leg-felt things move under my hands and bout passed out from pain-but when leg got all way straightened out no more pain! Feels great now and no swelling! Not sure what I did but so glad it is better, was starting to get worried with upcoming vacation and park walking!

Safe travels to Sue!!

You know I never really thought of pecking order being applied to chickens, silly city girl i am I guess

Heading out soon to grab #2, here’s to my wakefulness holding there lol. Ophthalmologist @ 8:45 am. Need to pick up mortal kombat 11...why say I do they need an 11th edition lol. Then i can zone out.

Woke up around 3 and haven’t been able to get back to sleep. Whatever the doctor gave dh is working well. I haven’t heard a peep from him all night. I am coughing now, but and pretty sure it’s just allergies.

Charade that is horrible info you have to tell B

Hope that family have friends to help the teacher through this

So sad to hear, Charade. I hope the family finds some peace and sending much sympathy.

Thanks, y’all. I don’t know if she has any family in the area. She is originally from Canada. I really don’t know too much about her at all even though B has had her as a teacher several times. I know her dance family will be there for her though.

Well, little one got her dorm room. Sigh, but she is so excited and slightly nervous as to roommate assignment.
B has picked a dorm, but still waiting on assignment and roommate.

MonyK - Hope the knee doesn’t bother you on the upcoming trip.

Going to try to get back to sleep.

14 days for Carole, i’m @ 4 days. :banana:

Beat the birds up hehe actually up since 7 am Monday. Couldn’t sleep, felt wired all afternoon. Wound up taking 4 Benadryl’s and still up all night. Mr on afternoon shift reminded me went a night without sleep after the last one to, due to different sidecars in the multiple injections i got yesterday.

Already made Mac & cheese this am just to kill time. Plan on not doing any online shopping JIK. Heading out soon to grab #2, here’s to my wakefulness holding there lol. Ophthalmologist @ 8:45 am. Promised to pick up mortal kombat 11...why say I do they need an 11th edition...same thing repetitively. Then i can zone out.

A 2 fer on the food is a good thing.

Foot issue around for 20 years, hello darkness my old friend haha

The tape is definitely different qualities. Amazons ‘best’ is as good or better than the brand name imo.

My latex allergy started suddenly during a hospital stay. Guess that’s the best place to have a reaction.

Lesson learned, no more $ store bandaids of any sort let alone the tape.

No sweet tomatoes in our neck of woods. Have found the quality differs greatly in MCO area. We tend to visit for what i’ll Call brunch lol

Johnny english?

I made asparagus for Easter. Still don’t get theappeal either but next time will make a quick hollindaise sauce to see if that makes things any better ala eggs Benedict.

Found decent individual sealed frozen salmon pieces over lent. It’s as good as it gets in PIT unless it’s flown in fresh

Most probably still trying to kill their ham

Forget wheat, i nominate bacon as the staff of life

My eldest son lost 50 pds since NYE on keto diet. He & DiL went off it a few days before their current WDW trip since they have the DP. He’s shocked that his fav foods don’t taste quite the same and has been leaning toward what’s he’s now accustomed to eating. Found that interesting

I didn’t get far in that book either.

GoT is close to losing me. I do love breanne tho & her special friend lol. Least there were a few laughs. Should pick up next week. I’m hoping the wifi strong enough at my hotel to stream it

You are on a roll!

I added it online and cringed when I saw that it morphed into a 2 year contract. Um no

Called in that day and expressed myself. They tossed it at me free for 3 months and took another $10 off the bill for a year cause they ‘value me’. Ain’t that special? I’ll take it where I can get it.

Oh no, imagine the brand new bugs he met in Vegas being such a melting pot, even worse than on plane.

Funny, everyon I’ve spoken to was not thrilled with it. Glad to here at least a few here are satisfied. Will say that actor you mentioned has developed into a good one.

That’s awful to read.

You know I never really thought of pecking order being applied to chickens, silly city girl i am I guess

Heading out soon to grab #2, here’s to my wakefulness holding there lol. Ophthalmologist @ 8:45 am. Need to pick up mortal kombat 11...why say I do they need an 11th edition lol. Then i can zone out.

4 days!!!!! You must be buzzing.......I love the excitement everyone gets before a trip!!!

Hope you get to “zone out” later today......it’s not great to not sleep! Mac n cheese sounds good though!

Nothing can save asparagus......not even the best hollandaise ever.......

Never seen Johnny English movies?........first one was funny.......it’s like a spoof of the Bond movies, but inept secret agent Rowan Atkinson is the main actor....many know him as Mr Bean.....2nd film wasn’t funny and this third one was claimed as funny.....didn’t get it myself, but on a plane it might be different on the tv........

I liked the GoT episode as it was apparently “a love letter” to the fans......calm before the storm......I loved the subtle humour in the episode......but, yes, it wasn’t a normal GoT episode.....anything with Nicolaj Coster-Waldau is fine with me!!! I think next few episodes will be exhausting!!!

I don’t think any of the hotels have HBO so we’ll either have to suck it up and put up with spoilers or see if we can stream it.......we’ll only have iPads, so not the same for such a spectacular show finale........but......we’ll make do.......:D

Hope your eye appointment goes well.........

Leisurely breakfast out of the way........time to shop..........:wave2:

Breakfast, sounds like a great idea. Thinking easter candy would do the trick :)

I kept thinking about monyk’s knee during the drive, it had to be slightly dislocated, never fun to have thing popped back into place.

Mr bean, ahh, explains it. I’ll call him an acquired taste, same as benny hill who is probably dead by now.

Yes, lots of tongue in cheek funny moments in the episode, saved it for me. Anya reminded me of a praying mantis lol

Breakfast, sounds like a great idea. Thinking easter candy would do the trick :)

I kept thinking about monyk’s knee during the drive, it had to be slightly dislocated, never fun to have thing popped back into place.

Mr bean, ahh, explains it. I’ll call him an acquired taste, same as benny hill who is probably dead by now.

Yes, lots of tongue in cheek funny moments in the episode, saved it for me. Anya reminded me of a praying mantis lol

lol...yes, Mr Bean wasn't my cup of tea at all...….funnily enough a lot of our German friends and relatives love that show...but you just reminded me...as a child we loved shows like Benny Hill...of course as an adult, quite different beast...but he was a staple of the type of shows we enjoyed as children back in the early to mid 1970`s. Yes, he died in 1992....quite a sad person by all accounts and supposedly a very quiet and a man who was very respectful of women despite the context of his shows.....no idea if that`s true or not, he was private.

Praying Mantis....lol...yep, she was determined wasn't she!!! I still look at her as a child, but she is 18 now....a full adult...

Hope you manage to get a snooze later Janet, you`ll be shattered!!!

Keisha glad your son has found Keto works for them. It’s stopped my inflammation and I’ve had no infection or incidents of Colitis in this time. I didn’t need big weight loss so we are trying to be on maintenance now and doing ok so far.

upload_2019-4-23_6-43-45.jpeg

Yep, Keisha, with a back to routine wake up, Easter candy is a perfect addition to my Tastykake breakfast. Hope you are feeling well, and woot! 4 day countdown.

:wave2: And yay! lots of homies up today. Good Morning, Keisha, MonyK, Schumi, and Real. Sun is up, and the heat is on. No jacket today, and iced the tea.

MonyK, so glad that knee feels better. HeHe, yep, neighbor has a bully chicken, and yep, they have a pecking order, even though all the same age. With this warmer weather, seeing, and hearing them more and more.

Charade, hope your DH feels better quick. Ack, for waking up at 3, and hope you did get some more shut eye this morning. Yeah, allergies. Older one is medicated and still coughing, and sounding congested. Pollen everywhere.

With that, tea is iced, there's a filled Easter basket and home made scones in the break room. Life is good. LOL

Happy Tuesday, and safe travels Sue. Enjoy your trip.

images
54-min-12-267x300.jpg
. ::yes::

Looks like I’m the last one awake this morning

I took 50 mg of melatonin last night at 11 and I sleep for 8 hours peacefully

It was so needed!

Only negative thing about taking it is dragging for an hour to lose the headache
But still worth it since it did get me a solid sleep

Hope all the homies have a great day!

Happy Tuesday and back to work day for me!

I'm very behind here- will catch up this week!!

We had a great time on the cruise!! The time just flew by!! We had a wonderful Easter dinner with the kids on Sunday when we got off the ship! So happy that Troy flew down to join us! Having our family together on the holiday was so special! We had a lovely brunch at Shooters on the water.:)

thumbnail_IMG_6217.jpg thumbnail_IMG_6222.jpg

Hope all is well with everyone! Missed talking to you guys!

Have a great Tuesday!!

255419-Good-Morning-Happy-Tuesday-Spring-Quote.jpg

upload_2019-4-23_9-47-45.jpeg Patty, yep, that back to routine, stinks. So glad you had a great time on the cruise, and wonderful pictures you have shared.

Oh, and Schumi, little one did fill out an about me question, but I do think it's a hit or not as it most likely won't be someone she already knows. I am hoping she finds some new good friends. She does have some she knows that will be a year ahead of her, and have been helping her out as to which dorm, which floor, and the meal plan deal. At least if she is missing something, it's a 20 or so minute train ride home.

Eek, it's getting warm inside. More ice for the tea is needed. Apparently, our air condition is not working, and will not work. Was told, the AC units on the roof, are for show. Alright then. We get steamy summers. :eek:

Oh and Hey, Mac. Glad to hear you had a good night sleep, and oh sorry to hear a headache is a side effect of that sleeping pill. Hope you have a nice day, and maybe even a Taco Bell run. Taco Tuesday, ya know.
images

mac...glad you had a good sleep...and hope the headache clears up......I`m a baby with headaches, can`t deal with them very well.....feel better...…

Patty, glad you had such a lovely trip......nice pictures!!!

Lynne, oh I see how they do it.....hope it works out for her, she sounds like a girl who will settle though, she seems outgoing enough, and even though it`s folks a year older she knows, it`s good she knows someone there.....fingers crossed she has a room mate she gets on well with. I can imagine the worry though....

Not done much today at all...….our gardener is back and is much healthier now.....so he and Tom got on with some stuff today...…

For those that may read it, new trip report is up for May trip......decided to start it as we`re only two weeks away......gosh two weeks!!!!

And we did decide to not pick up the new car till after we come back from this upcoming trip......it seems silly to have a brand new car sit for 16 days not moving....and the dealership is quite a distance away from us, so it `ll be easier to wait I guess time wise......although I`m sure Kyle will have enjoyed running around in it.....lol.....he`s very careful, not a boy racer in any way. But, we`ll wait.

Sun is shining but not overly warm outside......can`t complain though......:D

First day back to routine here too - school run with grandchildren - parents shopping and a few hours with them - they are only about 25 minutes away from me - then on to a solicitor appointment with my daughter to check paperwork prior to starting court proceedings against her soon to be ex husband as he will not provide financial disclosure so we are having to pursue it.
Home now and coffee but DH has started the pressure washer up again to finish the stone landscaping outside so my head is vibrating!!!
I will start our meal soon as I’m starving and hopefully a peaceful evening to recover from the day.

I liked the GoT episode as it was apparently “a love letter” to the fans......calm before the storm......I loved the subtle humour in the episode......but, yes, it wasn’t a normal GoT episode.....anything with Nicolaj Coster-Waldau is fine with me!!! I think next few episodes will be exhausting!!!

I don’t think any of the hotels have HBO so we’ll either have to suck it up and put up with spoilers or see if we can stream it.......we’ll only have iPads, so not the same for such a spectacular show finale........but......we’ll make do.......:D

Hope your eye appointment goes well.........

Leisurely breakfast out of the way........time to shop..........:wave2:

I was a bit upset to realize the finale airs while we are on our May trip. We usually bring out Apple TV with us. Going to have to make sure it gets packed this trip. I also enjoyed this week’s episode. Definitely the calm before the storm.

Hi everybody :wave2:

Spent the morning cleaning up the deck where Jack demolished anything that had soil in it...it's worse than having three toddlers :sad2:

Glad you got some shuteye mac...hope your head feels better soon :goodvibes

Hello three ...nice to see you here again

Time to get back at it...it's deck washing next and probably grilled chicken for lunch.

Have a wonderful day homies :flower1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter