Something About Nothing ... #12

Morning Sans family :wave2:

B2B99C95-542B-4305-A146-D28DF20A99B0.jpeg

Morning Lynne :wave:

8FD13414-CFEB-4BA7-976A-857E156DC137.jpeg

19877F4E-01F0-4D0B-9B68-2C4755DCD202.png

E0D9484A-BEB7-4FFE-B13C-893EFE68EF0D.jpeg

It’s cooler here this morning. Did get suitcase down last night. The house is all tidy and hubby has all he needs to make sure he’s comfortable while I’am gone.

Son and daughter in law are bringing grandson over this evening. I will make a nice dinner for everyone. Grandson and I are leaving very early tomorrow morning for airport so he will spend the night tonight.

Never heard of that, hope they make it right for you as that is an expensive hit

They are taking care of it at no charge to me.....it was their error and they were pretty sheepish about it once they had the lab check the lenses they put in against the Optometrists prescription. They make the single view lenses on sight. If there is a problem when I try them this morning I will ask to see the Optometrist again. My insurance is paying for this and they need to make it right.

Robo...I have to get new glasses too since I somehow fell asleep on mine last week and bent the frames beyond repair ...I also have different insurance and have to go to a new place. Hope you get it straight with your new prescription.

Hope you have good luck with your new eye doctor and glasses Tink.

Robo I hope they are paying for the mistake with wrong lenses

They are. Thanks Sue

Lynne love the taco cat....hope your tea is hot and good this morning.

Schumi, you and Tom enjoy your last full day at Universal. That Florida sun :sunny: will keep your hearts warm until you return in September.

Monykalyn love the pics of you and your chickens. Have a wonderful vacation. Safe travels.

Pattyw, you, Joe and Troy have a great vacation to Disney and safe travels.

To all our Sans family who are sick and ailing get well soon.

A9D1C20C-D6C3-49AB-B600-BB6891E3AC96.gif

And Robo is due to leave for the darkside with another of her grandchildren!

They will have a blast !

Safe travels!

Thank you Mac...that is so sweet of you...I feel blessed that the grandchildren still like hanging out with me.

Mac hope your Luna is doing better. Let’s hope she is feeling feisty soon.

8ECD158B-DE65-4125-93EF-CBDA46291CA2.jpeg

Need to get scootin this morning.

6421E4FB-C0C0-4C4D-B929-0383613E2234.gif

Last edited:
Pattyw, not many more wake ups before the 3 of youse head south for loads of fun and celebrating Troy’s graduation!

Don’t forget the sunscreen
Schumi will hold the rain off for your trip
She will make sure you have lots of sunshine and great weather

Yes- looking forward to some sun and warmth!

Patty have fun celebrating with Troy and Joe at Disney! Congrats to him!

Thanks!!

Good morning all!!

It's a very sad day at out house. We have to put our 21 year old kitty, Jill, to sleep today. She just celebrated her birthday last week! She's gone downhill the past few days and by last night she couldn't get up to walk. She's still purring in her cat bed this morning, though! I found a pet hospice vet who will come to our house today so we don't have to take her out. Troy is just heartbroken. He's 22 and he doesn't even remember life without Jill! We've been through this so many times with all of the cats we've had, but it's never easy.

Here's our little angel - taken last year:

thumbnail_IMG_1742.jpg

Have a good day everyone!

Charade yay for B’s last days! Year Book day is always exciting. Yes, the kids now have so many special school events we never had!

Schumi I’ve heard New Smyrna is very nice. Will have to check it out one day. But we’re south on the Atlantic side generally 7-10 days before so if we head to another beach it’s gulf side for change of scenery.
Generally I have a bathing suit on when I go to the beach lol! But I use the same tactics, always make sure people are out further in the water in front of me lol. For the same reason, Shark will get them first! Now I feel less crazy knowing I’m not the only one!
I also hate going to a restaurant where you can’t hear anyone talk. During our Deerfield Beach part of the trip we didn’t want to miss a GOT episode we found a pub that was showing it. We got their too early, and before show started they had a very loud band. Daughter and I had to text each other to be heard.

Lynne cute taco cat! We start school after Labour Day too. School technically ends at the end of June but the last 2 weeks are exam week so students only go if they have exams. In reality they’re already gone once June hits mentally!

Bobbie sounds like Liv has some fun events coming up! And congrats on Charlie’s awards.

Robo what? You got your suitcase down? Mine haven’t been put away yet! Lol. Have a great trip! I’m ready to go back!

Pattyw Jill is beautiful, I’m so sorry. It’s never easy saying goodbye. They are part of the family.

Good morning everyone. Slow, boring day today. I think I really need my vacation soon. I sent appointment reminder texts yesterday and told several clients the wrong day.

Tried to go to Yard House tonight........we did get a table, but the noise in there was dreadful......everyone was shouting and yelling.....so we left........told the waiter we couldn’t hear ourselves think.......he looked at us like we were 158 years old.......but we like a nice dinner without having to use sign language........
I’m with you on this. It’s hard to enjoy a meal if you have to yell at the person sitting next to you. We are meeting dh’s niece at Hard Rock in Hollywood. I just hope we didn’t male a mistake with that choice.

Little one is pissed she even has to go to school, AP tests are done, she's got high grades, so no finals to take. She's been watching movies since Friday. I agree with her, just to meet the state requirements for number of days all must attend school.
I don’t blame her one bit. It is stupid to make students attend if they have no exams. Last year B didn’t have any exams on the last day of school, so we spent the day at Busch Gardens instead.

Our school has a policy that seniors who have A's in their district classes don't have to take exams. I hope you have a great day for graduation:D
We have the same policy. The only class B has an exam for is English and that’s only because it is a dual enrollment class and they have to follow the college rules. They had a paper instead of an exam, and that has already been completed and submitted.

It's a very sad day at out house. We have to put our 21 year old kitty, Jill, to sleep today.
I am so sorry to hear this. She’s a beautiful cat. Looks like a fuzzy version of mine.

Guess I should get back to work, but I really have noting to do today.

Patty I am so sorry to hear about Jill :sad1:. She is so beautiful!! I understand completely how you feel, it never does and never will get easier. These babies are part of our family and stir the same emotions. I will be thinking about you today. Thank you for sharing her picture:goodvibes

Patty sending hugs to you and Troy. So hard to say goodbye to a pet you've had for so long, and Jill is a pretty cat. Pets are family members, and sad news.

Good Morning Robo. So nice to have all for dinner, and woot! That early morning flight. Safe travels tomorrow.

Hope your day goes fast Charade. I hate when you're bored and have to watch the clock.

Bobbie, it is nice to have Dorney close enough to drop in. We went for a few hours on Saturday, got too busy, so we left. With their pass, we figured if we went more than 3 times, with the cost of parking and entry, we'd be about even. Been there twice so far. And, with a few dollars more, daily unlimited drinks and two meals during the season. And, since little one can go without me, paid for a locker, can be used all season, by either of us. Will be helpful when they open the water park this week-end.

It is so gorgeous out, my lunchtime walk is calling. Tree is doing its fancy dance, so guess it is windy. Bad hair day? Hmmm. Sunglasses, oh yes indeed.

Take care all, and enjoy this Tuesday in May. Oh, and have a taco or two. :D

They can cinch a Stanley cup playoff spot tonight, first time in 49 years...Can i hear a
9104D3E6-71BC-42C6-894B-D8653150A888.jpeg

Primary Election Day today, vote early vote often :). Not looking forward to having to ‘put on my face’ over swollen eyes to go out and face the world. Sounds like allergies are beating up most of the country this year, yuck.

GD & DiL taking me to see Grease production in a few weeks for mother’s day. Just found out Clay Aiken will be featured as the teen angel part, very interesting. It’ll always be Frankie Avalon for me lol

Watching Infinity Wars on dvd now while cleaning..guess I need to get back to it so the house is presentable for the repairman tomorrow. Funny how I always have to get the place spotless for a stranger I'll probably never see again. Am I the only one who does that?

Nope, find it a powerful motivator to clean. If not for that & stress cleaning my house would be in a shambles

Keishashadow sorry the Flonase hasn’t helped. I think it may take a day or 2 for it to kick in. Sometimes I have to take an allergy pill too, like Reactine. Funny, Flonase isn’t a Rx here. Hope it gets better soon.
Yup, I heard about Central Florida Coast being Shark capitol. I’ve usually had enough beach time before heading up to Orlando. But twice we did mini stays at Cocoa Beach. For youngest dd who loves RonJons. Oldest daughter & I prefer the Gulf Coast.

Believe the Rx version is bit different formulation. Regardless, it’s cheaper for me using DH’s insurance via Rx vs OTC as are most things, even motrin. The system is indeed broken here

Lazy day today. Rainy yuck day only thing I did was a grocery run. Made a Mediterranean chicken pasta dish tonight and forgot to add in the spinach, ugh.

It still sounds good to me. Made burgers, corn on cob & potato salad last night for dinner. Decided to whip up tacos with the left over meat. Got motivated and made retried beans, first time ever from scratch. So easy &much better than the canned stuff upon taste testing. Will pull that out tonight and hope I have enough for a taco salad on wednesday after sharing with one of my kiddos. DH won’t touch Mexican food, he’s on his own lol

So very sleepy, b it wanted to get in a post before I get too far behind. The cat is freaking me out. he keeps staring intently at the ceiling. I have looked for bugs, but don’t see any.

Have lived in my current house for 27 years. Every single pet i’ve Had will plant themselves and stare at 2 different areas in my house (corner/ceiling in my LR near front entry way & at the top of stairs on 2nd floor, looking downward). Rather disconcerting, at times raises the hair on the back on my neck type feeling eek

Next few weeks will go past in a blur for you & family, enjoy

Keisha yes, shark city apparently........one of the girls in the Club Lounge goes surfing there all the time.....yikes!! I only went in up to my knees.......dress was soaked but at 96F it dried instantly........yes, longer trips suit us much better.....think we have just under 70 nights here this year........not bad...

The locals dont blink an eye lol. Me, well let’s just say I don’t go in past where i can ‘run’ anywhere on the east coast FL beaches lol.

70 nights, OMG give me a minute to process that :). I still think you need to apply for dual citizenship!

Keisha, hope you are feeling better today. Yeah, older one has to take medicine a few days, to get best results. Yep, Darth Vader sounding is older one, when the pollen is particularly bad. He does use the nose spray with the prescriptive pills. We did try some over the counter pills, but the amount of active was not enough. He's been on a cocktail of drugs over the years. Seems he has to change every so often, as I guess his body gets too used to it, stops working well. It's why I can't have live plants, and cut flowers in my home. And a go

Poor kid, does he see an ENT? Was he ever tested with the skin/needles? I just started to doctor with one a few years ago and he retired. He mentioned the test but I never followed thru on it. No other ENTs in our area but thinking I should dig around & find one downtown. My family dr just prescribes a steroid pack & the Flonase. If it doesn’t work, it’s referral time.

The awards night was nice for Charlie. They gave the winners a department store gift card so he wanted to spend it last night:rolleyes:. He was a smart shopper and bought sneakers for himself. I was proud of him. Then we went to a Hot Topic store (this is the teens favorite) and we all ended up buying some tank tops and earrings. It is a trendy store with all the latest pop culture stuff. Liv and I each bought a pair of Easy Spirit slip on shoes :cloud9:. We take the same size so we each got a different color and will share:D.

That’s really nice for your DS. Must be close with DD, even if they’d fit into my size & would be gender neuteral in style, would never let my boys stick their stinky feet in my shoes:p

They are taking care of it at no charge to me.....it was their error and they were pretty sheepish about it once they had the lab check the lenses they put in against the Optometrists prescription. They make the single view lenses on sight. If there is a problem when I try them this morning I will ask to see the Optometrist again. My insurance is paying for this and they need to make it right.

That’s good to hear. My insurance insists all lenses be sent out. Tried get bifocals placed two different times and couldn’t see out of them despite remeasuring placement at Opthamologists office. Gave up and stuck with ucheaters & long vision corrective pair (which i rarely use anyway lol)

It's a very sad day at out house. We have to put our 21 year old kitty, Jill, to sleep today. She just celebrated her birthday last week! She's gone downhill the past few days and by last night she couldn't get up to walk. She's still purring in her cat bed this morning, though! I found a pet hospice vet who will come to our house today so we don't have to take her out. Troy is just heartbroken. He's 22 and he doesn't even remember life without Jill! We've been through this so many times with all of the cats we've had, but it's never easy.

Oh, patty, so sorry to read this:sad1:. Even though your beautiful Jill lived a long and obviously full life, it’s never easy to go through it. Never heard of that sort of vet, a small blessing she wasn’t stressed to be out of familiar surroundings. Hang in there.

Schumi I’ve heard New Smyrna is very nice. Will have to check it out one day. But we’re south on the Atlantic side generally 7-10 days before so if we head to another beach it’s gulf side for change of scenery.
Generally I have a bathing suit on when I go to the beach lol! But I use the same tactics, always make sure people are out further in the water in front of me lol. For the same reason, Shark will get them first! Now I feel less crazy knowing I’m not the only one!

Several have told me they paddleboard there somewhere, supposed to be ideal conditions. Admitted lighthouse nerd - They have an impressive lighthouse (ponce inlet), i used the excuse it was too late in the day for me to climb:rolleyes1 one of the largest in the US.

Charade yay for B’s last days! Year Book day is always exciting. Yes, the kids now have so many special school events we never had!

Many swear that lighter colors, especially neon yellow & lime, draw those bad boys’ attention.:confused3

lookie who decided to visit the northern coast recently

324126C6-83A6-4D0D-AE01-4D720B7BDA07.jpeg

What? Keisha a Blues fan? Ack, yeah neither of our state's ice hockey teams went far. And yep, out to vote. Older one said he got a receipt for filling out his paper vote. My duty to do that on the way home. Nope, did not want to let my 3 year old go through that prick test. Any time pollen was around, set off his asthma. So, while doctor said he could outgrow it when adult, um, he's 21 going on 22. Nope. Same allergy. That doctor also wanted me to put him on drugs year round, and steroids once, when around 5 years old. That one time was enough for me. No way would I have issues from steroid use. He also tended to bounce off the walls with some of the pills, when he was around 7 or 8. That's when we started on combos of drugs. When a teen, doctor gave him a prescription for nasal spray. The only time he tends to get a break, is after a hard freeze in the Fall. Seems some trees and other, do their pollen in the fall, elm, for one, he really reacts to. Then, he has to take his medicine during the holidays. Even though the plants and flowers are inside, they still produce pollen. I still remember when he was in grade school, and he told me he had to ask his teacher to take home the flowers she had received in the classroom. Seems her moving him to the back of the room did not help. Um, no teacher, pollen is now in the air, the moment those flowers arrived. Thankfully, the teacher did take them home. When we go to Florida, I make sure he's been on the pills for a week before we leave, then we take the pills and nose spray. I guess it's routine for us for so long, I don't mention much, and he's been always good at dealing with it, though some days, he looks all puffy. We do have many ENTs around here, and doctor did recommend one. Just figured, they would only confirm what we know. And thankfully, no food allergies that I know of, and not for mold, dust, or animal dander. Hope feel better soon. And if you'd like a funny story, my female lab was allergic to grass pollen, she would use the carpet that used to be on the stairs, the rub her eyes on. Why I said I am good at making a dog take a pill. Yep, OTC pills for her, but no matter whether I tried peanut butter, hot dog slice, or treat, nope., found in carpet. Hand it was. And usually a 2 person job. And guess dogs are different. Only time they stared, was usually a bug, one time, a wasp, or at the door, when they heard someone outside. Though that usually included a bark and whine.

Lovely walk, that wind felt almost cold enough for a jacket, but nope, the more I walked, the hotter I felt. And yep, bit of a bad hair day.

Sharks, yeah, I'd not be swimming out that far. Why I enjoy the Gulf waters, and been mostly on the Gulf side beaches. Usually can see them coming in the clear water. Never been to that beach. When a kid, spent many a summer day in the water at the Miami beaches. My grandparents lived in Miami. Don't remember many shark sightings then, just some trash in the water, and biting bugs in the sand.

Keishashadow I love Mexican. Never thought of making my own refried beans. I love making tacos with the Trader Joes carne asada. Yum.
I’ll have to ask pharmacist when I go next time if the Rx formulation is different here. Our drug benefits won’t pay if the drug is otc. It’s only for RX drugs that aren’t sold otc. So I couldn’t claim for say Motrin since it doesn’t require a RX.
I heard on the news the other day Sharks are attracted to bright colours and shiny jewelry.
One year I seem to remember shark attack in Miami/Lauderdale area. There were a lot of attacks up & down east coast. I won’t swim on a beach without lifeguard!

Hi everybody :wave2:

Directv guy came this afternoon...good news is I have my TV back at least the way it was before...bad news is nothing can be done to make it better until I cut down a few trees that have grown in the way. He even suggested that I switch to the other company as their satellite has a better range o_O Trey is coming later to see if he can take down one of the small trees. The other large tree is too close to the house and power lines and will cost a fortune to take down. It's always something.

My cleaning paid off as I found a picture dvd of our xmas 2007 trip that I had been searching for a long time. It was a combo WDW and Universal trip, in fact it was our first time at the darkside. Wish I had wifi on my desktop as there are so many pics of things that no longer exist...love the Dueling Dragons, Jaws and Twister pics. It made me want to schedule another December getaway...

I wanted to get some yardwork done today but no way am I going out of the ac into 90s outside. I have to work in it the rest of the week and I need to cool off while I can.

Patty, sorry to hear about your kitty Jill :hug: sounds like she lived a long happy life and was well loved.

I used to give my dogs pills in deli meat but Sasha changed my habits as she would always spit out the pill so I learned to shove it down her throat and she had to no choice but to swallow it...it only works with animals that don't bite and I would never try it with a cat since I value my fingers.

Robo, hope you have a blast on your trip.

Happy taco Tuesday to all :flower1:

Under dryer at hair appointment, waiting for the chemicals to cover the sparkles :rotfl2:.
Patty hugs to you and family. Hard losing a beloved pet. We had a hospice vet too, come last year when we had to let our lab doggy go, so much easier on the animal. No fear at end, only peace.

Carole and sue- the shark watching thing made me LOL- but I guess the surfers would’ve target first:D

Charade hope the day goes quick for you.

Hard to believe senior years are over for so many of you. Mine will officially be a senior today, after last exam is over. Our school- the seniors have a separate final much earlier, then graduation early May. School continues for rest for another 2 weeks. We start 2nd week of August, the district did that a few years ago so the semester ends before winter break. Before the kids were having to come back to end of semester tests. Think overall scores have improved since change happened. We have one school in our district that is on year schedule, wish all schools did that. Still get a nice chunk off over summer, but breaks spaced better.

Well I got finished before the post did: so off to pick up middle school kid to take to Braums as his friends were all doing. Of course it started monsooning, and yep tornado warning already. So we had lunch and ice cream waiting out storm. Supposed to stop in tome for baseball game. Probably not stay whole time anyway.

And yes LGB!

sue, yes, the gulf is beautiful.....but this surprised me how beautiful it was....and yep, there are definitely more than you and I that think like that.......lol.......

Charade, yes we hate super noisy restaurants, don’t mind atmosphere but this was horrible.....we do find the HRC too loud for us......but hopefully you’ll be fine and have a nice meal and can catch up.....

Patty.........sorry to hear you’ve lost a cat.......weather here is super hot......97F today.......it’s September hot, so will be lovely for your arrival.......

Lynne......glad you’re enjoying some nice weather and can get out for a walk.........

Janet, I saw that shark story.......yikes! I’m headed to LI in 2 weeks........no beach time for me in case there’s more I coming.......

Hmmm.....dual citizenship......never thought about that.........:scratchin now there’s a thought.......Kyle just shook his head when we said we had next May sorted already.......lol.......

Vicki......yay on the tv working! Love the sound of the dvd from all those years ago......how lovely.......that’s the first time we came to Orlando and Universal......seems like a lifetime ago..........it’ll be lovely to watch......

So......September hot here this week :sunny::sunny::sunny: 97F it reached at 1pm..........not a complaint........loving this heat.

Spent some time in Studios this morning........it was hot!!! Then left for lunch and saw a friend for an hour or so........talked to Kyle......will be glad to see him Thursday.......he’s off for 10 days as they owed him time and he used some vacation time too.....he’s having a blast!

Club lounge later and then the Ale House on Kirkman maybe........and Strong Water for last cocktail this trip.......

Loved this trip a lot.........

And just over two weeks till NY!

Hope everyone is good..........:wave2:

Im starting to get very annoyed with the DIS on my iphone. As soon as i click on a thread it jumps to spam contests, etc., always something different and it goes into loop of one after the other...totally obliterating the disboards website. Arrrgh. Has been going on for at least week. I did download that app carole mentioned on both iPad & phone. Worked like a charm on iPad

So many kids preparing to take that next big step! GD doesn’t start until after Labor Day this year, last day listed as June 11th but with all the snow days they tend to get, she may likely be going thru last legal day, end of June. All due to a parking lot replacement. Normally they start the first weekday of 3rd week in August.

Sue - the beans were easy-peasy. Hardest part mashing them by hand. Figured the blender would be a real mess. May try an immersion hand blender next time right in the can. I liked that i could control the salt and spice them up a bit

Carole -i plan ahead at least a year, have to with DVC & that lovely 11 month hoop i jump thru. Shamefully, forgot to book something for the spring. Slim pickings now. Oh well, will figure it out. Still considering jumping ship early Dec & doing another cruise. SWA will be opening their schedule May 30th I believe, need to get on that ball

Lynne - wow, that’s a lot your son had to go thru while young. Sounds like he has it in hand and adjusted well. Can’t say i’ve Ever had a pet allergic to anything, or maybe i was just too dense to notice

Tink yay for getting tv back! Maybe you should take him up on suggestion to switch companies. Who knows what kind of deal they’d give you to lure you away! I have cable so don’t know much about satellite. Except it seemed complicated. My daughter was house sitting for a neighbor and I went over one night to watch tv with her. I had a hard time understanding all the remotes, etc.
I hid the pills in cheese! So far they haven’t been able to find it lol!

Monykalyn a few years ago there was some noise about year round school here :scared: eek! Working in the school district I was glad it didn’t get anywhere. No way I wanted to give up 2 months off. I’m like Schumi, I like nice long vacays. My friends that don’t work in schools don’t want to hear it, lol.

Schumi, yes, I’m sure we aren’t the only ones! I have a pic of youngest at Cocoa Beach with her surfboard at waters edge scanning the water with her hand above her eyes before she got in, hilarious. One year we were down in N. Miami Beach. It was blistering hot. Hotter than the usual August temps and the ocean was super heated. One evening we walked out on the pier and she sees a large black shadow swimming along, sting ray. That was it. The rest of the trip she refused to get into the water. That was the year Katrina hit. We left Orlando the day it arrived. We just made it out. No wonder the ocean was so hot. Like a bathtub.
Dual Citizenship :scared: don’t even think about it. The tax rules for US citizens living abroad are draconian. I know because I had dual citizenship. I just gave it up this year because it was just too stressful. Plus I’ve lived in Canada longer than I’ve lived in the US.
Have fun in NY!

Keishashadow I think I’ll have to try the beans. I have an immersion blender. Also a food processor, would that work? What else do you do? Add your seasoning and fry it?

I should get out and water plants, walk dogs and do some weeding!
Goi g to see Avengers tonight with the daughters. We’re grabbing a bite first at the Spud Shack. Loaded potato skins yum. Going to recliner theatre. 3 hr movie, it’s a must! The big decision, to bring a throw blanket or not!

Last edited:
I've been tied up most of today but trying to read and catch up on the threads here.
I have a date with the tv to watch Alex and James so will return later, much later (as also need to see who is the winner on the Voice tonight)

In case you did not read my sticky in any of the 4 boards here, will post it in this thread for you.

I'm trying to keep up with the new changes now and I believe I might have to do updating once the new boards are in place.

I know that those that use mobile devices (me with the iPhone) will have better access to make corrections using it.

This weekend we're going to be upgrading our forum software to the latest version, Xenforo 2. The boards will be unavailable starting on Saturday at 3 pm eastern. We anticipate they will be back online Saturday night if there are no technical issues with the transfer. Once the forums are back online, the design team will be working on them, so they may not look like "our forums" right away. While we are upgrading the software, this new version does have some major differences - mainly that it is designed with a priority on mobile devices. There are also many new features with this version of Xenforo, including expanded emojii options, enhanced editing features and better integration with social media among them.

While we don't expect any major downtime, with any migration to a new platform, things can happen - so we ask for your patience and understanding as we undergo this enhancement.

Hope all are doing fine
I'll try to read through what I skimmed passed and post later tonight.

Happy travels to those that are leaving soon for Orlando.
Off the top of my head that would be Robo and Pattyw families.

Schumi and Tom I believe return tomorrow.
Safe travels for them also.

Oh, if you
experience any issues with the new forum, pm or email me for assistance.
I'm sure once I can make the changes for the 4 forums, I won't be stumbling blind in the new set up.

Thanks for the news about the change in the DIS, Mac. Hope you are feeling good and Luna is healing.

98E919A2-70BB-450D-975C-04E6F893A28A.jpeg

Why yes it is, and a travel day for Robo, and soon Patty. And going home travel for Schumi. May all traveling today, have safe travels.

Time to get tea. Another nice day in store, and new AC for the house today. Good timing, as steamy is coming one of these days, again.

And woot! Glad Tink got her cable viewing back.

Directv guy came this afternoon...good news is I have my TV back at least the way it was before...bad news is nothing can be done to make it better until I cut down a few trees that have grown in the way. He even suggested that I switch to the other company as their satellite has a better range o_O

Wow! They admitted a rival company is better? Well, I guess at least they were truthful - but not good that trees need to be removed for better reception. Hope Trey can remove what you can and your tv reception improves!:thumbsup2
Under dryer at hair appointment, waiting for the chemicals to cover the sparkles :rotfl2:

:thumbsup2 Sparkles? I like that!!! :laughing: Yep- I go every 5 weeks so those "sparkles" aren't noticeable!!

.it’s September hot, so will be lovely for your arrival....

Yay!!! :goodvibes

And just over two weeks till NY!

Keep your bags packed!!:thumbsup2

new AC for the house today. Good timing, as steamy is coming one of these days, again.

Great news! always nice to have a cool house in the steamy weather!!:thumbsup2

THANK YOU all so very much for your kind words on losing Jill!!:flower3: You guys are the best! So grateful for each and every one of you! Even though we still have a very full house of kitties, somehow it seems so much emptier today!

Sun and warm temps today!! Busy, busy at work today!! Then, have to finish house cleaning, laundry, and pack tonight!! :cheer2: Robo is packing, too!!!

Keisha- Yay for the Blues! I think Monyk is rooting for them too!! Now that my second team the Carolina Hurricanes are eliminated, I'll root for the Blues!! Would be nice to have a different team win the Cup!!!:thumbsup2

Sue- hope you enjoyed the Avengers last night!!

Mac- Thanks for all you do with the DIS!! Keeping us up to date and always there to help:thumbsup2 and being our wonderful leader!! Thanks!!!:goodvibes

Have a great Hump Day all!!

upload_2019-5-22_7-40-27.jpeg

Morning Sans family :wave2:

7C14EF17-3D16-4B89-ADA1-9E39E2E761A3.jpeg

It's a very sad day at out house. We have to put our 21 year old kitty, Jill, to sleep today.

Pattyw sorry to hear about the passing of your cat Jill. Pets are pets like family.

Why yes it is, and a travel day for Robo, and soon Patty. And going home travel for Schumi. May all traveling today, have safe travels.

Thanks Lynne....We are at airport. Plane just landed from Sanford. So hopefully we will leave on time.

Hope you do leave on time, Robo. And hope you and grandson have a wonderful time.

Schumi, when will you be in NYC? First week of June is when we will be there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter