Something About Nothing ... #12

yes @macraven very hot here (not in STL) but MO is hotter than Florida right now! 78 degrees Lake Buena Vista, 96 degrees in Springfield MO.
Poor lil chicks are panting-may have to whip up an electrolyte solution for them.

Sounds like a great party @schumigirl!

No rain (yet) here-watering garden twice a day for past few days.

Tried to sit on deck-gave up. As my son put it-in 2 weeks (+2 days) we will be IN a pool a Disney so why try to get used to heat out of it? Good thinking son...:)

Watching a Dr Who episode with River Song and the last Dr. DD had to explain River's timeline to me LOL

And I expect you have the heat and high humidity also
West of St Louis always had temps a tad higher and think you are not spared from high heat/ humidity

We used to say we lived in the armpit of the country when I lived in the Midwest
Lol

Just back from dinner...in a food coma. Was nice and had a couple extra peeps join us. Just chilled most of the day...nice and stress free...kinda what the doctor would order for a 50 year old.

Watching a Dr Who episode with River Song and the last Dr. DD had to explain River's timeline to me LOL

That is not an easy timeline to follow (much less, explain), especially with all the timey-wimey stuff in Doctor Who. BTW, there are parts of the Whovianverse, where you might get strung up for calling the show 'Dr Who'...kind of like when some people on this board are trying refer to the other big park in Orlando, and not their wife.

That is not an easy timeline to follow (much less, explain), especially with all the timey-wimey stuff in Doctor Who. BTW, there are parts of the Whovianverse, where you might get strung up for calling the show 'Dr Who'...kind of like when some people on this board are trying refer to the other big park in Orlando, and not their wife.
:rotfl:
Glad you had a good bday dinner!
Now she is having me watch the library episode...Doctor Who :-)D)

Not really Mac. We won't see 90 all week. One thing nice about here is we can complain about the seasons.

Many wires and trees down just north of us. Luckily, we didn't loose electricity. Everything wet, and a cloudy day, but rain for today should be not until later tonight.

Trying to get the kids up. Pond water is moving faster than them. Particularly little one.

Hehe, older one thought little dyed her hair. Nope, just almost black as very wet. If she had dyed it, no way would it have been a darker color. Sigh. Teens. Yes, I have teens.

Sunday again.........

Been shopping, ironing and baking today.

Very cool day and Sea fret hanging around........very Fog like.......

Making rib roast of beef for dinner tonight.....DH favourite cut of beef.....will be cooking it soon.......almost like a winters day here, very grey. So a kind of winter meal with roast potatoes and veg seems appropriate.....

I need some more sunshine......:sunny:

Good Morning homies. With rain stopping before commuting, it's 80 degrees, and oh so muggy, and gray out. No sun to be seen so far. Yawning start. I need lots of tea. 88 to90 by the afternoon though, clouds and sun until the next line of storms around dinner time.

I thought I wanted to live in Florida. One of my cousin's does, and she posted a picture of a fishing spider that decided to make home in her home. I'd be moving to another house. That spider was huge. I think her boyfriend removed it for her. Ick.

Saw DM3 yesterday. I wasn't fond of it. Little One said it was boring. Yeah, cash grab to just make another showing of minions fell flat. Even the heart string parts seem like box checking. Oh well. Older one is looking forward to the fall and winter comic book sequels. I wanted to see Wonder Woman, but neither kid does, so I may go solo, or wait until can rent.

Hope all had a nice week-end. Enjoy this last Monday of July. I can't believe August is next week. Eeek.

IMG_4818.JPG Morning. Tried to sleep in as DH snored. All. Night.
Someone left the slider to deck open so dog could get in and out (his old bladder makes him want to in/out a gazillion times in the morning) and neglected to make sure gate to deck was shut. Thought I was dreaming when I heard chicken voices but nope! My lil (well roo not so lil now) ones decided to come on in
He's a handsome boy but NOT in my house:rotfl:
Arg more coffee needed...

He's really nice looking MonyK. That's so funny that he let himself in. Lil Roo is quite big, agreed. Hope your coffee was hot and plentiful.

@Monykalyn What a beautiful rooster! Is he pet-able? Because I would so want to do that! :)
@wagman67 I hope you had a great birthday! Welcome to the 50 club! :)

So, I went to Six Flags Friday night... it had been in the low 90's all day.. and they had JUST put out new fertilizer in the park.. The smell was enough to make a vulture gag. My final ride of the night was my favorite coaster in the park - The Wicked Cyclone. It's just AWESOME. I got the front seat and was paired with a girl who's two guy friends sat behind us. She was terrified. After we were belted and locked in, I turned to her, just before we left the station, and said 'Don't worry, no one's fallen out since last week.'

She was terrified. After we were belted and locked in, I turned to her, just before we left the station, and said 'Don't worry, no one's fallen out since last week.'
:rotfl:oh that is so evil-er I mean funny! We get season passes to Silver Dollar City every few years adn Giant Barn swing is our favorite ride (all except DS)
http://www.silverdollarcity.com/theme-park/Attractions/Rides/The-GIANT-Barn-Swing
See how they are all holding on? Oh no-you get far more "air time" by swinging your legs and arms out in front of you-girls and I did that next to a guy who was clearly terrified -we are whooping and laughing-pretty sure we scarred him from any more thrill rides that day...

And the rooster is able to be petted and held-at least by me. Rest of family he doesn't always allow it but he has never challenged me. I do have the cuddle/therapy chicken who loves to be held though.

Got my TSA precheck done this am. Then decided to wash car. Then decided to go to auto store for detailing stuff. Then realized I hadn't eaten breakfast (just coffee). And when I walked in door remembered that a DH's friend/work friend is staying the night tonight. And I am still managing to procrastinate cleaning:laughing:

Not fond of real life chickens MonyK, but he is handsome.....

I'm a bit grumpy tonight.

It's been so cold today, cold enough for us to put the heating on. It's July!

I didn't go out today at all. Tom and Kyle went out looking at cars. Kyle's car is just 2 years old, but he fancies changing it.........he has a Mercedes now, so Mercedes and Audi are the 2 he's looking at. Will look again tomorrow......I like going round showrooms for new cars...........

Quiet night tonight.......with heating still on.........I need some sunshine and heat.........:sunny:

45 days till overnight at airport........:)

Oh not grumpy anymore......my lovely DH just handed me a large glass of my favourite red wine.........what a guy..........:hug:

@Monykalyn I would probably try that ride once.. things that just swing or only spin tend to make me a little sick... but I would probably try that.. looks cool! :)

I want to pet your rooster! (that sounds SO wrong...)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!