Something About Nothing ... #12

Afternoon :wave2:

Lynne, Janet and Mac countdown 7 weeks 2 days 7 hours 57 minutes and 36 seconds party:

Buckeev have a great trip with your son and eat lots of crab for me ::yes::
Prayers for your mom-in-law :hug:

Monykalyn enjoy your time on your trip.

Still trying to get over respiratory illness. Third time to doc meds gotta work this time. Sore throat, sinus, ears and bronchitis. More antibiotics, steroids and new inhaler....maybe some dobby magic will do
IMG_2207.GIF

In bed, but shopping online......LOL.....I will blame it on the steroids :-)

IMG_1921.JPG
I always wondered what made Voldemort so mean.....LOL...He can't breathe through his nose.......

Last edited:
Lynne my oct car rental dropped like a rock. I sucked it up and booked a compact, hoping my gold status with Hertz will bump me up the car chain. Sitting on two, not sure if keeping just for 1 or both of my weeks. USSA #77694 & coupon #105652 for $83 & $198 respectively.

Still hanging onto my alamo hoping i can modify but couldn't pass these rates up. No issues last rental with them in July.

Glad to hear all went well! My son doesn't deal with change well either - getting better- as he has anxiety issues.

Happy birthday to @keishashadow! Lots of august birthdays.

Hanging in room at Saratoga Springs. DH and middle DD made it in earlier yesterday (plane must have been in a friendly jet stream). Also room was ready by 2pm! Nice surprise after after Hearing so many stories about DVC rooms not ready til 6 or 8 pm or later. We are right by quiet pool and steps from bus stop in Grandstand section. Love it. DS woke with congestion and not feeling well last night (this am actually-3am), so we bailed on MK ropedrop and cancelled BoG lunch to hang by pool and take it easy. Plans for Studios tonight. Middle kid still asleep although about to wake her up. DH and I got some work done too so it works out ok.

Got a notice my October flight changed- we are now a half hour earlier coming in- works for me:thumbsup2.

Pool time!

Trust me, you are quite lucky to get into your DVC room early lol but SSR is huge, probably in your favor. Did u do room ready or stop @ desk? That is a nice section there. Had to take Preferred for November, hoping for view of DTD.

Hope the youngin feeling better!

Afternoon :wave2:

Lynne and Mac countdown 7 weeks 2 days 7 hours 57 minutes and 36 seconds party:

Buckeev have a great trip with your son and eat lots of crab for me ::yes::
Prayers for your mom-in-law :hug:

Monykalyn enjoy your time on your trip.

Still trying to get over respiratory illness. Third time to doc meds gotta work this time. Sore throat, sinus, ears and bronchitis. More antibiotics, steroids and new inhaler....maybe some dobby magic will do
View attachment 260411

In bed, but shopping online......LOL.....I will blame it on the steroids :-)

View attachment 260402
I always wondered what made Voldemort so mean.....LOL...He can't breathe through his nose.......

Ahem, you forgot me hahahahaha JK

Oh no, sounds like the URI got you good. DH finally over what i shared with him last month. Never remember bugs taking so long to clear one's system.

Oh no, hope you feel better Robo. Yep, counting down.

Keisha, posted in travel for October thread, I had a not so nice rental with Hertz in Orlando, so will never rent from them again. I used to use the Elmerald Aisle, but they have been so high lately, have been with Alamo for quite awhile now. I hope to get a nice car in FLL when we arrive 2 weeks from now. Good thing, unlimited miles. I will put on more than 500 or so on that rental. I like to have a car almost always when I travel, even if I have to pay for parking. But yay! You will be traveling the same day as Robo, Mac, and I. If you want to say hello when at the mouse, let me know. I have the military hopper, so except for some D23 stuff on the 3rd, I can be flexible.

Ah, news is boring and nothing new, so goodnight homies.

Thank you Chuckers.

Are the cats getting along ok with their new friends?

They've still been locked in their room. We are going to try 'site swapping' on Sunday. Put my cats in a room and let their's roam a bit. That way the scents can start to mingle.

Trust me, you are quite lucky to get into your DVC room early lol but SSR is huge, probably in your favor. Did u do room ready or stop @ desk? That is a nice section there. Had to take Preferred for November, hoping for view of DTD
Online check in but stopped at front desk as I needed luggage held and cold food refrigerated. DD came and helped us move from CSR.

Lovel morning and early afternoon at main pool. DHS for evening. Didn't see fireworks - love Star Wars but all reports they are a watered down version of the show from SWW-and those were spectacular. No desire to see a cliff notes version.

th
th
th
th

Oh yes it is. It has been a long week, and I am so ready for the weekend quiet.

Robo, I hope you are feeling better today.

MonyK, nice you arrived at the mouse, and the weather is good. So glad DD is starting her CP. I hope she has fun and meets some nice people during her time there.

Buckeev, hope you and Gage are stuffing your faces with crabs. Have an awesome trip.

So, be a hero and save the coffee or tea from being trapped in a cup, and Schumi needs to save the wine from inside the bottle.

Have a great day all! Yes, it Friday. Wake up homies. The sun is shining and the weather got warm.

HAPPY FRIDAY!!!!!

COUNTDOWN ALERT!!! ZERO MONTHS!!!!!!

30 days, 16 Hours, 44 Minutes, 13 Seconds!!!

Only 720 hours!!!!

I'm so excited that I'm starting to bounce in my seat like a 4 year old about to see Barney!!!

(That tells you how old I am, is Barney still even a thing for kids?)

Woke up to Amber alert (for home) on phone.
Hope Robo feeling better soon. DS is still stuffy/congested but not too bad. Sudafed kids helps.

Yay Chuckers to no more month in countdown!

DD all settled in. Going to come hang out with the kids tonight while DH and I go meet a college friend (and fellow DCP alumni) for some fun in parks (adults no kids to complain how tired they are- although they've been goodness this trip).

Funny memes Lynne- especially Kermit- totally read that in Kermit voice- we were last ones in the Muppet Vision show last night

Lost count of how many Fridays in a row it's been raining in the am when i head out, weird

Mac - DiL had 2 candles representing my age staring me in the face on my BD cookie lol. Hard to escape.

Oh no, hope you feel better Robo. Yep, counting down.

Keisha, posted in travel for October thread, I had a not so nice rental with Hertz in Orlando, so will never rent from them again. I used to use the Elmerald Aisle, but they have been so high lately, have been with Alamo for quite awhile now. I hope to get a nice car in FLL when we arrive 2 weeks from now. Good thing, unlimited miles. I will put on more than 500 or so on that rental. I like to have a car almost always when I travel, even if I have to pay for parking. But yay! You will be traveling the same day as Robo, Mac, and I. If you want to say hello when at the mouse, let me know. I have the military hopper, so except for some D23 stuff on the 3rd, I can be flexible.

Ah, news is boring and nothing new, so goodnight homies.

Oh yikes. Only crappy cars we've had = budget. We did National for at least a decade, then prices jumped. Segued to alamo, again their prices last year enough to send me elsewhere when the dust settles. Annoyed me when they took the free driver away too.

Finger's crossed Hertz doesn't disappoint but i can overlook a lot when it's 1/2 the price lol. The mr will likely insist i segue up to at least a Mid size. Me, i could care less as long as not a mini-van or truck, not a fan how they handle.

Will see u in MCO. Made FP for 2nd part of WDW today, had to work for what i wanted this time

Last edited:
Alright. We get rain tonight and showers throughout the week-end. Summer rain. Better not be when on vacation in 2 weeks.

I think it's supposed to be hot this weekend.. So, I think I'll go to 6 Flags.. again ... :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter