Something About Nothing ... #12

Homies!! Missed you all. Been a crazy time of good bad and horrible at our household.

@tink1957 ugh. Hope they rectify the mower situation.

@Chuckers six flags!! Yay.

@Metro West yep. Same here. We don't own a mower ha! It's fabulous.

@Robo56 and @Lynne G we have a lot of those here in Ga. tails are really pretty!

@macraven it has seriously been the muggiest ever!!

@Monykalyn @Robo56 sending wellness vibes your way!

@schumigirl weddings! So fun. Hope you have a blast.

@keishashadow BWV is so festive! We went there (and city walk) for my baby brothers birthday when we were down.

Update: love love love shades of green!! Their pool is amazing with the children's water area. Oh how I have missed the motherland. We were so close to upgrading to annual passes! We have renewed all of the uni passes but this MAY be our last year.

Closed down disney quest in the last day. It was so nostalgic.

Both my bosses quit on the same day - so work is in a bit of a flux. #CrabsInABarrel

Had an awesome family beach vacay until my niece (6) went under at the pool. We pulled her out and Hubby did CPR and got her breathing. They airlifted her to Pensacola ICU. She has recovered and is back home now. Wasn't under long enough to have organ or brain damage thank goodness! Hug your kids and grandkids/ nieces / nephews extra tonight.

Oh. And my oldest started kindergarten on Wednesday!! Time goes by so fast. My youngest started Pre K on July 31st. You seriously should not be in school in July. That is insane.

Hugs to you all.
PreK & K You are a brace one lol. I Spread my monsters out

Your niece had her guardian angel working OT. Glad to hear she's fine

Mac drawing a blank there. Need to go google, must've been snoozing when we covered it in school lol

Lynne pencil in those chew tix. Ha not holding my breath

goN, that is so scary and so thankful your niece was okay. Glad to hear you enjoyed Shades, it is a nice resort, and really like the size of the rooms, and closeness to MK. Older one starts college on the 30th, little one starts 11th grade the day after Labor Day.

Bored. Cooked pot stickers for dinner. Good, but looking for more food now. I wanted water ice, older one did not. So, chocolate cupcake did not do the trick. Hmmm.

DH is cheap lawn mower. He enjoys it. Though I think he is on his third mower so far.

Southern schools always start and end earlier than the northern ones.

Sorry to hear about work Tink. Hugs. Time flies, so hang in there.

goNDmay...just reread what you wrote and missed the part of your niece.

how scary!!

good it turned out she was going to be okay

sending hugs

I missed it too mac...so glad your niece is ok goND. Something similar happened to my great niece a few years ago and luckily there was an off duty firefighter at the pool to save her...it scared her grandfather, my brother, so bad that he had a heart attack. Luckily, both recovered and are doing well but it was frightening for all concerned.

Keisha, guess I am not. Still waitlisted, so got me. Was fun to see them last year, plus got a gift card and book for attending. But I did the afternoon one, and it was so hot, I would not really want to sit in that again. If I don't, oh well. D23 still has some fun things planned, so I am happy about that.

Just watched the Kong movie, older one put it on for me. It was okay. Glad I did not see it in the theater.

Bedtime is closing in. The 11 o'clock news is another repeat. Even the national news double covered stories on the dinner time airing.

Have a lovely, restful night homies.

Happy Saturday Night All!

Worked again at my second job today... I am SO tired. I still want to his 6 Flags tomorrow.. I need a coaster fix.

Supposed to be beautiful weather tomorrow, too.

Sunday! Absolutely beautiful day. Sun is up in a very clear sky, humidity gone, and 85. My kind of day.

Have fun riding coasters Chuckers if you go. You should go.

Should I wake older one? Eh, maybe check on the washer instead. Second load of wash in.

Errands with older one on tap, with wish he would pump the gas for me.

IMG_0065.JPG

All that HHN talk,

IMG_0153.JPG
what did I agree to? LoL

i vote to let the kids sleep.

it will be quiet in the house and you can get a lot done then.

and won't be stopping to fix food for them.....

Happy Sunday morning all :wave:.

I'am with Mac let the littles sleep :cat:.

Had an awesome family beach vacay until my niece (6) went under at the pool. We pulled her out and Hubby did CPR and got her breathing. They airlifted her to Pensacola ICU. She has recovered and is back home now. Wasn't under long enough to have organ or brain damage thank goodness! Hug your kids and grandkids/ nieces / nephews extra tonight.

goNDmay so glad to see you back on the Sans. Wow you and your family have been through it this summer so far. Bless you all :grouphug:. Thank goodness your hubby new CPR and was able to revive your niece. Prayers for her as she continues to get better. You are right when things like that happen it does remind us to hold our precious littles closer. They truly are a gift from God.

You have a busy time as changes are here for you and your littles starting Pre-K and kindergarten. It is so wonderful to watch them spread their little wings and fly to the next chapter of school and friends.

Hope the transition is smooth for all

Last edited:
Sunday! Absolutely beautiful day. Sun is up in a very clear sky, humidity gone, and 85. My kind of day.

Have fun riding coasters Chuckers if you go. You should go.

Should I wake older one? Eh, maybe check on the washer instead. Second load of wash in.

Errands with older one on tap, with wish he would pump the gas for me.

View attachment 261259

All that HHN talk,

View attachment 261263
what did I agree to? LoL

I went... I'm getting old... a couple of the rides made me feel not so great...ones I never had a problem with before.... I'm a sad ... but it could just be that 6 Flags rides tend to show their age a lot worse than bigger theme parks.

Good morning all!

Yes, @Lynne G it's tea time! I totally need it to wake up today. I slept through my alarm.. it went of for 45 minutes before I woke up. I sure hope I didn't annoy my housemates...

Last night we had a helicopter flying over out association for about an hour at midnight! Someone decided to take their Jetski out on the river behind us at 11pm and had an accident. They were trying to find him by flying over the river. I don't know if they found him.

Morning Robo! Old and crispy indeed. Beautiful sunny day, then clouds. Getting warmer, more like summer temps to end the week. That's okay, the clothes dried nicely yesterday. 3 loads hung outside. Rest went in the dryer.

It feels like a Monday.

Morning chuckers :wave2:

Just remember no matter how old we all get Universal makes you feel like a kid again ::yes::

IMG_2141.JPG

IMG_2148.GIF

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter