Something About Nothing ... #12

Glad to hear you are walking Mac. More and more so you're ready for October. There's a potter flue sending mummy to ya every day.

Thanks for the countdown Robo. Flights, hotel, and car no better prices than I already have. And my December flight back has no more cheap seat tickets left. Suggesting business class. Yeah right. I am an early booking and early riser for a reason. I like cheap. LOL

Good morning Robo, Chuckers, Lynne and mac...hope you all have a great day :flower1:

Good news on the lawnmower. I returned it yesterday and by the time I pulled out of the loading zone they discovered that it had a loose plug wire so I repurchased it.
Bad news is now I have to cut the grass:rolleyes1

Yep, I'm crispy too Chuckers :laughing:

Hot day today...stay hydrated my friends :goodvibes

Rub it in Metro. We've had an odd summer. Hotter than heck in June and July, and almost fall like temps in August so far. But not to say we're done summer, we'll be hitting 90 and high humidity by the end of the week. We get the afternoon showers and a thunderstorm or two thrown in most days. Summer, oh yes it is. Cloudy now.

Rub it in Metro. We've had an odd summer. Hotter than heck in June and July, and almost fall like temps in August so far. But not to say we're done summer, we'll be hitting 90 and high humidity by the end of the week. We get the afternoon showers and a thunderstorm or two thrown in most days. Summer, oh yes it is. Cloudy now.
LOL...I meant we still have a good 2 to 2 1/2 months of heat and humidity while the rest of the country will start to cool down. It will be nice to leave the A/C off and open the windows again. But...I suffer through summer so I can enjoy the winters. :D

I'm back from my trip. Allegiant actually worked out quite well. The flight up was very easy. The flight back had a delay due to a thunderstorm but that was beyond their control. It was barely delayed at all when they brought out free soda and water for us. We ended up flying about an hour later. I had heard it makes a big difference where you fly out of - Sanford was fine. And Ogdensburg, NY was the other direction but I'm guessing none of you will likely end up at that airport since there's not much around it except for Ottawa, Canada.

I returned Saturday night and made it to Epcot on Sunday for one last ride at Ellen. Now it's Monday so back to the real world. Kids are behind in their schoolwork today. (As I sit here on the computer, they're watching Survivor so it's a problem that could easily be fixed if we had just a little motivation!)

Hoping y'all are doing well. I need to catch up reading.

Welcome back Kohlby... your trip almost makes me want to do a Disney trip so I can say goodbye to Ellen and GMR. But I am only doing MK on MNSSHP this year... oh well.. bye bye rides! I look forward to what's coming!

Sad to see those rides close, but never thought to travel to be last riding. Oh well. Not going to do it for the dragons either. Oh well.

Welcome home Kohlby. Glad you were not too delayed. No school for 3 more weeks.

What for dinner game tonight. Roulette of what is in the refrigerator.

Yes....
what's for dinner

Lunch yesterday was drive thu at Cook Out
Last night did drive thru at Taco Bell

Lunch today was drive thru at Choo Choo (BBQ place near me)

Dinner tonight will decide when son and I are hungry

Mr Mac out of town for couple of weeks
I treat this time period as a vacation and don't cook

Lynne, order out and have son do the pick up

Easy dinner decision

Hehe, must have waved your wand Mac. Older one said he his bringing home food and will be home soon. Little one is at a dinner and DH is not having dinner here either, so older one and me. He can be a big royal annoyance, but sometimes nice. Guess I better get plates out.

Hope all have or had a lush dinner.

So I went to see Garbage and Blondie Saturday night. I had gotten there a few hours before the show since it was general admission and i wanted a good spot by the stage (which I got). While waiting I called my roommate to see if he would bring me and some of the other people who had gotten there early some water since it was super hot and humid out. I expected just some cold bottles of water, but no he brings a small case, a bag of ice, and some cups. Since there was no way the 5 of us would drink all that water, as more people showed up I offered water since I didn't have a car and I couldn't bring the water in so after the show started the water would have pretty much gone to waste.

Anywho, I struck up a conversation with this girl in an awesome Lily Munster shirt, who turned out to be a comic from LA, who was also a big HHN fan. Well she also happened to be friends with one of the members of Garbage, and was on their list for tickets and some backstage passes. Since she thought it was nice of me to share the water, and our common interests, she offered me her second backstage pass!!!!

So here's me and Shirley Manson, the lead singer of Garbage

Attachments

• IMG_4356.JPG
    IMG_4356.JPG
    88.5 KB · Views: 6
Sweet, Robbie. What a cool way to spend a Saturday night. Nice picture too.

Well, no sun to be found this morning. Rain earlier, now just all gray and muggy, muggy, muggy. Sun and a shower, or stray thunderstorm is our Tuesday. Someone better keep that stray thunderstorm away, and not let it rain more here.

So, it's a Tuesday.
th
HeHe,
th

Another month or so, and all the homies can say:

th
th
not quite yet.

Once again, time for tea. Have a nice day homies.

This morning is Tea and Chocolate Chip Cookies for breakfast! :)

One of my best friends can not eat anything baked for breakfast... which, to me, is just weird. A piece of chocolate cake and milk is the perfect breakfast food (next to eggs). His reasoning is: 'baked goods are for dessert'. After he said that to me, I turned to him and said, 'I'm sorry, but you and I can't be friends anymore' and walked away.

624 Hours!!! Time is moving so fast now!!! Of course, it means in 33 days it's going to be all over and I will be depressed. Such a roller coaster of emotions...

@RAPstar that's an awesome story! And a great picture.. Good for you!

So @macraven, I guess you've been cleared to drive? That's great.. It sucks being housebound.

Happy Tuesday all!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter