Something About Nothing ... #12

I used to like Jell-o until it was all I could eat for 2 weeks...
My mother used to make my favorite...Strawberry Jell-O with chopped strawberries and cool whip. I could eat that all day. :D

We are getting quite a bit of rain this week so if anyone is coming down bring rain gear until the weekend. :umbrella:

But...but...there's always room for Jell-o...or so the commercial said. ;)

Didn't Bill Murray say that in a movie????? Ghostbusters 2 maybe ::yes::.........love those movies.......may watch one later.........

Well........another trip planned tonight :cheer2:

Going back to New York in July for 5 nights.....staying at The New York Palace again........:jumping1: Flights booked and paid for and overnight hotel for night before booked too.........::yes::

I wondered what DH was up to as every time he was on the laptop recently he had flight or New York Palace pages open........I think I`ve unleashed a travel beast!!! So sitting earlier he said go on.......might as well get booked up for NY.........didn't need to ask me twice.......all done in 15 minutes!!! Call it an early Christmas present.........:hug:

232 sleeps till then...........:wave2: How happy am I tonight!!!!

Off to open some sparkly........any excuse..........:goodvibes

Didn't Bill Murray say that in a movie????? Ghostbusters 2 maybe ::yes::.........love those movies.......may watch one later.........

Well........another trip planned tonight :cheer2:

Going back to New York in July for 5 nights.....staying at The New York Palace again........:jumping1: Flights booked and paid for and overnight hotel for night before booked too.........::yes::

I wondered what DH was up to as every time he was on the laptop recently he had flight or New York Palace pages open........I think I`ve unleashed a travel beast!!! So sitting earlier he said go on.......might as well get booked up for NY.........didn't need to ask me twice.......all done in 15 minutes!!! Call it an early Christmas present.........:hug:

232 sleeps till then...........:wave2: How happy am I tonight!!!!

Off to open some sparkly........any excuse..........:goodvibes

Thot that was bill Cosby? I'm not touching that bowl of jello hehe

Congrats! Travel is a grrreat Xmas present indeedy. Admit to being far too tired to do the math...when in 2018? :)

Gave the pooch a bath, 2 man job. How a dog can turn into such a wiggly worm is beyond me.

Bought whatever they call the FP tix for reserved Xmas show tix for next sunday @ Sea World. DiL & DS swear their holiday shows kick the others out of the water. Now, all i have to do is wait for the BF deals tomorrow afternoon to figure out if renewing our APs, new BOGO half off for 15 months, one AP/one fun pass, it goes on & one, should toss a dart. Swear their offerings are far more confusing that WDW & SW combined.

Congrats on the latest travel plans Carole...it's hard to keep up with all your trips.

I almost booked a trip for early December tonight until I came to my senses about how broke I am....but it's hard when Cabana Bay has a suite deal for $99 per night and I have 3 days off :sad:

Janet, I feel your pain on giving the pooch a bath...bathing my Sasha is also a 2 person job and we usually wind up more wet than the dog :dog:

Last edited:
I'm so far behind but just in case -Happy Thanksgiving (early) to all.
I'm gonna try to catch up tomorrow as it's an off day.

LOVE having a villa when in Florida! Love the feeling of onsite but nothing like 1300 sq to stretch out in , 2 bed 2 bath, full laundry. And DD has decided to stay with us this week instead of sleeping at her apartment. She's been off sun-tues so we did our turkey dinner tonight (thank you public for fully cooked tday dinner- peach pie currently baking). We also made her favorite cookies (Mexican wedding cookies). Did Studios this am- rope drop so we got lots accomplished between that and fast passes. Left around 130 pm. Kids currently giggling and quoting The incredibles on tv. Now off to hot tub for a bit...

Hope all are well!

I have one exhausted teenager tonight. They got back from the Jamestown trip around 7:30. We picked her up from school and then went to supper. When we got home she went straight to bed.

I decided on squash casserole for Thanksgiving. If it’s anything like previous years we will have way too much food.

Chuckers - I hated driving when I lived in FLorida. I hate to say it, but I had several near misses and all but one involved a senior citizen.

Keisha - I’m making plans to go to your house net year for Thanksgiving. :) So glad to hear they caught the guy who killed the police officer.

Schumi - Congrats on the new trip. We have been tossing around the idea of taking B to NYC for a couple of days for her 18th birthday next year.

One more day of work for me this week. Tomorrow will probably be a very short day since only one of our therapists will be working.

David Cassidy died and waiting for the partridge family show reruns now

Never understood how he was a teen idol but liked the tv show at one time, kids had it on when and would catch some of it
Think they liked the music part
Thought it ran on the nickelodean network

I have vague memories of watching the Partridge Family. I’m not really old enough to have been a David Cassidy fan, but I was totally in love with Shaun Cassidy.
Such sad news today.

Thot that was bill Cosby? I'm not touching that bowl of jello hehe

Congrats! Travel is a grrreat Xmas present indeedy. Admit to being far too tired to do the math...when in 2018? :)

Gave the pooch a bath, 2 man job. How a dog can turn into such a wiggly worm is beyond me.

Bought whatever they call the FP tix for reserved Xmas show tix for next sunday @ Sea World. DiL & DS swear their holiday shows kick the others out of the water. Now, all i have to do is wait for the BF deals tomorrow afternoon to figure out if renewing our APs, new BOGO half off for 15 months, one AP/one fun pass, it goes on & one, should toss a dart. Swear their offerings are far more confusing that WDW & SW combined.

Lol......never been a Cosby fan even before the truth came out about him.........

Our dates are July for NYC......fly out Friday the 13th......apparently some folks won’t fly that date.......:confused3 doesn’t bother us........

I think that show is supposed to be amazing! I know friends of ours that stay every Christmas do go to Seaworld and mentioned their kids say it’s their favourite thing to see.......good luck with the purchases!

Congrats on the latest travel plans Carole...it's hard to keep up with all your trips.

I almost booked a trip for early December tonight until I came to my senses about how broke I am....but it's hard when Cabana Bay has a suite deal for $99 per night and I have 3 days off :sad:

Janet, I feel your pain on giving the pooch a bath...bathing my Sasha is also a 2 person job and we usually wind up more wet than the dog :dog:

Thanks Vicki.......even I’m getting confused now......Tom asked me last night what date we flew in May.....gave him the March dates??? I have all the details in separate books........so need to keep checking them.......not a bad problem to have...........

Never bathed a dog before......sounds fun!!!

I'm so far behind but just in case -Happy Thanksgiving (early) to all.
I'm gonna try to catch up tomorrow as it's an off day.

LOVE having a villa when in Florida! Love the feeling of onsite but nothing like 1300 sq to stretch out in , 2 bed 2 bath, full laundry. And DD has decided to stay with us this week instead of sleeping at her apartment. She's been off sun-tues so we did our turkey dinner tonight (thank you public for fully cooked tday dinner- peach pie currently baking). We also made her favorite cookies (Mexican wedding cookies). Did Studios this am- rope drop so we got lots accomplished between that and fast passes. Left around 130 pm. Kids currently giggling and quoting The incredibles on tv. Now off to hot tub for a bit...

Hope all are well!

Glad you’re having a lovely time........peach pie sounds gorgeous......never tried one before.......but never met a fruit pie I didn’t like yet..........::yes::

Charade......that would be a lovely 18th birthday present for your daughter.........what’s not to love about NYC......as for driving in Florida, I’m the opposite......we love driving in America........and we did actually have a row as to who drove one day this year.........it may be the novelty of driving in the wrong side of the road to us.......but it’s fun! Yes there are some idiots on the road and to see so many texting or using their phone while driving is scary........

macraven.......yes, sad about David Cassidy.......I was too young to be a fan of his but my oldest sister was a huge fan.........always felt so sorry for him with the dad he had. I only knew Jack Cassidy as a regular “bad guy” in Columbo.....but he was awful to his son. Think he also had his own demons.......tragic end for him too. So sad.

And it’s still raining..........we have a weather warning for high winds next day or so........

Out this morning to pick up a new George Forman grill.......we use that for grilled sandwiches and it needs replacing......they don’t last long, think we only bought that one a year or so ago. Then DH has a dentist appointment, then not sure.........I’m out tonight though.......

Now only 9 sleeps till overnight at airport.........single digits......:cheer2:

Have a great Wednesday............:)

One more workday for many of you

Then a 4 days off and you can think of it as a mini vacation

Unless you have to cook and clean

Last week of Friday off for Wagman

th
th
th

but of course, since it is Wednesday,

th
it's Hump Day. That day of the week, where the work week is half over, and for some of us, a four day week-end. Sweet.

What da heck? Thought I turned off the shower. Oh crap. It's a downpour. And still chucking down rain as I get ready. Where's the umbrella? Right. In the car. Yeah, one of those days to start. That and puddles are us. Shoes wet. But, at 51 degrees, this Southern wind is bring rain, and warmer air. Ewww, the entry way smells like a locker room. Oh yeah, iced tea for me. No need for sweater today. And, more yay, a shorter day. Good thing, I have errands to run. More good things, family arriving tonight. Will be good to see them.

With that, safe travels to those on the road today. Those already enjoying vacation - wahoo! Hope you are having a fun time. For those still working, hey, hope your commute was drier and just as fast as mine. And those homies home today, wahoo. Have a nice beverage and sit back. Those homies not feeling well, well wishes and mummy dust for you. And finally, those with a countdown, including Schumi with another one (woot!), yay, and more yay.

Ah, the food coma will soon enough commence. I need more tea.

Have a lovely day all!

Happy Wednesday All!

@schumigirl - Yes, Bill Murray did use that line in Ghostbusters :)

Tomorrow is Turkey Day! I get to see my sister today.. she's travelling up from NY to spend T-Day with me tomorrow. We're going to do lunch today since I can't see her tonight as I am working my second job. Ugh... I can't wait for this week to be over. At least I'll be making some good extra money for all the hours I am putting in.

Just wish it wasn't rainy today :(

• 46 is the atomic number of palladium
  • 46 is the number of human chromosomes
  • There are 46 official peaks in the Adirondack mountain range. People who have climbed them all are called '46ers'
  • 46 is the direct dial code for Sweden
  • 46 can be pronounced "yoroshiku" in Japanese. This also means 'my best regards'. People in Japan will often greet each other with '46'.
  • 46 is really a boring number
I don't plan on being bored in 46 days when I am in Universal Orlando!!

(On a side note when I did my countdown today, the numbers for months, days, hours, minutes, seconds came out to be 1 15 16 17 18)

46c_lettering.jpg

Good morning. It seems a little weird being the only one in the house awake right now. I will probably only work about 3 hours today. Maybe I will finally finish the laundry and house cleaning.

Good morning everyone :flower1:

Clear and a little cool here this am but temps are going to reach the 60s in the afternoon so not bad at all.

At least I don't have to pack a lunch for work since we're having our Thanksgiving pot luck dinner today. Bringing mac and cheese and Oreo pie.

Hope you have a fun day with your sis Chuck.
Coffee time for me :coffee: have a great day homies.

Morning all and Happy Thanksgiving Eve! I probably won't eat much tomorrow for lunch/dinner...I'm going to breakfast in the morning with my neighbor to Golden Corral...or the Golden Trough or however you know it by.

Hope everyone has a safe and peaceful holiday.

th
th
th

but of course, since it is Wednesday,

th
it's Hump Day. That day of the week, where the work week is half over, and for some of us, a four day week-end. Sweet.

What da heck? Thought I turned off the shower. Oh crap. It's a downpour. And still chucking down rain as I get ready. Where's the umbrella? Right. In the car. Yeah, one of those days to start. That and puddles are us. Shoes wet. But, at 51 degrees, this Southern wind is bring rain, and warmer air. Ewww, the entry way smells like a locker room. Oh yeah, iced tea for me. No need for sweater today. And, more yay, a shorter day. Good thing, I have errands to run. More good things, family arriving tonight. Will be good to see them.

With that, safe travels to those on the road today. Those already enjoying vacation - wahoo! Hope you are having a fun time. For those still working, hey, hope your commute was drier and just as fast as mine. And those homies home today, wahoo. Have a nice beverage and sit back. Those homies not feeling well, well wishes and mummy dust for you. And finally, those with a countdown, including Schumi with another one (woot!), yay, and more yay.

Ah, the food coma will soon enough commence. I need more tea.

Have a lovely day all!

Lol good ones. Not much rain here, we had hail & snow then yesterday was in low 50's. today barely breaking freezing. I appreciate the fact fall is doing it's best to hang in there!

Ps a little bird told me off the record, that it would be a good idea to check the SW website @ noon JIK today
Good morning everyone :flower1:

Clear and a little cool here this am but temps are going to reach the 60s in the afternoon so not bad at all.

At least I don't have to pack a lunch for work since we're having our Thanksgiving pot luck dinner today. Bringing mac and cheese and Oreo pie.

Hope you have a fun day with your sis Chuck.
Coffee time for me :coffee: have a great day homies.

Nom - Your co-workers will love you! Should've asked you earlier, as a southern gal - finally bought a nice 12 inch iron skillet (calaphon non stick, which i still pre seasoned). Going to take a stab at making my cornbread in it. Usually do a glass baking pan, no idea if bake time is any different or not. Guess I'll keep a good eye on it and hope for the best. Worst case will toss it in the stuffing and start over since it's a quick cook.

JIK i don't get back, Happy Thanksgiving to all no matter how you roll :)

Will toss in an adios too to be safe as it appears BF will also be our packing day for our first :santa:Orlando trip in ages:banana:

Woot! Great way to spend Black Friday Keisha. Nice bird tweet you posted. I will check SW. Ya never know.

Like your countdown Chuckers. Ever so closer.

TInk, sounds yummy. Pot Luck is just that, some really good stuff and some um, not eating that again. Enjoy. So nice when no packing lunch. Loving a short work day, and a short work week.

Charade, ha, both kids had school today. But happy you only have a few hours of work. I too will be happy to get some errands done, as all the store seem to be open normal hours.

Metro, ah, the buffet. Happy Thanksgiving to you.

Come on homies, let the food aromas make ya drool!

th
th

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter