Something About Nothing ... #12

Part of my last post didn’t make it into the multi quote.

Oh-and DD starts training at Jedi Training Academy on sunday-

How cool. When we were last at Disney B was disappointed tha she was too old for the Jedi Academy.

Lynne - Is that yoga with giraffes?

Lynne- I'm so sorry about your aunt! 97 years young- that's wonderful! :grouphug: to you and your family!

Oh-and DD starts training at Jedi Training Academy on sunday-she was hoping for this location! And next weekend she trains at the muppet show-which means she will have a spiel and have to talk in front of people. I cannot say enough about this program-3 years ago she would have been terrified to the point of nausea at the prospect but now she sounds excited. @pattyw-have you seen the same with your son? Hope you are having fun and it doesn't rain all the time!

That's a great location!! Yep- same here with Troy. He is extremely shy! But he grew up in the parks so he has a wealth of knowledge and he loves to share with the guests. And he also fills in at Turtle Talk and interacts with the kids there- and likes it. Definitely the CP program has made him grow in ways he could never have thought!

Patty, enjoying your trip report.

Thanks! I'm trying- maybe someday I'll be somewhere near Schumi's level! But that will take a long time and practice!

Sunny here now! Looks like the rain will be holding off again most of today!!

Yoga with giraffes was hot. Though under roof, but with 70 percent water in the air, steamy is us. Was nice, then walked around this small zoo.

Now at Cracker B, and noisy and crowded. Breakfast for me, lunch for the kids.

On our way to St. Louis- stopping in Rolla for gas and bathroom break (coffee lol). Sunny and warm this weekend.
Love the zoo pics! Eagles look so regal.

Happy Saturday

Is everyone getting the annoying banner that’s appeared.......it scrolls when you scroll and seems to tell you which board you are on.........very irritating. Definitely a Dis banner not anything else.....

I never get the ads so many seem to complain about so I was surprised to see this..........

Quiet day here..........started trip report, did some laundry and made up snack buffet style food..........

Nice lazy Saturday night too.........tv and snacks..........

Is everyone getting the annoying banner that’s appeared.......it scrolls when you scroll and seems to tell you which board you are on.........very irritating. Definitely a Dis banner not anything else.....
Ugh! Yes and I’m already sick of them. I currently have ads for credit cards. It isn’t telling me what board I am on.

Ugh! Yes and I’m already sick of them. I currently have ads for credit cards. It isn’t telling me what board I am on.

I now have haircuts and IQ test..........

This is so unnecessary...........it is annoying........

I never get the ads so many seem to complain about so I was surprised to see this..........

Quiet day here..........started trip report, did some laundry and made up snack buffet style food..........

Nice lazy Saturday night too.........tv and snacks..........

Once you mentioned that, I started looking.

Have not seen any banner scroll at the top for me.
I even put the reading glasses on to check...

Once you mentioned that, I started looking.

Have not seen any banner scroll at the top for me.
I even put the reading glasses on to check...

It’s on the bottom of the screen.......

Someone has started a thread about it on the technical board.

I have ad blockers on so not sure why some are suddenly seeing this........

On the bottom of my screen just see an ad
No banner scrolling there either

I don’t have any problem
with ads as I ignore them and hardly notice them anymore

QUICK "DRIVE BY"...
Lynne,
So sorry for your loss. Sounds like the Lady had a nice run of life!

Yep, that stupid ribbon ad started and I have spam blocker too.

Thanks buckeev, she was a great lady.

I am getting ready for bed.

Had a nice gathering with family, good food and fun in pool. Full and tired.

Will leave the light on, as this early bird is signing off. Sweet dreams and sound sleep to all.

It’s a Saturday night and no party going on here...

But I’ll leqve the light on just in case so no one stumbles in the dark to join in here tonight

Silly ribbon banner that isn't even an ad seems to only be on the ipad......nothing on laptop so far. Thank goodness....very annoying.

Sunday again........lazy morning and Grand Prix this afternoon.........that's about it........

Morning.

Noisy neighbor at 6am, 7 am, here comes the rain. Oh, that is coming down hard. Flood warning today. Thank you cold front stuck over us. A pounding rain, as reported by our weather person. At least we partied yesterday, so today is relaxing Sunday.

Brought home fries and chicken fingers, then when putting that in the refrigerator, saw more fries and chicken, as little one went out with her friends the day before, so guess what we will have for breakfast? I think I am going to try to chop up the fries and make them home fries. Then fry up the chicken. Will make olderone a toasted biscuit, then cheese and the chicken. Me, maybe I will fry up some scrambled eggs. If little one does not eat the chicken, I will. Also will make up a bowl of grits. Left over meal to start the day.

Thus, have a more sunny day then us, and a satisfying Sunday, too.

Enjoy the car races Schumi .

Been watching the weather channel this morning
Alberto is gonna happen

I feel bad for those on vacation as I have been in Orlando quite a few times when it became a monsoons season

Our rain will come during the week but temps will stay in the 80’s

Hopefully the storms will be short lived

Time for me to make more coffee

Enjoy your holiday weekend and hope your area stays dry

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter