Something About Nothing ... #12

Vicki, glad there were no surprises and the mechanic was close to what he originally estimated repair costs would be

The highlight of it all is your vacation is still on!

Hope your car lasts for many more years and no big expenses in the future

Hope all have a great night and have sweet dreams!

It's a beautiful day here, sunny and in the 70s. The car repair cost was about what I expected today...maybe slightly more but at least I don't have an oil leak like they thought. I guess my souvenir budget has greatly decreased but the trips are still on for now.

Wonderful news!! The best souvenirs are your memories of the trip! :thumbsup2

Hope all have a great night and have sweet dreams!

You too, Mac!! Hope little angel Luna has a restful night!:cat:

Quiet night here! a little tv- a little computer- a little rum!:)

Good night all!!
nighty-night-sweet-dreams-friends.jpg

Good evening. Late night for us tonight. Tonight was B’s last band concert. I’m really going to miss these. The band instructor recognizes each graduating senior individually and gives them each a $10 iTunes gift card. It has become tradition for each student to give him a small gift, usually chocolate. We were trying to be unique and gave him orange and white (he’s a UT grad) M&Ms in containers that look like football cleats. I would have preferred a musical themed container, but the store didn’t have any.

Ugh, I messed up the multi quote. I’m going to post this and try again.

Was thinking of real and charade and hope both are doing fine today
Thanks Mac. I am feeling somewhat better today. Hope Luna is doing better.

We made it after some delays due to the rain.

Off to studios this morning.
Hope you had a great day.

I hope I feel better tomorrow, today is worse so maybe by tomorrow it will start getting better. If not, better living thru pharmaceuticals, lol. I’ll load up on cold pills and Advil!
I remember you had lots of plans for SoCal but when you mentioned you were still planning I wondered if you added things!
Sending well wishes too you. The only new thing we have added to the trip is meeting dh’s niece. I think we may have more then enough planned.

The car repair cost was about what I expected today...maybe slightly more but at least I don't have an oil leak like they thought. I guess my souvenir budget has greatly decreased but the trips are still on for now.
Sorry about the car repairs. A necessary evil.

Guess I should try to get some sleep now.
Good night.

Good morning homies

Hope all had a peaceful sleep last night

Sick cat has slept on my chest last 4 nights
It’s getting old

Love my pet but i really love my sleep

I am not an early bird like Lynne,
Pattyw, Schumi and a few others of you

Nothing like beating the sun up in the morning

Have a great day and hope you have sunshine wherever you live’

4643107.jpg
Why yes it is. And, it's
images
to all the homies. A Wednesday. And Keisha, have not heard from ya lately, maybe still enjoying that luau? Hope all is well out your way this hump of a day.

Mac, yeah, I loved my pets too, but after letting the labs sleep with us, the boxer got pushed off most of the time. Hope Luna is feeling better soon, Yeah, early bird, or night owl, sleep is needed.

Busier commute. Seems those that telework most of the time, have to show up on a Wednesday. But that's okay, it was a beautiful, and clear and cool start. Looked at phone, what? 46 out? Jacket, hello. Sunglasses, why yes you can come. Almost frosty windows, defroster on, windows open so I can see, heated seat, and poof, arrival just as the sun was starting to rise. Still coming in the dark, but yes, yes, yes, the sun is here. And to hit around 70 this afternoon. Woot! Walk at lunch time is ON.

With that, Charade, hope you are feeling well, and better today. Yeah, the senior year of high school is a busy one. Little one is buying her prom ticket today. I did not think the price was that bad, and cannot believe it's coming up in a few weeks. It will be odd, no more elementary school kids in my house, by the summer.

With that, Tink has her car back, and the vacations are on! Winner, winner. And hey, less trinkets, not a deal breaker in my book. Either way, I hope your vacations are fabulous, and relaxing.

Mac, hope you get a nap or two in today. And have a great day too!

Cats-sleeping-.jpg
- Sending hugs to all the homies that need it, that includes Real, Sue, and Charade.

9035d1363778745-hey-s-wednesday-wake-up-hump-542319_488601624519839_122320176_n.jpg
- time for tea.

Enjoy this beautiful Spring day in May.

Later homies. Get up, it's a Wednesday, Whopper of a one too.

Good morning Mac, Lynne, and all others just getting started today!!

Cool and cloudy here AGAIN!! Sunshine where are you????:sunny: I feel so tired- I think I'm going back into hibernation mode with all this horrible weather!! It's definitely a 2 cup of coffee day!

Mac-hope you get a nap in! So nice that you are letting Luna sleep with you- she needs her momma!!:cat:

Lynne- always great hump day and kitty and dog pics!!:)

Have a great day all!!

img_1893.jpg

Sending you some sun, Patty. We still have some clouds, and play the chances of rain today, and the rest of this week, with best chances on Friday. Enjoyed your cruise trip report. Looking forward to cruising with Carnival this time. And woot, actually saw an increase in our cabin type, so glad I booked when I did. Not that early, but I guess good enough. Still waiting to see what Disney wants for December of 2020. Their Spring 2020 prices, it's a nope from me. And, after your report, looking more at Royal now too.

Tea and sweater.

Hope all are enjoying their drink of choice.

images
and yep.
wacky-wednesday-meme-1.jpg
to all you homies.

If you are not a cat person, you won’t understand this post

I could have made a deposit on a new car compared to what we have laid out on Luna

She had a basic two top teeth canine extraction Thursday

Simple surgery as no jaw bone involved

Those teeth had chipped and nerves were exposed so she only ate canned food last full year
She never complained about pain when she ate but would chew food with her head tilted to the side

Figured as long as she regularly ate, no problem

At the check up at the vet weeks ago, we were told she needed them extracted before more of a medical issue came up
So had it done before the weekend

She has not done well two days after surgery
She stopped eating yesterday morning

Took her in for follow up with vet this morning
Called vet Monday and he said wait another day (today) before he needed to see her
Infection and it has spread to the bone
Now on meds twice daily
One of vets staff will come to our house to give her the meds for the next 14 days

Vet will do reconstruction surgery after infection is gone

He said he has never encountered this situation and feels like he failed her and us

He is a fantastic vet surgeon and know this was a fluke that could have happened to anyone

We are so appreciative he will have staff come to our house so she can stay at home
And when her next surgery happens, he will keep her housed at his vet office for after care

We hit the jackpot when we moved and had to secure a new vet

Now I am working on finding a new dentist for me

Too bad the vet does not do people....
I can relate! My little Yorker-poo had to have several teeth extracted. Broke my heart He has such a wonderful smile! He always gives me a big smile when I come home. Fortunately there were no complications.

Quick drive by........

Just left IOA when the heavens opened and the winds blew wilder than I’ve ever seen........fabulous storm....we took shelter with the guys in the security checkpoint......then walked to RPR and covered ourselves in warm towels....you’ve got to laugh when you get that wet........:rotfl: we looked a sight!!!

Back in suite and all warm after a shower......more rain to come......so plan a night in I think......

Still having the BEST time.........

Hope all are good.........:wave2:
I just love those torrential Florida rains. And T storms. We don’t get rains like that at home. Our last time we stayed at wdw Polynesian a huge storm moved in. We just made it back from the park in the nick of time. Spent an hour sitting on our balcony watching.

Mac- sorry to hear about Luna's dental issues! Nice that she can stay at home and they will come to care for her infection!

Schumi- Glad you're having a fabulous time!

Sounds like a rainy day everywhere today!!

Why I should not go out in the rain:

children-rain-raining-cat-cat_lover-dog_lover-kben1023_low.jpg

Sorry to hear about your Luna mac...hope she recovers quickly and glad she can stay home for her treatment..poor kitty.

Glad Carole is still enjoying her trip in spite of the rain.

Hope your cold goes away soon Sue.

It's a beautiful day here, sunny and in the 70s. The car repair cost was about what I expected today...maybe slightly more but at least I don't have an oil leak like they thought. I guess my souvenir budget has greatly decreased but the trips are still on for now.

Have a good night everyone :goodvibes
Great cartoon. Thanks for well wishes. I had a terrible night, nauseous. I didn’t have much to come up as I was not feeling like eating much, but lots of heaves. My ribs are sore now. Hopefully this is the end of it.

Good evening. Late night for us tonight. Tonight was B’s last band concert. I’m really going to miss these. The band instructor recognizes each graduating senior individually and gives them each a $10 iTunes gift card. It has become tradition for each student to give him a small gift, usually chocolate. We were trying to be unique and gave him orange and white (he’s a UT grad) M&Ms in containers that look like football cleats. I would have preferred a musical themed container, but the store didn’t have any.

Ugh, I messed up the multi quote. I’m going to post this and try again.
I think it’s just as big a transition for the parents! My daughter was in everything, 2 bands, and sports teams plus music lessons outside of school and karate Seemed so strange when it all stopped!

Good morning homies

Hope all had a peaceful sleep last night

It’s getting old

Love my pet but i really love my sleep

I am not an early bird like Lynne,
Pattyw, Schumi and a few others of you

Nothing like beating the sun up in the morning

Have a great day and hope you have sunshine wherever you live’
Awww, you’re a good kitty momma!

6a0120a5a1d7df970c01a73e0bd913970d-320wi
Sue, sorry to hear you had a bad night. Hope your tummy issues get fixed fast, and hope the soreness in your ribs goes away fast. That goes for whatever ails you too, that is goes away fast. Well wishes and mummy dust to you.

And lunch time walk, lovely. Just lovely. Though I had to keep my sweater on.

Enjoy your afternoon, every one.

6a0120a5a1d7df970c01a73e0bd913970d-320wi
Sue, sorry to hear you had a bad night. Hope your tummy issues get fixed fast, and hope the soreness in your ribs goes away fast. That goes for whatever ails you too, that is goes away fast. Well wishes and mummy dust to you.

And lunch time walk, lovely. Just lovely. Though I had to keep my sweater on.

Enjoy your afternoon, every one.
Thanks Lynne. I think things came to a head last night, and on the mend. Tummy feels better now so must have gotten rid of what ever that was. Just soreness and cold symptoms remain. Must have picked up something on flight.

Good evening everyone. Not much going on today. Last night B asked one of her band classmates what they would be doing until school is out. (The underclassmen with spend the next few days practicing the music for graduation.) She said that they would probably just hang out in the hallways. Thus morning B wasn’t going to take her clarinet to school. But I insisted that she take it. I figured the band teacher would still have them playing something. This afternoon I asked her if she needed it and she said no. So what sis you do in band class? Oh, we just hung out in the hallways.

It’s getting old
Aw...I know it’s a little annoying, but it’s also sweet. My cat will sleep next to me, but never on me.

With that, Charade, hope you are feeling well, and better today.
Feeling mostly better now, thanks. Now if I could just stop waking up at 3:00 in the morning.

I feel so tired- I think I'm going back into hibernation mode with all this horrible weather!!
Hope the weather improves soon.

I had a terrible night, nauseous. I didn’t have much to come up as I was not feeling like eating much, but lots of heaves. My ribs are sore now. Hopefully this is the end of it.

Thanks Lynne. I think things came to a head last night, and on the mend. Tummy feels better now so must have gotten rid of what ever that was. Just soreness and cold symptoms remain. Must have picked up something on flight.
Glad to hear you are somewhat better now. I hope the rest goes away quickly.

Well, tomorrow I go in for another test and hopefully get the results of the last one.

Happy hump day indeed. Allergies back in full force again ugh. At least not tummy issues-poor Sue! Hope it is completely gone now. At least it is sunny now. although chances of rain start creeping back up everyday. Son has a soccer game every night due to so many makeup games from rainouts. He has to miss the one tomorrow as his 7th grade band concert is then.
Middle teen found out the marching band show for her senior year monday-was very upset, almost in tears. She's always loved band so it has to be bad. The band director has been good for so many years, but he is literally marking hours to retirement now I think. His wife does color guard, so she chooses and choreographs the show. Called "Into the mix" about different stages of baking is how DD explained it to me. I think it will be better than it is sounding right now. At least she has the show schedule for sure and can book flights for HHN now!
Mummy dust on the test results charade.
Sweet cat mom Mac, hope Luna is on the mend now.
babies.JPG the girls all tucked in. They weren't happy about the flash picture, and Lola is showing off her fluffy bum.

Had Tuesday off and cleaned the house, before I met a friend for happy hour. Found this before I left (DH home most of morning working, he left while I was in shower)
funny.JPG He also bought us all shirts from Under Armour as he had a coupon code, and gift card from Christmas. Got a UV protective shirt - will be good for snorkeling in the Caribbean. 2 weeks from tomorrow and we will be in Universal!

Lynne's tea talk had me making a cup of blueberry bliss-no milk as DH forgot to get it-used a splash of vanilla creamer instead-may do this from now on so good.

Happy pre friday eve LOL

Charade, hope that test gives you the info you need to feel back to normal.

Haha, MonyK. Potty humor! Love it. Nice picture of the girls. They look a little smaller than my neighbor’s chickens. Great HHN this year is a go. And hope your DD gets more into the band show. I think senior year has lots of time for stress to happen.

Quiet evening, and that is good with me. DH is not feeling well, so hope his doctor appointment next week will help him out. I think the kids left some of the meal I made for him. Burgers with fresh cooked corn on cob, and sliced tomatoes. Little one had hers with rice, as she is like me, not fond of white bread buns.

666407D3-44CB-436D-8887-2741F6A160B7.png

To all a good night.

8418EE31-72AF-4463-A6DC-B4F8A1E974D7.gif

E1DB8704-54DB-4CE9-AD49-AC90E88B4146.jpeg

Charade, prayers said for good test results tomorrow for your past
test
Hope the new test tomorrow does not
involve needles
(I fear needles)

Monyk
Thanks for the pictures of the chickies!
Absolutely darling!

Laughed at the toilet picture
Gonna try to pull that off for Mr Mac

Lynne
Sending Mummy Dust your Mr feels better and the doc visit will help get answers to why he has been feeling poorly

Well, the cat is a pill...
And I say that lovingly..

The vet tech comes to our house twice a day for giving medicine to the cat

After she left this morning, cat waited 5 minutes and spit the pill out
I lived with it
Second tech visit this evening she did a double check no pill in the throat

But tech said the sutures have pulled out from cat reaching
Will wait a few weeks as she is on meds for two weeks before vet decides when surgery will be done again

It used to be my boys I fussed over now it is cats

Hope you all get better weather
Come live in Georgia and have the heat start early..
Today was mild temps of 77
Next 5 days 87-88

But the heat flexuates so I’ll know when it happens
Usually a shower during the day and then it gets steamy

Have sweet dreams and a good nights sleep !

Yeah Mac, my pill popping lab would spit out her pills too. What we had to do is open her mouth, and stick the pill down her throat, keep he mouth closed until she swallowed. It was annoying to find the pills in my carpet. Hope Luna gets better, and doesn't need that extra surgery. She's a lucky cat.

With that, drink up, homies. It's a Thursday, and a thirsty one at that.

thirsty-thursday.jpg
and
images
nothing-makes-me-happier-than-realizing-tomorrow-is-friday-happy-14668471.png
and it can't come any sooner. This has been a long week.

Quick commute, some rain in the wee hours, but thankfully ending before the commute. Feeling a little warmer start, but that's because of the rain, and cloudy sky. But lest you think we don't have a nice day in store, I spy some blue in that sky, and a ball of bright yellow coming out of the clouds. 74 is the high this afternoon. You can bet, that lunch time walk is definitely a go.

With that, hope Charade gets some answers from that test today, hope Sue is feeling better, and the sore ribs are no more, hope CK and Schumi are having fun at the Dark Side, and hope Tink's work day is a short one, and she'll be enjoying some wine tonight.

Time for tea, for me. Have a terrific Thursday to all the homies. Robo, hope you are enjoying a nice cup of coffee this morning, that includes Patty, too.

Mac, hope your morning is better with Luna today. Naps. That's your word of the day. LOL Hope you do get a good night sleep soon.

Its-Thursday-Baby-Thursday-Meme.jpg
- have at it. Later homies.

Good morning to the homies
Friday means end of the line for work

Anyone have plans for the weekend?
Those with kids will be busy I assume
as no school or work days then

So you think Monyk could have her chicks autograph the pic she shared with us
I don’t want to call one of the chickadees by the wrong name

I was known to call out wrong name when the 4 boys were at home and it always ticked them off
Lol

Hope all have good weather for today and the weekend

Well, it's almost Friday, Mac. Hope you are doing okay, and Luna is resting nicely.

The sun is trying to shine, and sweater is on. That is all.

Beep.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!