Something About Nothing ... #12

Good morning. I’m up too early again. Everyone else is still sleeping. Today we will be going to the California Adventure park.

So far I like our motel. It’s nothing fancy, but is clean and comfortable. My only complaint right now is that there isn’t enough parking.

Here are some pictures.

BD840089-483B-4FF2-86E3-B68ED628FEB6.jpeg

Attachments

• FFF31AA1-D00B-4E17-B900-B0A2837F717F.jpeg
    FFF31AA1-D00B-4E17-B900-B0A2837F717F.jpeg
    72 KB · Views: 4
  • 0EF2DA4E-1CAC-4721-905D-55B995F2A747.jpeg
    0EF2DA4E-1CAC-4721-905D-55B995F2A747.jpeg
    64.4 KB · Views: 4
  • D8D865AF-DF13-4E63-8D64-5B93A8CA0F74.jpeg
    D8D865AF-DF13-4E63-8D64-5B93A8CA0F74.jpeg
    48.2 KB · Views: 4
  • 945CD310-879E-4F2F-B965-44880C6AB46A.jpeg
    945CD310-879E-4F2F-B965-44880C6AB46A.jpeg
    58.3 KB · Views: 4
Hoping for a lazy saturday here today:)

We’re at dinner now and I’m pretty sure we saw actor Danny Trejo in the restaurant.
O
M
G

:worship:

He has a very popular food truck that he pops into now & again in that neck of the woods.

I haven’t a clue who Danny is charade

Bet you do...

Dusk to dawn, Machete, Grindhouse, Anaconda...I could go on & on :)

And a beautiful good morning Saturday. Let little one sleep, so older one and I did errands and got gas in my car. Just hung wash outside, so hope it dries fast with this warm, sunny day.

Nice pictures Charade. Glad you are close to DLR now. Have fun in the parks today.

Keisha, eh, guess I am not hip, would not have recognized that actor most likely. Maybe little one would have. Though I do not think she watches those shows, nor do I.

Ah, maybe some rollercoasters in the morning and watching a ball game in the afternoon. Tomorrow’s agenda.

No zoo, or maybe late afternoon zoo. Too hot and crowded to leave for it now.

Made eggs, bacon, biscuits, home fries and pancakes for breakfast. Picky little one has not are most of it. No matter, the rest of us will have no trouble finishing the leftovers when she is done her picky selections.

DC78BBAD-F881-4594-87B0-430011007744.png

Lynne welcome back home!

Charade thanks for the photos of Anaheim motel. How’s the pool area? I heard parking is a problem there. Guess that’s why my friend prefers the place we stay at, The Anaheim Hotel. Lots of parking. I’m not the one with a car, so no problem for me! Lol. I’m glad you told me of price drop, cause I got a little drop on my rate too.
If you like pizza, go down the block to my hotel. They have a Pizza Press. It’s one of those make your own pizza places, and really good.

Lynne welcome back home!

Charade thanks for the photos of Anaheim motel. How’s the pool area? I heard parking is a problem there. Guess that’s why my friend prefers the place we stay at, The Anaheim Hotel. Lots of parking. I’m not the one with a car, so no problem for me! Lol. I’m glad you told me of price drop, cause I got a little drop on my rate too.
If you like pizza, go down the block to my hotel. They have a Pizza Press. It’s one of those make your own pizza places, and really good.
Yes, parking is pretty bad. The had a bunch of spaces marked as valet parking. We are already paying to park, I’m not paying more for valet service. I haven’t paid much attention to the pool. I do know there is a hot tub though.

This ride was pretty intense.

Yes, parking is pretty bad. The had a bunch of spaces marked as valet parking. We are already paying to park, I’m not paying more for valet service. I haven’t paid much attention to the pool. I do know there is a hot tub though.

This ride was pretty intense.

View attachment 407416
I love Guardians of the Galaxy! Each ride is different. Different drop sequence and different window scenes!

A few from today.
I am exhausted and we have a longer day tomorrow.

Attachments

• 52415AB2-9D41-4CE5-BBD9-EFC2967851DA.jpeg
    52415AB2-9D41-4CE5-BBD9-EFC2967851DA.jpeg
    149.9 KB · Views: 2
  • 3001D448-32E9-48CA-B96A-3812A71FA0DC.jpeg
    3001D448-32E9-48CA-B96A-3812A71FA0DC.jpeg
    152.2 KB · Views: 2
  • AB932BD0-5C35-475F-A642-D1AA02BD9E1F.jpeg
    AB932BD0-5C35-475F-A642-D1AA02BD9E1F.jpeg
    126.6 KB · Views: 2
  • 831E3AD2-1F87-466C-AF8F-BF0D56B4CDB8.jpeg
    831E3AD2-1F87-466C-AF8F-BF0D56B4CDB8.jpeg
    71.1 KB · Views: 2
A good morning Sunday to all the homies.

Thanks for more nice pictures, Charade. Yep, some park days can be very long ones. Happy you are having fun.

Overcast start, and maybe some rain today. Hoping not. Outside day for us. Breakfast with Snoopy again, some coasters, and um no water park time little one. We get a few hours to ride, then have to get home to go to the ball game. Stinking game yesterday, as we watched them on the screen loose the game. Here is hopping a live viewing has a great result, a winning game.

Oh, and at MOMA, if you are an art fan of old master painters, here is one that even little one recognized:

EF031006-FADC-4FD4-AEAC-369BE181FE5F.jpeg

Morning Sans family :wave2:

103D10C8-309D-445F-A7BD-84D4FF21B538.jpeg

Do not know why pictures get posted upside down or sideways, when original was neither. Oh well.

Lynne it was so nice looking at your pictures no matter which way they were positioned. Thank you for sharing them with us. Looks like you and your daughter had a great time in the city.

We’re at dinner now and I’m pretty sure we saw actor Danny Trejo in the restaurant.

I remember seeing him in a couple movies.

Well, fun has ended and last meal, yep NYC pizza.

Nice way to end a visit to the city with a slice of pie for sure.

Miles walked, almost 40 total. You can bet, I am soaking my feet tonight.

Wow.....40 miles.

Van gogh is one of my favorite artists. Thank you for the pic of “The Starry Night” from MOMA.

Charade looks like you are all having a great time. Thanks for sharing your pictures.

Hope the Monykalyn family are having a great time.

I had been thinking of having hubby a big surprise birthday party. Then after having lunch with my younger sister on Thursday and talking it through decided to go for it. Now I’am trying to find an event site and caterer. Think I have an idea for both. I have talked to a couple of them and hopefully will be able to decide Monday.

I’am thankful I even have 2 to choose from as wedding season is in full swing here and his birthday is less then two months away.

It is going to be a 1950’s sock hop theme. Going to put on invitations to dress in 1950’s attire if they want.

I’am looking forward to this....he does so much for all our family...wanted to celebrate him in a special way.

I will be relieved if I’am able to settle an event site and catering Monday. Then hopefully everything else will fall into place.

:wave2: Mac, Keisha, Schumi, Tink, Sue, Pattyw, Bobbie68, Agavegirl1, Realfoodfans and all the Sans family.

Have a great relaxing Sunday.

Good Morning folks......

Having a blast here in NY! Went into the City yesterday and enjoyed Central Park, Rockefeller Centre and shopping of course.......went to Flatiron and Empire State Building........mum was a little whooped so we didn’t make it down to One World Trade Centre......but had a blast even though it was a Saturday! I never shop on a Saturday!

Family day today......cousin picking us up later to take us to other cousins home for afternoon get together where both cousins families will all be there........and food!!

Weather is beautiful........yesterday was hot!!!

Hope everyone’s good........Lynne glad you had such a nice trip......haven’t fully caught everyone’s posts.......but looks good!

Catch youse all soon.........

Morning Schumi :wave2:

Good to hear from you. So glad to hear you and your mom are having such a wonderful time in New York.

Have a great time with your family today.

Haha, my DH would not want any party. It is Robo who’s planning DH party.

Sock Hop theme is awesome, and I know you will have a fun filled event for his birthday, Robo.

Ok am I the only one that doesn’t know what sock hop is......:rotfl:

I can guess or go google I suppose......lol........

I’m so British at times.......::yes::

Ok.....I googled......lol.......looks like fun!!!

Good morning all!! I'm very behind here. Haven't been in the mood to be on the DIS much. Joe has some health issues we're dealing with and was briefly hospitalized this week. He sees a cardiologist this week so hopefully we will get some more news on his condition.

I know there are a lot of travelers out there- Lynne has returned home, Schumi & Charade are still in vacay mode!! Nice pics of California Adventure! I agree- that IS the best looking Cast member!

Weather here has been lovely! Warm and sunny for a change! :sunny: We're just staying close to home and enjoying the weather! Our house and yard work will have to wait for now!

Hope everyone has a great day!!

:wave: A great big HI!! to all my friends here!

Lynne such an iconic painting, lucky you to get to see it in person! Enjoy your ball game.

Charade yay, more pics! I read DCA has a new Lion King show, directly across the water from the Coaster. Are you going to see World of Colour? We did the Dessert Party, enjoyed it. Yes, it is exhausting! My plan is to take more afternoon breaks! At least 3 days. We have 5 day tickets. Our arrival day is no park. We have an early flight so room may not be ready. Maybe DTD afternoon.
All your pics are making me excited for our trip.
How’s your hotel location? Are you directly across the street?

Schumi sounds like a nice trip getting lots of family time. Fun day in the city. If you get to lower Manhattan I highly recommend the Tenement Museum. We found it fascinating.

Robo enjoy planning Mr birthday party. Is it a landmark birthday?

Mac hope you’re feeling better.

Looks like a sunny day here. Still early, 7:40. Church this morning then ? No solid plans.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter