Something About Nothing............ #14

Beautiful. Don’t think I’ve ever seen one

lol it’s crazy how they swarm. Last two years do seem to be better behaved/supervised here.

Thst said…it’s just one night. I’m appreciative to just be here considering we had snow last week. Helps we are finally getting to stay at resort we’ve been trying to book for decades without success using our points. Trying another one out the end of the trip. Lots of hopping around this time lol

Pumpkin -exciting changes for you!
LOVE THEM DVC HOPS!!! ☺️

Schumi, hair day is always great.
Makes a gal feel good.
It makes you smile all day long!

I miss the gal I used.

Cloudy day for us, Mr Sunshine is taking a long nap today.

It really does mac…….new do’ always adds a bit of pzzazzz to one! I think next appt I might get a little more off, maybe even head for a bob style, if I’m brave enough, it`s nice to embrace a change of style now and again.

Did you find a new lady to do your hair, I meant to ask you earlier.

We had some sunshine for a little time yesterday, but rained most of the day from lunchtime, miserable.

Thank goodness tomorrow is Friday!!! I was ready for Friday on Tuesday already :laughing:

The sun was shinning today - but the wind is still grossly cold :cold: The forecast for the weekend is calling for beautiful weather. I guess we will see if the forecast is right. I am craving some warmer weather. I want to be able to start walking outside again - and I DON'T want to put on a tooque (beanie) and mitts to go out walking :sad2:

I've been told that there is a nice short little walking path just outside of our unit that lead outside the building onto this short walking path...through some nice treed areas, that lead back to the main entrance to the hospital. I've been told it's about 15 minutes - just as long as one of our breaks! Once the weather warms up, I'll be checking that out!

Not sure what is on the agenda for tomorrow night after work to kick off the weekend...maybe quick dinner of bbq burgers and fries with salad. Quick and easy.

Might have to take a look at what new movies are out to rent. I'm thinking a movie night in sounds perfect for tomorrow night.

Ugh...I feel your pain!!!! I'm needing some warmer weather. I've been going up to the other floors for breaks and lunches to soak up some vitamin D.

I don't blame you!!! That looks amazing!!!!

OOOOOOOOOO what is your countdown at?!!!

There is something that feels so good after having a hair appointment - even if it's for a trim. That feeling is the same of getting into bed with fresh laundered sheets, and stepping out into hot humid air when you come from a colder climate.

Well, I should get going.

Take care everyone!!!!

Hope your weather warms up soon Pumpkin, yes, we need some warmer weather for sure, it hasn`t been a bad winter, just dragged on too long.

I agree, freshly laundered sheets are the best!!! And I do think I might get this treatment every time I get a cut and blow dry, it feels amazing.

Enjoy your Friday and weekend, and yes Tom and I love a night like that, nice dinner, nice glass of wine and snuggle down to watch a movie, can`t be beaten.

Cool again today, wind is coming down from the North, I think we only need to pop out for a few bits today, I think we`ll go after Tom volunteers this morning for a few hours or maybe he can pick them up and save me going out at all. Although the wind has died down a little so might not be too bad. Had a lovely late sleep too, perfect start to the weekend.

We do need to pop into the farm and get some eggs, we always buy a tray of 30 so they`ll cover some baking too, definitely plan to bake this weekend and some online shopping I think.

Bacon for breakfast today, doing some roast beef sub sandwiches for lunch and dinner will be decided later.

Good luck to keisha and family on their run this morning, hope they enjoy every second and it`s a lot of fun!!!

And hope Ruth has enjoyed her trip too :)

1713508268592.jpeg

cv83-S.jpg

cv90%20%282%29-S.jpg

Happy Friday 🍹

Ah, 3:30 am. Yep, we are up before the alarm should have gone off. Sigh. But at least it meant I could take a very long hot shower, and start the wash.

Seems our washing machine is not always working right. Think we will have to replace it very soon. Unexpected expense. Sigh, giving us an even more expensive April for us this year. Good thing my trip is coming up soon enough. Though not ready to get luggage out quite yet.

Ah, nothing like a lazy start to a week day. Filled that tea kettle full, and enjoying tea for an hour now. Hehe, and some of that hot water went into DH’s cup. He drinks coffee. We made waffles, and DH will end his week day routine soon. Then we have an errand to run. As should be there not much after they open. Should be not as busy then. Then I’ll call my sister, as she wants to clothes shop today, and wants my opinion. She is also going on a trip, and wants some new to bring. Going to be as hot or hotter where she is going, as compared to where we are going. So nice to have some new clothes for a trip.

And so, perfect to find a walking path, Pumpkin. I don’t really have a path, but I do walk around the buildings, the area is a mile and just over a half mile. I only walk when the weather is not wet. Though it was not raining, and felt damp and cool enough, that almost wished I wore gloves when I walked at lunchtime yesterday. Thankful our high is 68 today. Warmer. Yay!

Yay, Buckeev enjoying those DVC places too. Any trips coming up soon?

The Dis has been wonky. Have had to type this four times now. Froze and saved an older draft each time. Hoping I get this one done before it does it again.

Hope all have a most Fabulous Friday and a most Wonderful Weekend. Yay, for this three day weekend this week. Woot!

Oooh kids went grocery shopping yesterday. Bought me TastyKakes. The butterscotch kind I like. Carbs are me this morning. lol

Good morning. I don’t want to be awake right now, but I am supposed to go back to helping the other therapist with her billing today. I’m not feeling very optimistic about it.

Dh got back from Vegas yesterday. He brought me his gambling winnings - a $1 chip :rotfl: Thankfully he is sensible and budgets just a small amount of money to play with.

I’m off to go work on insurance billing. Please wish me luck.

Hope you got lucky, and billing wasn’t too much work, Charade.

Sister ended up with nothing. Seems some of the prices are just too high for what the item was. Don’t blame her for hoping to find something else at a different store than the ones we went to, at a much better price. Little one and I ended up at REI, and I scored a new rain jacket, and picked up a great marked down one for older one. They didn’t have little one’s size, but she can order it online and have free ship to our home. I think she’ll be doing that soon. Colors may sell fast, given many sizes not found in the store. Glad they had mine in the color I wanted.

Ah, that what for dinner. Maybe steak on grill. Was overcast and a little rainy today. Kinda day for a hot dinner. 57 degrees out. And this is towards the end of April? Next week’s predicted to be cooler than normal. Sigh. Jackets still not ready to be put away.

And hehe, little one remarked all in store still in tans, browns and blacks. Yeah, we don’t see more summer like colors until later in May.

Though getting closer to warmer weather, I hope. DH had to mow the grass again, a week later than last done. Time of year, almost every week, grass mowing needed.

Ah, weekend coming up. Tomorrow, joy, washer shopping. Wish me luck we find one we like, at a good price.

I survived. After factoring in photo stops, 5k in 65 min. I can live with that. You walk a solid mile to just get to the race grounds. Tinkerbell looked so fresh end of race. I felt like a zombie lol

So humid, 98, we are melting.
Another Great room @ AKV

Attachments

• IMG_0579.jpeg
    IMG_0579.jpeg
    73.1 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_0587.jpeg
    IMG_0587.jpeg
    60.1 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_0645.jpeg
    IMG_0645.jpeg
    116.7 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_0644.jpeg
    IMG_0644.jpeg
    119.1 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_0574.jpeg
    IMG_0574.jpeg
    46.5 KB · Views: 6

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter