Something About Nothing............ #14

So, DiL at the swan just got email from spirit her 7 pm flight is delayed until 11 pm. knowing how spirit rolls as to that sort of situation, thinking a good chance it may be cancelled outright

She’ll be lucky to get put on a flight tomorrow dealing with them. I told her she should call now & ask to be put on it so they can do MNSSHP lol

Safe travels Sue and Casey! Enjoy that Florida heat and fun!

No, Keisha, no mouse pop ups in any of the Targets near me. Was that 20 designers promo only yesterday. Nice score on Halloween stuff. Yeah, my days of chaperone are over. I just sit on my stoop and toss out the candy. Did pick up a pair of Halloween pants, that I am sure little one would not want to know me, if I wear them out. They are comfy, so I’m wearing them.

Sunny and hot. And thinking what for lunch. Haven’t heard from older one yet, guess he is waiting for my Dsis to get home. Said pool not that warm, so did not swim. I think my Dsis is wintering it soon. Seems she forgot and booked the pool guys a little late. So has to settle for two weeks from this weekend. Guess she’s not the only one with a pool in her area.

Time for food decisions.

T minus 2and counting! Leaving in a couple of hours to catch my Vancouver to SeaTac flight. Will plan on getting to the airport by 5 for 7:25 flight. It’s international and have to go thru customs and security here.
Woohoo!

And my youngest just got engaged this morning!!!

Congrats to your youngest, Sue. Hope your trip goes fast. Hope you and Casey have uneventful flights.

Expect to see a where are here tomorrow.

Full from dinner, and the AC is running. Warmer days before more seasonal 70’s by the end of this week. Though with a high weather system, lots of sunny days to come. Only chances of rain are in the evenings and ivernight, mist posted North of us. Rain free days, yay.

Good evening everyone. Today was a lazy Sunday. After church we went to a Mediterranean restaurant with some friends. I was a little Leary about going there because it ad gotten some really bad reviews just after it opened. Well, the ownership has since changed and now the reviews are overwhelming positive. I tried shawarma for the first time. It was pretty good. I think we will be going back there again.

Forgot to say......Minions without 3D.........sucks!
This is disappointing. That was one of my favorite rides.

That sounds like a really productive day. I’ve yet to find a hotel that’s close to BG Williamsburg that really blows me away. Any recommendations?
I really can’t give a recommendation. I think we stay in a different place each time we go. We usually only stay once night, so we really just need a place to sleep. I try to find a balance between low price and good reviews. This time I booked a Rodeway Inn. It’s very basic and cheap, but has gotten some great reviews lately, so we decided to give it a try.

Congratulations to your youngest!!

I took a nap this afternoon, so I will probably be up half the night. Currently watching the Falcons game.

436218 Why yes it is, and no need to turn the outside light on, the moon's light was quite nice in the clear early morning sky. Very quick commute, and now a very light pinkish horizon sky. Sunny most of the morning, then the clouds arrive, as a low will sneak in trying to give us rain, but all local weather people saying, not gonna happen, and if does, will be quite North of the viewing area. And still seeing that warmer air, as 84 is the high, meaning, almost jacket needed with the 64 degree start as I drove, and no need for jacket, as the home commute will be during that high temp of the day.

Hope Sue and Casey have arrived in the red eye flight, and are ready for some fun and hot weather. Hope some more Dismeets will happen, as more homies around, including Schumi, and Squirlz.

And boo, that battle of the birds did not see my birds win. Oh well, I have a feeling not many what was free coffee, now $1 coffee for each win. Hence, only tea today. Of which, on cup two, and ready for more. Almost cool inside. Smart, long sleeve blouse, and sweater is always at the ready.

Enjoy your marvelously, most perfect Monday, and hope all are feeling well, and those that are not as well feeling, sending wishes of get better soon, and some mummy dust to bring a smile to each and every homie.

Ack, Robo is up early. Guess that countdown is bringing a smile or two, even with the early hour.

Hope that mug of coffee is helping, and putting HHN thoughts happily in your head. And Good Morning! :)

Yeah, I'm at 14 more sleeps.

Oh and Keisha, 436227 - he he, hope your Monday is good, and hope your DIL did get on that late night flight. Yeah, never flew with Spirit, but did with Frontier, delayed both ways. Cheap though.

:coffee:

Ah, lynne provided a nice little ray of sunshine!

DiL lucked out with spirit, rebooked her today & even tossed out a $50 voucher. Their customer service is typically non-existant. Swan agreed to let them continue stay for another night at same low AAA rate. Most of the girls got to experience their first MNSHHP and loved it. There kids I talked to yesterday at a BD party weren’t quite as enthusiastic about their Mom’s romping about lolololol

Did pick up a pair of Halloween pants, that I am sure little one would not want to know me, if I wear them out. They are comfy, so I’m wearing them.
Hehehehe i’ve Got my share of holiday ‘fake’ Lalarue leggins from WM. Swear they are the exact same thing but only $5.99
Wonderful news. Are they planning a long engagement?
After church we went to a Mediterranean restaurant with some friends.
I really want to like that food. Something in the spices plays havoc with my guts, same as food at Boma? The baklava goes down easy enough though lol.

Exciting! Sue and Casey will be here in no time!

@Charade67, @Sue M, and @Lynne G it was fun while it lasted. As quickly my signature had arrived, it quickly has left the building. Guess I'll figure out a plan B sometime this week.

Today, is the beginning of moving week. I think the hard stuff such as equipment will not be so much today, but tomorrow, or the next day, but I'll definitely be starting to bring my desk stuff home today. Have a few pieces of collectibles to make my office area more unique, so it'll take sometime.

Also, good morning to everyone!

Hi all!! I'm here!! It's been a crazy summer! Not so good in many ways- that's why I've been MIA. Didn't want to be a downer for you guys!!

Things have settled (fingers AND toes crossed!) and I can share happy news! We leave on 9/19 on our long awaited and needed fall trip! We'll spend a few days in OBX and arrive in Orlando (and the HRH) on 9/22!! Our dates changed due to Joe's work schedule.

Missed you guys! Hope all is well! Looking forward to catching up with you! :)

Have a great Monday!!

Patty, so good to see ya post. I'm sorry to hear your summer had some not so fun stuff, but a trip is planned like in a few days! Woot! How long you staying? I'm not arriving until the morning of the 30th. And I'm hoping the good news you are hoping to post will be soon. Hope you enjoy the Outer Banks, and will be enjoying that Florida heat, next week. Safe travels on Friday, and this Sunday. Hope the cats are behaving and family is doing well.

Lunchtime walk was almost muggy, and warm. Overcast, but sun came out as finished. Now enjoying a cup of tea, from eating a full lunch. Here's hoping the afternoon goes quick, as thankfully, the morning has.

Patty, so good to see ya post. I'm sorry to hear your summer had some not so fun stuff, but a trip is planned like in a few days! Woot! How long you staying? I'm not arriving until the morning of the 30th. And I'm hoping the good news you are hoping to post will be soon. Hope you enjoy the Outer Banks, and will be enjoying that Florida heat, next week. Safe travels on Friday, and this Sunday. Hope the cats are behaving and family is doing well.

Lunchtime walk was almost muggy, and warm. Overcast, but sun came out as finished. Now enjoying a cup of tea, from eating a full lunch. Here's hoping the afternoon goes quick, as thankfully, the morning has.

Hi Lynne!! We leave in the afternoon on 9/30- so not sure we'll be able to see each other! We leave for the airport about 11:30am. Our date change has affected a few meet-ups Joe and I were so looking forward to!! :( On a positive note, we'll be able to meet up with a few that we wouldn't have been able to with our original dates! I think we need a LONGER trip next year!:laughing:

Glad to be back- Wednesdays haven't been the same w/o seeing your camel pics!

Oh, maybe, Patty. Would be nice to give a quick hug and say hello. My plane arrives at 8am. Here's hoping the luggage comes quick, and mine's one of the first. Then the rental hopefully will be quick, and I'll be checking into SF. Maybe can meet you in CityWalk, or somewhere between? Yeah, I hear ya for longer trips! LOL

Thinking next year, going end of September more than beginning of October like I have done in the past, lincluding this year.

So the only other person at my work who does the same job as me just quit without notice (well not just, she went on PTO last week and we found her ID left on her desk today). The director still says I can take the PTO I have scheduled, but now I kinda don't want to so that I don't have to trust someone who doesn't do the same job every day to do the data entry, or have to hastily train someone and hope that they got it right. Blargh

Yesterday had a great weather day
Today 97

Tuesday and Wednesday will be stinkers but it’s an abnormal weather period this year

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts