Something About Nothing #3..........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, someone who hates Webber! That's a first! I love Sondheim, too. Maybe you could just do a big happy moving song. My brain is dead and nothing is coming to mind.

Closed for Renovation from Little Shop of Horrors?.......and the only good things I think Webber has written is Jesus Christ Superstar, Evita, some of Phantom, some of Sunset Blvd., and Tell me on a Sunday

OMG! One more page :sad:

Closed for Renovation from Little Shop of Horrors?.......and the only good things I think Webber has written is Jesus Christ Superstar, Evita, some of Phantom, some of Sunset Blvd., and Tell me on a Sunday

OMG! One more page :sad:

Speaking of Webber, do you ever watch Robot Chicken? They just did a spoof on Webber. David Hasselhoff starring in a new Webber musical called The Beast Master. :lmao: :rotfl2: :rotfl: :happytv:

It's 2:00 and I need to vacate the couch and get to bed.

Andy, the keys are yours. May the Force be with you.

Nighty-night, sleep tight, don't let the bed bugs bite. If they do, squeeze 'em tight so they won't bite tomorrow night.

Tamster

Speaking of Webber, do you ever watch Robot Chicken? They just did a spoof on Webber. David Hasselhoff starring in a new Webber musical called The Beast Master. :lmao: :rotfl2: :rotfl: :happytv:

i don't have cable............:scared: the hoff can't sing. ever watch the dvd of him in Jekyll and Hyde? repeat previous face times 100000000!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter