Something I've noticed....

EvilinaDM101

I LOVE Disney, Lilo and Stitch, Depeche Mode and m
Is pintrading not as big in Tokyo as it is in the US parks? Also, I've noticed in various video blogs, when there is a character in the parks, are there lines? Or is it a free for all and you just hop in for a picture when you see a free moment?

My DH and I are big kids at heart and I know some think it's only for the little ones but when we go we, definitely have some key characters on our list to hopefully get our picture with. :goodvibes

Also, my fingers are crossed they will still have the Stitch balloon for sale when we go! :banana:

This was before I moved here so I don't know the whole story but I heard that pin trading got out of hand and it's not allowed in the parks anymore. They still sell pins for different events and for the 25th they gave out really nice pins (not buttons) on certain days for free, I think the set came out to 25 in total.

There are both lines to meet characters as well as all around characters. Also the stitch balloon should still be available when you come!

This was before I moved here so I don't know the whole story but I heard that pin trading got out of hand and it's not allowed in the parks anymore. They still sell pins for different events and for the 25th they gave out really nice pins (not buttons) on certain days for free, I think the set came out to 25 in total.

There are both lines to meet characters as well as all around characters. Also the stitch balloon should still be available when you come!

Thanks for the info!

WOW! I'm surprised there isn't much pin trading. Good to know! Thanks!

And thanks for the tip on the characters and the balloon! :love:

If only the Stitch lunchbox was still available :sad2: which I've heard its not and I've never seen one for sale on eBay or anywhere else. :sad1:

Thanks for the info!

WOW! I'm surprised there isn't much pin trading. Good to know! Thanks!

And thanks for the tip on the characters and the balloon! :love:

If only the Stitch lunchbox was still available :sad2: which I've heard its not and I've never seen one for sale on eBay or anywhere else. :sad1:

I've been keeping an eye out for the Stitch lunch box but haven't seen it lately. I'll try asking at one of the restaurants next time.

There is still a fair bit of stitch merchandise all over Japan. Don't worry you'll be spoiled for choice!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using DISBoards

There is still a fair bit of stitch merchandise all over Japan. Don't worry you'll be spoiled for choice!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using DISBoards

:banana:Thanks!! How's the trip coming along?! :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter