Something Special for Teenage Birthday? Ideas?

CourtneyKaro

Earning My Ears
Hello!
We are planning a surprise trip to USO and WDW for Christmas for the kids. My DD will turn 14 2 days before we arrive at USO (12/14-12/17) she is a huge Potter fan and I think this will end up being her favorite part of the entire vacation I have planned. Does anyone have any ideas for something extra special I can have delivered or arrange in the parks for her?!

Shutterbuttons looks like it would be a nice treat. She would probably love to be in a moving picture! It’s on my bucket list. Maybe let her pick a restaurant to eat at, or let her plan the day in honor of her birthday. Hope you have a great trip!:tongue:

My 15 and 16 year old will be at Universal for Christmas week. The boy's birthday is 12/1, but the girl's is sweet 16, and she'll be celebrating it on the day we arrive. Looking for tips to make it special for birthday teens, as well.

Also tips for Christmas day. Special dinner, etc? Thanks.

We enjoyed Shutterbuttons, too.

You could take her to pick out a wand first thing in the Potter area. If she hasn't been before, this is a must-do.

My niece is a huge potter fan too. For her surprise birthday trip my sister ordered her a stuffed Hedwig and made up a Hogwarts admission letter that she got the day they left. Then she had a whole HP itinerary made that was just over the top. They started at Diagonal Alley, picked out a wand (and told the attendant it was her birthday and she got picked), then they bought robes in Madam Maulkeys (spelling?), and exchanged money at Gringotts, ate at the Leaky Cauldron, rode Gringotts, hopped the train to Hogsmeade, got desserts at Homeydukes, butter beer, rode FJ and FoH, ate again at Three Broomsticks. My niece was in heaven.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter