Something Special on our last night ideas???

DISdreamer1982

Earning My Ears
Hia
SO just wondering what everybody thoughts are for doing something special on our last night at WDW?
Our plan was to do a star wars themed night but the Galactic Dessert Party is sold out.
There are four of us, myself, hubbie, a 3 year old and a 6 year old.

What do you do on your last night of vacation?

Thanks in advance!!

Last edited:
We really loved Mickey's Backyard BBQ, and your kids are great ages for it. I think my son was five when we went and he had an absolute blast dancing with the characters and watching the trick roper. Food was yummy and plentiful. Even the adults on our trip enjoyed the show.

We have dinner at Trails End at Fort Wilderness (or Whispering Canyon at Wilderness Lodge & walk the path or take the boat to Fort Wilderness after) then head over to the campfire with Chip & Dale followed by the movie under the stars. I've been doing this since I was three years old and now we started taking our kids (DS3 & DD1.5) last year. It's a nice, laid back ending to our trip. We love it!!

We always end our trip at MK with the fireworks being the last thing we do. We'll be doing the dessert party for this one.

We did the Pirates and Pals Fireworks Voyage once - It was fantastic. So much fun. We also do Hoop Dee Doo a lot on our last night - our kids love the show. The 3 year old might be too young to enjoy it.

Honestly, I wouldn't plan anything special for the last night. You might be exhausted and still have to pack or the kiddos might just be done.
We typically try and kick off the trips with something special (while you are still running on excitement). Our last day is usually one where we will hop and do any "musts" that we didn't get to do earlier in the trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter