Something that makes you smile

Snuggling on the couch with my oldest watching youtube videos of Paint the Night and introducing him to the original Main Street Electric Parade. He will be 11 this year, so I know moments like this will be rarer. Sending you a huge :hug:

My husband has been making me smile the last few weeks, sending me sweet (and a bit naughty :rolleyes1) texts throughout the day while he's at work. :lovestruc

Our kitty has been extra lovey the last couple months, so that is nice, too. :)

Making plans for our Fall trip to the Northeast has been fun, too.

My niece's puppy. I watch her while they are at work/school. I didn't realize how much I missed having a pet until she came into our lives. When she comes in the mornings I get quite a greeting! She's only 5 months but she's a retreiver/lab/shepherd mix so she is BIG! She is so loving with me, always laying at or on my feet and playing gently. She's the complete opposite with my niece who rough houses with her.

baby animals for sure - especially kittens. They melt my heart :lovestruc
I also think about an upcoming vacay and that cheers me up - usually to WDW, keys or a cruise.

Spending time with my sons-one is newly moved out, the other is heading to his second year of college. My 13 year old mini dachshund, my calico cat. Going to the ocean, WDW, sitting next my deck.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter