Something to make it seem like we.....

jenypooh

Earning My Ears
My husband and I had wanted to elope. We were talked into the "big wedding"
and had it on 11/02/02. Everything that could go wrong, did. Starting with usually
cold and wet weather that rained out or outdoor wedding. The night ended with
my husband climbing a 7 story fire escape to try to get into the honeymoon suite we
were locked out of (we never did get in and thank god for the Marriott Residence
Inn that comped us a room at 5:30 a.m. when they heard our story and there's a lot
more to it)

Anyways...we've delayed the honeymoon until 3/03 due to finances and we are
hoping to do something...dinner, perhaps or something romantic that will let us
sort of "re-do" our vows in a setting that makes us feel like we've eloped. Any
suggestions? It's both our first times to Walt Disney World, too, so that may be
enough in and of itself but....suggestions, recommendations would be helpful

Jeny

Hi Jeny,

There are many great outdoor locations that are private and quiet. We are having our cocktail hour at Sea Breeze Point on the Boardwalk and it is usually quiet there. There are also some other outdoor locations available. What are you looking for?

You can also contact private dining at the GF and have a special meal done from them. There is the Grand One yacht you could do dinner on or dessert (a bit expensive).

Have you joined the Disneymooner group? I am a member there and they have a ton of suggestions that would help you out.

Smiles,
Shillee

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter