Something weird is going on here now!

UKDEB

Moderator Emeritus
People are posting, but they're not showing up on the main page. Or is it just me?

Oooh errr, Deb. Yes you are right, I posted on the "Identify Yourselves" thread and it shows Kazzie as being the last one there, instead of me!!

Have I explained myself properly? For example, the last person shown as having posted to the 'Identify Yourselves' thread is kazzie at 4.45, but conker has posted since then - if you go to the thread itself you can see the post.

it also says this post has no replies (or it did before i typed this) and it has 3.

Bev

still says no threads!

i am having problems replying to threads it is taking an age, will time this one here goes its now 17:23

Yep still showing 0 at 6.30pm

I hope the sudden load of Brits over here hasn't caused a problem :)

<b>update</b> takes an age to post then alls back to the correct count.

Its been happening on and off since these boards were down.

It's an intermittent blip over here. The boards very recently have been inundated with users...if you check now, there are over 1,000 people online or lurking at the moment...and the poor server struggles a little when so many are online at once - hence it has a little bit of trouble keeping track of things sometimes! I believe they are working on a way to help the poor little machine out, but in the meantime, we just have to put up with it's little idiosyncracies (sp) I'm afraid!

So Dave...in a roundabout way, us Brits being over here <i>is</i> part of the problem...well...a little bit anyhow :)

Penny :)

I did learn that if I post a reply and it seems to be taking along time for it to go through, if I click on submit again, it goes right through :)

Ah, that explains the problems I was having here earlier! Everything was taking so long, and kept freezing, I gave up in the end!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!