Something weird is happening while I am posting

PoohsFan1

DIS Veteran
This has never happened to me before, and I am not sure if it is allowed on the boards. That is why I am hoping someone can help me fix this issue. The last couple of posts I made in different boards, there would be certain words that are highlighted and underlined as if they were part of a link. This has never shown up before, and not sure how to fix it. Is this something new that the boards are doing and I am just unaware of? If anyone could help me figure this out, I would greatly appreciate it. I just don't want to be doing something that I don't mean to be doing and would cause an infraction.

Under some obscure circumstances I am not sure of, some words in some posts are turned into advertising links. This can be done intentionally by the poster also.

Come to think of it, if you have not "logged on" this phenomenon is more likely.

Thank you for your reply. I am always logged in when I go on the boards, it was just something that I never witnessed before. Thank you, you set my mind at ease :goodvibes

I feel like there's some spyware out there that will turn randomly selected words into links. I would recommend a good spyware and virus scan of your PC.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter