Something you do that would make the other DISers say...Really?

I don't like world showcase, or the food there, and haven't watch, don't plan to watch, nor wanted to watch illuminations for a very long time. I don't like most of the food at Disney though.

Also, I have never rode, Space Mountain, Splash Mountain, Mission Space, Big Thunder Mountain, Tower of Terror, or Kahli River rapids. I have rode Rockin Rollercoaster, Test Track, and Expedition Everest only once each.

And add me as one who doesn't think the dining plan is worth it, unless it is free of course.

I really didn't like Fantasmic either, but we have only seen it once. I have never made a special trip back to see it again. We have never been on Mission Space. I just don't think I would like it. The one thing that may make you say "what" is, I am sick of the Beauty and the Beast musical. I am ready for a change. :scared: sorry...

For us, we LOVE the AllStars. True, we can't afford the Deluxes, but we wouldn't want to. We love the Over-The-Top theming of the AllStars. We often dine at various resorts and we always are happy to go back to our "home", ASSp. We have said it before and will say it again, if we wwon the lottery tomorrow we'd stay at the AllStars, we'd just stay a whole lot longer!!!!

We wanted to do DVC, but have no desire to stay anywhere but the values.

Oh. My. Goodness. Us, too!

We absolutely love ASSp. When I asked the kids if they wanted to splurge on two nights at the Poly they said they'd rather take the money and stay four more nights at ASSp!

One night my DD12 were shopping at the GF, and she turned to me and said, "Let's just go back to our resort -- I feel at home there."

I think mine is that I would never stay ............................. on-site (the only POSSIBLE exception would be AKL for the animals and early safari things) . I don't really like hotels and have been in a few of the deluxe ones (GF & polynesian) for a visit. But found them to be immesely boring! I like stayin in a villa, where it feels like home & u can get really comfy. Id also never do the dining plan, as I feel it'd be a waste of money!

There iv said it...............Please don't hate me!

pixiedust: :wave2: pixiedust: :wave2:

I can never say never. Would probably not mind the resorts either, but we love our timeshare. We love the space, kitchen, washers and dryers, we just love it. Sure one day we will try it. Right now we have no desire.

Mmmmmmm feel better.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter