Sometimes you just need to run away to your happy place ~ A March break solo trip! update 04/13

Discussion in 'Disney Trip Reports' started by suse66, Mar 17, 2019.

1. disneyAndi14

disneyAndi14 DIS Veteran

Great pictures, love your outfit and the food choices, yum!

I have always loved Illuminations and I am also happy to be able to see 1-2 more times!

suse66 likes this.
  2. brewhome

brewhome DIS Veteran

Awesome report! I was planning a solo trip (in 14 days!) for Flower & Garden, but my sis decided to come with me! I’m glad to have her there, but I still want to do a solo trip someday.

You mentioned that the walk from the B Resort to DS is about ten minutes... is that to the Marketplace, or all the way to the buses?

suse66 likes this.
  3. Avatar

Advertisement

4. Cloe Colton

Cloe Colton DIS Veteran

Omg I loved the orange slushie too! I was surprised at how refreshing it tasted.

I wish I got to try the cauliflower, that looked good too!

Sounds like a successful night in EPCOT!

suse66 likes this.
  5. missangelalexis

missangelalexis DIS Veteran

Sounds like a great evening! Your snacks sound delicious!

suse66 likes this.
  6. suse66

suse66 Mickey Bars should be a daily food group!

T"TheOneWithTheTriplets, post: 60501739, member: 620806"]I love your food booth choices and the snow white outfit. Very cute![/QUOTE]Thank you! I was happy with my first Disneybound!

Well you know, comparison studies are a good thing. You really have to take your time and make sure which one is the most sunshiny, right?? The fans at the show were pretty hardcore. It was fun to watch though.

Thanks Kari! I was thinking of Casey and how much she loves frushi when I was enjoying mine. You will be mom of the year if you manage to get some home to her. Does she know you are going to Disney without her though?? The scallops were amazing, I hope you enjoy them as much as I did!

Thanks Jenny! I hope you enjoy all the yumminess at F&G!

Thanks Caroline! It was such a fun night, the wether was great and the food was yummy. Meanwhile we had snow again this morning and only 1C (34F for you).

The 10 minute walk was to the Marketplace so if you were going to the Disney buses it would be another 5-7 minutes. It was a very pleasant, easy walk though. I hope you have an amazing time on your F&G trip with your sister. A solo trip is waiting for you!

Thanks Cloe! Wasn't that slushy so yummy?? I loved it! It was a super fun night....I just love EPCOT!:)

Thanks Alexis! It was a great night. :)

7. xlsm

xlsm Snow White

Me too, every time.

Yes!! When I took my mom (a ride chicken) she thought going at night would be easier and less scary b/c she couldn't see where we were going.

:rotfl::rotfl:

Not the case, LOL!

Ahh!!! I love these pictures!! I have never met Donald or Daisy in their traditional outfits, they've always been wearing some kind of costume, I need to make time for this meet.

Holy cow!!

Yes, they're so cute!! Two of my very favorite characters ever.

This makes me cry too!! We did the dessert party in January just in case it was our last time, so I'm glad we're having a bonus chance in June (and that I can sneak one more time in in September hopefully)

8. suse66

suse66 Mickey Bars should be a daily food group!

I just love it so much!

This is a great meet. There was hardly anyone there when I arrived to wait for them and it was so fun to see them walk out. :)

I am hoping to see it at least once in July. we are totally Disney twins in our reaction to the fireworks shows....I guess you must be a "wear your heart on your sleeve" type too....I totally am. People never have to wonder what I am feeling, lol!