Son needs bi-focals

I only tried them a couple weeks. They bugged me too much so I went back to my regular glasses.
I'm sure you know this, but you need to fully commit for a longer period of time. Then if they still bother you, I'd go back to the place that sold you the glasses. Maybe there was an issue with them.

Good luck with them!

I'm sure you know this, but you need to fully commit for a longer period of time. Then if they still bother you, I'd go back to the place that sold you the glasses. Maybe there was an issue with them.

Good luck with them!
Some people just cannot wear them, even when there is nothing wrong with the glasses. My mom cannot tolerate them. They give her horrible headaches. She fully committed to the adjustment period, tried a different frame ect, still couldn't do it. She switches to readers. The same is true for certain contacts. I cannot wear daily wear lenses, tried several brands, fully committed to the adjustment period, still miserable.

My first pair of glasses (age 6) were bi-focals. I was terribly nearsighted (20/800!) so the difference in the strength of each part of the lens was dramatic. I can't tell you how many curbs I tripped over or how many times I tumbled down the stairs until I learned which part of the lens to be using and when! Remind your son to tread carefully.

My eye doctor said everyone becomes more farsighted as they age, and when I was about 40 years old and my vision was about 20/400, I asked him if my farsightedness would ever catch up with my nearsightedness and I would have 20/20 vision. He thought a moment, then laughed and said "Yes, if you live to be 300!" Fortunately, I didn't have to wait that long - cataract surgery took care of it.

Queen Colleen

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts