Song of The South VHS Video tape & other VHS Video tapes

BadPinkTink

Republic of Ireland is not part of UK
My mother got a box of Disney VHS video tapes from a friend who was doing a declutter. My niece is 3 and is just getting into Disney so my mum was delighted. We have 2 working VHS video machines in the house and Im currently watching Tarzan on my video player :) Anyways one of the videos in this Disney box is Song of The South. When I examined it, its brand new, the video tape is factory sealed. Now my dilemma is do I open it and watch it or keep it sealed with a view to selling it on Ebay? I checked and the current price for a Song of The South Video VHS is around $30 but mine is still factory sealed so it would be worth more.

Not sure what to tell you. I bought it a few years ago on ebay but I can't remember how much I paid for it. The format may make a difference. If it is in PAL format (which is unplayable in most US video players) it may not be worth much.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!