Songs Stuck In Head

tinkerbell12

If you can be my bodyguard, I can be your long los
I always have a song stuck in my head.
Usually there's more than one so they all get shuffled up.

Right now I have that song from Juno "you're a part time lover and a full time friend" mixed with a Hannah Montana song the "Who Said?"

Anything in your head?

A song from Bat Boy: The musical.

It's called "Hold me, Bat Boy"

Bohemian Rhapsody - Queen.
Mostly the
So you think you can stone me and spit in my eye-
So you think you can love me and leave me to die-
Oh baby-cant do this to me baby-
Just gotta get out-just gotta get right outta here-

I have the song "Song In My Head" by Sherwood.

I usually have some kind of Hannah Montana song though.

Oh God.. Haha! "No Air" by Jordin Sparks and Chris Brown.. They play it all the time on the bus! >_< it's kind of getting annoying "/

Now I have that Juno song stuck in my head. But I had that song from One Tree Hill stuck in my head earlier, ya know.

"I don't wanna be anything other than what I've been tryin' to be lately" Or something like that.

Some scary song our social studys teacher played all period from the 1800's because one of the boys in my class sarcastically said he loved the song it got so annoying and then Ms. Christmas laughed as she knew it would be in our heads all the rest of today I think that shes happy she teaches almost all block and on social studys as knowing her she couldnt stand that music all day

Never Wanted To Dance by Mindless Self Indulgence. I have this part playing in my head:

Be nice!
Be nice to me,
Don't ever be--
Be nice!
Be nice to me,
Don't let me go! (don't let me go)
I am too cool for the second...GRADE!
I'm amazed!
I'm afraid!
I am too cool for the second..GRADE!

Last Song Ever- Secondhand Serenade mixed with Arabian Nights- Aladdin and a dash of Help!- The Beatles.

But now the One Tree Hill song's stuck in there, too. Thanks for that one, Jenny :rolleyes:

Anyone Else But You from Juno. Thanks.:p
"You're a part time lover and a full time friend. The monkey on your back is the latest trend. I don't see what anyone can see in anyone else but you."
Not sure if the italic part is right though

the "boomdiada" song from the discovery channel.
ohmygod.
you hear it once and thats it.

if your happy and you know it clap your hands

no joke...

my friend and i were singing it on the phone and now it will

not come out

Welcome to the Jungle by Guns N' Roses

welcome to the jungle
we got fun n' games
we got everything you want
honey we know the names
we are the people that can find
whatever you may need
if you got the money honey
we got your disease

can't get it out of my head
:teeth:

Love Train by The OJays!

I sing that song every day in gym.

i have "Song In My Head" by Sherwood and "Wannabe" by the Spice Girls stuck in my head. Haha... it's an interesting combination.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!