Songs Stuck In Head

I seem to have a song always stuck in my head because I love music and singing so much. The one stuck in there now is Alanis Morissette's "21 Things I Want In A Lover."

Now that I am thinking about the show Rent the song "Without You" is in my head. This is actually a good thing.

Since I currently have the Foo Fighters Blaring I have the song 'Times Like These" stuck in my head at the moment.

I love that song!
It is such a great song. Dave Grohl is so great. He is literally a Rock God. I don't know if you heard the news that last month he broke his leg while jumping off the edge of the stage during a show in Sweden and barely missed a beat. He continued playing guitar and singing while medical workers worked on his leg and putting a cast on it. He finished the entire show. He is such a trooper.

It is such a great song. Dave Grohl is so great. He is literally a Rock God. I don't know if you heard the news that last month he broke his leg while jumping off the edge of the stage during a show in Sweden and barely missed a beat. He continued playing guitar and singing while medical workers worked on his leg and putting a cast on it. He finished the entire show. He is such a trooper.
That is pretty epic. The adrenaline must have helped with the pain.

That is pretty epic. The adrenaline must have helped with the pain.
I guess so. Here is a photo of him performing while a medical worker works on his broken leg.
Dave-Grohl-broke-leg.png

After having several hours with the Foo Fighters song dancing in my head, I have now switched over to another song in my head that has the word "Time" in it. "Good Riddance(The Time Of Your Life)" by Green Day is swimming in my brain.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter