Soon to-be trip!

goofy_kid0321

Earning My Ears
Hello. most of you know me as goofy_kid. but sadly i lost my password:snooty: just to let you know my next disney trip is only 57 days away!!!!!! im so excited! i havent posted on here since my thirteenth birthday and my 15th is just 5 days away. this time around our vacation is different. this trip we'll be bringing along good friends of ours. danny and jojo. should be so fun since i can have a friend to hang with and have friend time. not that i dont enjoy time with my mom and dad but ya know... lol. well our trips in may this year instead of the ESPN weekend. i love it but it's getting old. we've done it 3 years and i get the picture already. i will be more active on these boards so i can post our amazing trip report!!!!!! check in soon :) P.S., anyone from the philadelphia pennsylvania area that has stayed at POFQ or POR please post your experiences here to share with me and my family. thanks, T.J.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter