Soooo Bummed!

DonnaRy

Mouseketeer
I just checked out the Disney web site and I'm so dissapointed! I knew Pirates will be closed while we are there, but now they've added the Blue Bayou!! It's closed for reburishment for our entire stay (we'll be there March 10 - 14).

It just won't be the same without lunch there. :(

Now where do we eat??

poohmail.gif

I understand what you are saying. When we were planning our last trip to DL we changed dates due to Indiana Jones ride was closed to refurnishing. Out of all the rides Indiana Jones and the Parates of the Caribean are at the top of the my list for the most enjoyable rides.

mmpaint.gif

<font size=5 color=#FF0000 face="Comic Sans MS">
<marquee direction="right" align="middle" behavior="alternate">I am going to
dl.gif
</marquee></font>

Pirates and Blue Bayou closed? I was so looking forward to those crab cakes....

Lisa - 39, work with abused children; DH Kim, 46 - school police detective.
No kids
Lisa - 91 DL; 96 DL with 10 year old and 4 year old nephew and grandma; 97 DL with DH; 98 DL with DH; 9/99 WDW with DH, stayed offsite at Courtyard by Marriot (ICK); 9-2 to 9-6-2000 at BWI
WE'RE GOING TO DISNEYLAND! 3-11-01 to 3-15-01

When we went to WDW last March Pirates was closed and now when we go in March to Disneyland Pirates is going to be closed. I was really looking forward to our first visit to Blue Bayou.

Shoot, I was hoping Blue Bayou would stay open for you guys! Well, you perhaps you should try the new restaurant in Frontierland instead, Rancho del Zocalo. Haven't tried it yet but the menu looked good! :) And of course there are all the new Dowtown Disney restaurants, all just a short walk from the front entrance to the park. :)

Michelle
Assistant Webmaster
Cruise & Inspiration Board Co-Host
Disneyland Board Co-Host

:( :( :(

jane.gif

Disney Vacation Club Board Co-Moderator
DVC and Cruise Chat Hostess
Cruise Board List Mistress

<font size=4 color=blue font face="Comic Sans MS">Robin

I sure hope Space Mountain isn't closed for refurbishment when I visit next May, or I'll be extremely peeved!! My DSF (Disney Sisterfriend) and I went to WDW in 1997, and didn't know that we could go online to check what was closed, and of course we get there, and what's down?? SPACE MOUNTAIN!! AAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!! I am praying that this won't happen twice in a row!!!

Juliettte

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter