Southern Campgrounds Say What

Oh Lordy! <eyes that big dark pond about 100 yds from where we're parked waiting to check in at the Fort on Saturday>.

I'm sticking to what my cousin told me; if you can't see clear to the bottom, stay clear away!!!

All we worry about where I live is the occasional aggressive raccoon or possum. Ok, we do get the rare cougar sighting, but it's VERY rare.

Get what you're showing on the map @2goofycampers, but as we had to be transferred and lived in the mid to upper reach of the 'line' in some of those areas, reality is much different - should have another line drawn for the upper and deep south - that's how different they are! :)

St. Louis, MO----I NEVER would have guessed that. Thanks.
Spud,

STL is the airport code here, but also the logo on the best baseball team in the Majors. :duck:

thumb.aspx

j

I just googled the St. Louis Cardinals, thinking maybe you were exaggerating a bit about their baseball abilities (we are Phillies people), but the Cardinals look to be a good baseball team. Congratulations!

upload_2019-5-4_11-53-24.png

I just googled the St. Louis Cardinals, thinking maybe you were exaggerating a bit about their baseball abilities (we are Phillies people), but the Cardinals look to be a good baseball team. Congratulations!
There's a lot of baseball history here. 11 World Series wins (2nd only to the Yankees).

But back on topic. In addition to the pic of the sign at GSP I posted above, look at the notice with red text on the bottom left of the GSP map.

Campground-Map-1_3.jpg

j

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!