Southwest Companion Pass offer for CA residents

Firepath

DIS Veteran
I haven't seen this posted yet. There is a current offer where California residents taking out a new Rapid Reward credit card through Chase can get the Companion Pass for an entire year after making a purchase. It looks like the offer is good through 11-30-17 with a $69 annual fee. Wish they had it for other states' residents. I hope someone can use this.

Here is more info on this: https://thepointsguy.com/2017/10/sw-companion-pass-offer-all-california-residents/

I haven't seen this posted yet. There is a current offer where California residents taking out a new Rapid Reward credit card through Chase can get the Companion Pass for an entire year after making a purchase. It looks like the offer is good through 11-30-17 with a $69 annual fee. Wish they had it for other states' residents. I hope someone can use this.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter