Southwest flights available through March 6, 2020

Kathlini

Doing Disney since 1978
For those WBPC 2020 folks the flights to NOLA for the March 6th embarkation are available today and are super low

For those WBPC 2020 folks the flights to NOLA for the March 6th embarkation are available today and are super low

They were actually available yesterday morning around 9 am CDT. Return flights from San Diego won't be available until September 26th.

So I think my statement they are available today and low is accurate. 🤪

Thanks Kathlini - I appreciate the heads up that the flights are available !! :worship: Thanks for taking the time to post!

but - I really appreciate the helpful post that pointed out you were a day late with the info - seriously? :rolleyes2:rolleyes2:rolleyes2

Well that wasn’t very nice. Maybe for some the price went up. Not mine, same price for first 3 days. I was hoping you posted on opening day to let your fellow travelers know but I checked and you didn’t. I hadn’t seen anyone respond to msec’s post about watching the SW flights....so just doing my part. Your post was snotty and unnecessary. I would like to make a comment about how the Disney customer service isn’t rubbing off on you, but that just wouldn’t be nice.

Thanks Kathlini - I appreciate the heads up that the flights are available !! :worship: Thanks for taking the time to post!

but - I really appreciate the helpful post that pointed out you were a day late with the info - seriously? :rolleyes2:rolleyes2:rolleyes2
Msec let’s meet up for a drink, I’ll buy since I didn’t get that out there quick enough

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter