Southwest new Release

gskywalker

DIS Veteran
FYI, Southwest just released flights through Oct 1st this morning. They are selling quick, while I was booking, a bunch sold so I had to pay a different price(only $23 more) for the 8th ticket than the first 7. We are booked, now just need to hope we can get free dining with our dates so that we don't have to switch flights. I was happy they even had $86 flights on Saturday(BUF to MCO) *corrected to BUF*

Last edited:
Yes she/he must mean Buffalo. Almost dropped the computer thinking I had missed the Southwest arrival into Canada! :rotfl2::love:

That would have made my day. :drinking1

Great for you both. Enjoy! :goodvibes Thanks OP.

Yes...the times I was looking at were already gone.
Not sure what to do now. I was hoping to go southwest route so I could do a quick trip with my Airmiles maybe in the next few months! Now I think I will purchase two flights and pay for the other three.
My DH has mentioned driving...I just don't know if I am up for this yet.

Great price one way, but the return price was up (Buffalo to FLL). Also noticed only one flight each way was non-stop. If doing the drive to Buffalo then want direct.

Great price one way, but the return price was up (Buffalo to FLL). Also noticed only one flight each way was non-stop. If doing the drive to Buffalo then want direct.

Both ways were direct for us, $86 each way. If you saw higher prices they probably sold the initial bunch of seats they had at the cheaper price.

Both ways were direct for us, $86 each way. If you saw higher prices they probably sold the initial bunch of seats they had at the cheaper price.

Oh i think its because the one direct one return was at 10:30am. We're actually doing a cruise, so this is too early to catch (ship returns at 6am but too close for comfort). I checked following day return but no such flight at that price. That's great that you were able to grab at that price!

I'm glad we are driving this year again. I looked at prices yesterday and they were great, $527 round trip for 2 adults but I couldn't convince my hubby to go back to flying but I just went to check again and the exact same flight itinerary is now $719, :eek:. Out of all the flights we've taken we have never paid that much, not even when it's 3 of us and we've been flying to MCO for almost 10 years.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!