Southwest out of Buffalo

BOTL76

Mouseketeer
Hello Disney Fans,

Slowly (and fingers crossed) might be looking at late november (after American Thanksgiving)-early December for a vacation to WDW.

We have flown Southwest out of Buffalo in the past and right now they are only showing flights to MCO from BUF to the first week of November.

Beyond myself checking each morning, does anyone know Southwest timelines for flights becoming available in that time period I am looking at?

Thanks in advance for any feedback.

Hello Disney Fans,

Slowly (and fingers crossed) might be looking at late november (after American Thanksgiving)-early December for a vacation to WDW.

We have flown Southwest out of Buffalo in the past and right now they are only showing flights to MCO from BUF to the first week of November.

Beyone myself checking each morning, does anyone know Southwest timelines for flights becoming available in that time period I am looking at?

Thanks in advance for any feedback.

I believe they open up for that time period May 31st.

May 31st. I have a cruise planned last week of November and I'm also waiting for flights on southwest

Thank you all for the feedback greatly appreciated!

Ellbell all the best for your cruise planning!

Flights for the rest of November/December and into next year will be released on May 31st.
I'm going December 7-11 and I am impatiently waiting lol.

Really? I've been watching that exact page for a few years and haven't ever seen the date change. Quite a few times I have wished it would.
I’ve been flying SW for the last 14 years. I fly with them 2-4 times per year. They do in fact change the date of release sometimes. What they regularly change is the time of day that new fares are released.

Really? I've been watching that exact page for a few years and haven't ever seen the date change. Quite a few times I have wished it would.
I have seen them change it. Last year I refreshed obsessively the morning the new flights were supposed to be posted. I finally checked the link and found out the release date had been pushed back by a week.

Flights released to early January on Southwest today. Snagged good seats out of Buffalo for Dec. 30 to Jan. 5

Got what I'd consider a good price myself.
BUF-MCO 12/7-12/11 non stop flights.
$218 RT.
For myself I have a voucher from a delayed flight so I only paid $118 OOP.
Anymore I find it to be a win if its under $300 and practically a steal if its under $250.
It kills me when I pay $350+ when airfare seemed to be so much cheaper a few years aback.

We were looking for Dec 1-9, only $200 more to fly out of YYZ (for 3) after currency conversion and WJ companion pass.

The return flight times on the 9th (6:55 or 21:40) being awful helped with the decision making process.

Got what I'd consider a good price myself.
BUF-MCO 12/7-12/11 non stop flights.
$218 RT.

For those who just booked for the fall ----

Southwest sale starting today, for bookings until the 12th of December. I believe Florida is for Sunday-Thursday only though.

Last edited:
Anyone get lucky with vouchers? Hope so. I'm flying after the 12th of December, so nada for me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!