Southwest Question

Jeannine

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone,
Hoping I can get some help with a Southwest question. I usually fly USAirways out of Philadelphia, but I got caught up in the Hershey promotion and now have Southwest coupons for $500.00. I called Southwest and have a reservation on 24 hour hold leaving BWI on 9/19 to MCO and returning 9/28 for $208.00/per person. I'm not familiar with Southwest, so is this a good rate and should I book it or hold out for a better rate (need 4 seats)....the price for USAirways from PHL is $187.00/per person ....very much don't know what to do.....thanks a bunch

Jeannine

I think you should book it. The only way that fare will come down is if an Internet-only special becomes available and you cannot use your Hershey coupons for an Internet-only fare.

WOW!!

Thanks for such a quick reply. I'll be going to the travel agent tomorrow. I've been calling Southwest everyday and it will be nice to have the airfare taken care of.
Thanks again,
Jeannine

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter