Southwest Release Schedule

Well, I guess this wasn't meant to be for us. 9:30 I'm out. Have an appointment.

I messaged SW on FB and got an almost immediate reply that they would be releasing flights in phases throughout the day, and to keep checking back.

One of their Twitter replies to someone asking said they hope to have it up before noon.... although can never really guarantee. My guess is that delays come as they adjust schedules based upon the Boring MAX situation. Only 5% of their fleet, but significant as schedules at different airlines at different airports related to this might also affect SW.

Our flight home from FLL for our cruise is up. The pm flights are double what we are paying for outbound flights, even though we booked the outbound flights late. Wanna getaway seems to apply to very early morning flights, which cruise passengers cannot reliably book. Oh well, there are other airlines.

Complete! $168 PP/RT BDL - MCO for Marathon Weekend. Now I can relax! And so can my Mac.

They are releasing in batches. I just got mine booked for Feb 26 thru March 3 from BWI.

Wow all of February from Buffalo was priced at astronomical prices!

Agreed! Had to pay the business select for three going to MCO because the Wanna Get away only had one left for 2-14. We are set on those dates because we are going on a cruise. I had cheap tickets for 2/13 but they were sold out when I hit purchase after submitting my info. :( Coming back on 2-22 is the same.

Edit to add: No airline from Buf to MCO is under $500 one way exept Frontier!!

Agreed! Had to pay the business select for three going to MCO because the Wanna Get away only had one left for 2-14. We are set on those dates because we are going on a cruise. I had cheap tickets for 2/13 but they were sold out when I hit purchase after submitting my info. :( Coming back on 2-22 is the same.

Edit to add: No airline from Buf to MCO is under $500 one way exept Frontier!!

I was definitely hoping for something cheap if I caught them day of but oh well, not meant to be!

I had given up and went for a walk, got back on at 11:30 AM. Got flights for DS and I for 6797 pts ($108) each way. Nonstop flights from GRR (Michigan).

I knew cash to points could vary some and these flights prove it. Our August flights are $116 or 6748 points while our January flights are $108 or 6797. So less cash cost, but more points. Interesting.

I got mine this morning around 6:20 Alaska time (we are on vacation) from MKE to MCO. Not the cheapest but not horrible. They raised the price of early bird though. :(

Did Southwest fly the Max 8 from Atlanta to Orlando before they grounded them?

Any thoughts on how long the Max 8s will be grounded? The flight we booked for January is apparently a max 8 but we are thinking about paying the extra to change flights to a non-max 8 flight.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter