Southwest Release Schedule

Uggg, we will be on our flight to MCO on July 10 at 6:40 am. We need to book our flights for Presidents week that morning before they sell out the wanna get away fare. Last year my friends missed out and had to pay almost $750 each RT because it's high demand for the week due to school vacation. Do you know what time the release shows up on their website?

Uggg, we will be on our flight to MCO on July 10 at 6:40 am. We need to book our flights for Presidents week that morning before they sell out the wanna get away fare. Last year my friends missed out and had to pay almost $750 each RT because it's high demand for the week due to school vacation. Do you know what time the release shows up on their website?

We had that issue last year. Our flight was 9am on release day - luckily fares were released around 7ish and I got our President's week flights in the car while DH drove... I'd enlist a friend or family member to book for me if I was on a 6am flight. Sorry!!

Or Plan B? Can you book JetBlue instead?

We had that issue last year. Our flight was 9am on release day - luckily fares were released around 7ish and I got our President's week flights in the car while DH drove... I'd enlist a friend or family member to book for me if I was on a 6am flight. Sorry!!

I will have to do that but my controlling personality will have my stomach in knots :scared:

We missed President's Day flights and paid $1000.00 each roundtrip.....never again.

I would faint paying that much :sad:

Or Plan B? Can you book JetBlue instead?

I have points that I want to use. I know I am the minority but I hope it is delayed again.

FYI - if anybody was hoping to book Southwest flights for January on Wednesday; they just changed the date the flights will be released to August 15th!! :-(

It looks like they normally release dates about 9 months in advance. I'm guessing the change was due to the issue with the Boeing planes.

I just wenr on their site this morning to buy tickets for next January 4-9 and it now says that timeframe won't be available until August 15th.

Keep watching - I booked flights on the last release. They extended the date and then changed it again to closer.

Talking about prices - I made the mistake of booking my DVC for December 1 to 7. Not realizing that December 1 is the Sunday after Thanksgiving and a huge travel day. When the dates first came out, no wanna get away, $465 one way. They did release wanna get away a couple weeks later but it's $360. I broke down and bought it and figured if it goes down more I'll take the credit for my April trip. Other airlines aren't any better.

Waiting for a release date for June 2020 flights through Southwest. My daughter is having her wedding at Disney's wedding pavilion the first week in June.

I can only buy March 5 when they open, and it scares me what the return might be.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter