Southwest Splendors

Toby

Mouseketeer
Since my husband and I don't have to work around summer vacations with kids anymore, we were thinking of going on this trip in October. I know the heat is a factor in the summer, but what about this time of year? Anyone ever go in the fall months? Thanks.

Since my husband and I don't have to work around summer vacations with kids anymore, we were thinking of going on this trip in October. I know the heat is a factor in the summer, but what about this time of year? Anyone ever go in the fall months? Thanks.

We went mid-September last year and the weather was PERFECT! With all of the outdoor activities, it's much more enjoyable if you can go on this Adventure in the fall...

We went mid-September last year and the weather was PERFECT! With all of the outdoor activities, it's much more enjoyable if you can go on this Adventure in the fall...

Spring can also be nice in the southwest. Summer days (and nights) can just be too HOT!

Thank you so much for the info. I don't do well in the heat - tend to get overheated and crabby!!;)

I *just* got back from this trip, and the weather in May was quite hot enough for some of the Moab portions (like the hike to Delicate Arch). I don't do well in heat, either. I would NOT want to be there in the summer, no way! I imagine the fall would be very similar to May...

It is a *fabulous* trip and a marvelous itinerary. You will absolutely love it! Feel free to ask me any questions.

sayhello

Say Hello
I would LOVE to hear a trip report from you
Any tips or recommendations you can make would be GREAT.
We will be going in Sept.
Thanks
:)

Say Hello
I would LOVE to hear a trip report from you
Any tips or recommendations you can make would be GREAT.
We will be going in Sept.
Thanks
:)
I totally plan on posting a detailed report (with pictures!) very soon. I'm off to my nephew's graduation for the long weekend, but I'll start working on it and posting it after I get back.

sayhello

P1020961.jpg

Oh! I forgot to post a link to my Trip Report for the Soutwest Splendors Trip!

Here's the link to Part 1. There are 5 parts (I put links at the bottom of each part to take you to the next one). Warning! They have LOTS and LOTS of pictures!!!!

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1870357

Hope you enjoy!

Sayhello

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter