Souvenir for 13 year-old?

Megan138

Mouseketeer
Hi! We are leaving for Disney shortly and my 13 year-old neighbor is going to cat sit for us. I am paying her for the work but also want to bring something back from Disney for her. My kids are younger so I'm not sure what I should buy. I'd like to spend around $25. If anyone has ideas I'd appreciate it! Thanks.

It really depends on what she likes. Does she have a favorite character or favorite princess? Maybe jewelry or a tiara. I would ask either her or her mother what she likes. There’s just so many wonderful things to choose from. It would help you if you could narrow it down.

It really depends on what she likes. Does she have a favorite character or favorite princess? Maybe jewelry or a tiara. I would ask either her or her mother what she likes. There’s just so many wonderful things to choose from. It would help you if you could narrow it down.

Thanks - we posted at the same time that I should ask her mom to help narrow it down. She definitely loves dresses so I can see her liking jewelry. I'm staying at the Poly next week - have fun on your anniversary trip!

One other suggestion if she likes animals. My 17 year old has informed me that is buying several Animal Kingdom shirts celebrating their 20th Anniversary.

Thanks - we posted at the same time that I should ask her mom to help narrow it down. She definitely loves dresses so I can see her liking jewelry. I'm staying at the Poly next week - have fun on your anniversary trip!
Thanks!

One other suggestion if she likes animals. My 17 year old has informed me that is buying several Animal Kingdom shirts celebrating their 20th Anniversary.
I think that would be really great - to have a t-shirt of a special event. Thanks!

I'm definitely not 17 and I won't be surprised if those make their way home in my suitcase....

@Megan138 If there are any cool bags, I'd also look at those. I remember in the mid 2000s they had these princess tote bags that were like bedazzled...I still have my Little Mermaid one floating around somewhere.

We just returned from Disney. My 12 year old daughter chose some really cute Mickey head shaped Swarovski crystal earrings. It was actually perfect for gift-giving because it came with a cute little gift bag with a Walt Disney quote. If her ears aren't pierced, then a bracelet or necklace like others have suggested, would be nice too. She also chose some aviator-style sunglasses with a little Minnie red bow on the top corner. I think they were each around $20-25. Other ideas might be a small tote bag or a beach towel for summer.

When I was 13 graphic tees were all the rage. If you can, perhaps find a Tshirt on clearance that will fit your budget. Another useful souvenir I love getting every trip is a Disney mug or bowl. Last time I went I got a Frozen bowl for $8. Another souvenir you can get is a Mickey shaped cookie or rice krispie treat.

My DD is 12. There will be a ton of stuff for you to choose from. Has she been to Disney before? Does she have a favorite character? My DD would tell you something that isn't available at the regular Disney store at home (you will find some of the same merchandise- especially toys which she is probably past anyway). My DD loves Disney pins. Other good ideas are T-shirts, Beach Towels, pens, tumblers, mugs and probably a ton of other things I am not thinking of. Ears are fun-- but they likely won't get worn much at home.

I would think a teenager could use/enjoy a nice water bottle or lidded tumbler....especially if the mom is able to clue you in on a particular character or theme to aim for.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!