Souvenir Park Mugs

R2-JD

It was all started by Walt Disney!
Greetings all!

DW and I are heading to Disneyland at the beginning of May and we haven’t been since 1995 but we go to WDW a lot. When we go to WDW we get any new refillable(resort)/souvenir park beverage mugs we can and use them as our daily work mugs. I have looked high and low and have only found 1 or 2 pics of them in DLR/DCA and those were from last summer I believe.
We are wondering if they are available on a regular basis or even at the parks anymore at all. Has anybody seen them recently and if so what do they look like and where are they available?

Thanks in advance,
JD

DLR doesn't have the refillable resort mugs like WDW. So that should save you some time looking for those. There are plastic travel mugs available at various food and beverage locations and carts right now. Jolly Holiday Bakery on Main Street usually has the mugs. The mugs seem to be readily available at various locations throughout both parks. There are the Starbucks YAH mugs and commuter cups for each park. Those are available at Market House (DL) and Fiddler, Fifer, and the Practical (aka Starbucks in DCA). Hopefully someone who is at the parks now can post a photo of the current mugs for you.

The good part about the Disneyland mugs is that they actually change with seasons and change designs more often, so even though they aren't refillable, they are cheaper to buy and you don't get the same mug over and over!

The one last month had characters on the tea cups! Will be there in a few days and can take a pic of the current one if you'd like, although since they change out more often, it might not be what is there in May!

Thanks thelucky rabbit and MATTERHORN. We will look high and low for them when we go.
I know they are not refillable in the parks and that is a WDW resort option.
We buy them whenever we go and have a rotation of 15 mugs going right now. I did see a pic of a Pixar Pier version somewhere can’t remember where the picture is. We will hunt for them there but yes if someone does see them please post a pic or description if you can.
Thanks!

Yes, they sell the Pixar one at the coffee cart right before the bridge. Got one there last month. My husband is there now working, will see if he can snap a few before I get there next week!

The mugs are pretty easy to spot -- just look at the carts or on the display cases (sometimes by the ordering window, sometimes by the registers) to see if anything is available at that location and which design.

Yes, they sell the Pixar one at the coffee cart right before the bridge. Got one there last month. My husband is there now working, will see if he can snap a few before I get there next week!
Awesome! Glad to hear that one is still there. Thanks!

The mugs are pretty easy to spot -- just look at the carts or on the display cases (sometimes by the ordering window, sometimes by the registers) to see if anything is available at that location and which design.
Yes we will be checking every cart out that we can. Thanks! The last few times we were in WDW there weren't many carts selling them.
We did manage to get a Seven Dwarfs Mine Train and a Christmas mug this last trip at the end of November though.

Only 71 more days! :goodvibes

I was there last week, and saw the cute teacup riding Mickey one (which I bought) on Disneyland side. On CA they had an incredible s themed one.
Awesome thanks! I haven’t seen a pic of the tea cup mug yet.
I hope these will still be available in May.

Awesome thanks!

Thanks to all that have confirmed there are mugs in the parks. By chance could anybody post images of any they find please?
Thanks!
I can take a pic of the one I bought later tonight
Awesome thanks!

Thanks to all that have confirmed there are mugs in the parks. By chance could anybody post images of any they find please?
Thanks!
IMG_20190224_192333873.jpg IMG_20190224_192503744.jpg IMG_20190224_192333873.jpg
Not the best pics but here is the teacup mug if you haven't seen it

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter