Souvenir Planning/Strategies with Kids

We effectively window shop until the last day and each kiddo chooses one thing as their souvenir to take home. We have five kids so space is often an issue-so we can't be flying home with piles of purchases for each of us. We have never had the issue of not being able to get something on the last day (because they wanted X from park Y) they always find something. Also, we tend to go to the outlet malls and might pick up something little there, or I bring little things from home to give them to play with (such as tsum tsums). I don't want them to be shopping everyday, so this way we look the whole time and decide-plus going shopping to Disney springs takes the sting out of going home the next day for them.

I know this thread is old, but I'm glad I found it. We're taking our two daughters this weekend. I was thinking of getting each of them a $50 Disney Gift card as their souvenir budget. I hope that's enough in 2020. =p

I know this thread is old, but I'm glad I found it. We're taking our two daughters this weekend. I was thinking of getting each of them a $50 Disney Gift card as their souvenir budget. I hope that's enough in 2020. =p
It is plenty!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!