Souvenir popcorn container - can you refill on cruise

DizFan99

Earning My Ears
:lmao:
Can I bring my souvenir popcorn container from Walt Disney World on the cruise and fill it at the Preludes snack location?

This same question was just answered a few weeks ago on Disney's mom panel site, they said no. I've never wanted to get popcorn on the ship, seems like any time we've gone by Preludes the popcorn always smells burnt.

:lmao:
Can I bring my souvenir popcorn container from Walt Disney World on the cruise and fill it at the Preludes snack location?

Experiences posted here say the answer is yes. We purchased a popcorn bucket several cruises ago. It says "Disney Parks" on the bucket. We've brought it back for every cruise since then, and they have refilled it for the reduced refill price with no question.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter