• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Souviner Keys??

Jinnyboom

Mouseketeer
Got my "all ears" newsletter today and one tip mentioned was to have a copy of your room key made upon checkout. The author said they would personalize your key with your name and do this for FREE.........does anyone know about this???

When you check in your key (actually a plastic key card) had your name on it and when you check out you get to keep it. Is this what you mean? We only had 2 key cards but if you have UPH, I think you would have one for each person in your party. We just bought 5 day PH at the resort and they were still the plastic cards but they all had my name on them because I reserved the room.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter