Spa Discount

cruisin5

DIS Veteran
Would the 15% discount at Senses apply only to the DVC owner to the owner and a guest?

Given you'll need to show your card and photo ID for discounts, I would assume so...and generally the DVC Member has to be the person that pays when anything is discounted.

I went with my sister to the SSR location. I showed my DVC card and ID and I paid the bill. The discount was to both tabs, no questions asked.

I called to make reservations and the CM suggested to keep an eye out for changing discounts; last September it was 40% off. 25% is generous but at 40% I'm booking two treatments!

I missed the 40% last May because it started after we left. In September it was supposed to be over, BUT they very quietly extended it so I got 40% off. It was AMAZING!! Just booked today for the first week of May. A bigger discount would be splendid!

I missed the 40% last May because it started after we left. In September it was supposed to be over, BUT they very quietly extended it so I got 40% off. It was AMAZING!! Just booked today for the first week of May. A bigger discount would be splendid!

What treatments do you like and which location? I have 80 min facials booked for GF but thinking of switching to SSR. We won't be as rushed for time at SSR as we would be at GF.

What treatments do you like and which location? I have 80 min facials booked for GF but thinking of switching to SSR. We won't be as rushed for time at SSR as we would be at GF.

I have done massages, facials, and mani/pedi, all at SSR. They were all terrific, with the exception of the one facial tech who was extremely condescending. The facial was fine, but her attitude was not! She basically scolded me about the department store products I use on my face and implied that my skin would be in much better condition if I bought the line of products sold in the spa. I have never, EVER felt pressured to buy products in the WDW spas before. I love going to the spa, and I know some spas are incredibly high pressure when it comes to trying to sell products, but that was the first time I had ever encountered it at WDW. ANYWAY...

I am going to GF for a massage and facial this time because we are staying at VGF and the logistics of it are so much simpler. I have heard SSR is the better of the 2, so we'll see. I have found that the 50 minute massage is too short, so now I book 80 minutes followed by a 50 minute facial. I have my nails done right before we leave home so they typically don't need to be done while we are at WDW.

We just got back and had 25% off at GF. We did an 80 minute couples massage and it was heavenly. :love:

Where do you find the discounts? On the DVC member perks website I only see 15%?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter