Spa on embarkation day

Maggie'sMom

DIS Veteran
Has anyone had luck getting services in the spa after embarkation but before the muster drill on embarkation day without an appointment? A friend I am traveling with didn't book spa services as soon as her window opened and is now finding not many appointment times available. She wants a pedicure. On our last cruise, my DD wanted a manicure in the Chill Spa, which of course you can't book until you are onboard. But when we went to the spa soon after lunch, they offered to take her immediately if we wanted. We did it, and the spa area was pretty empty for the time we were there. Could it be the same with the adult services?

Has anyone had luck getting services in the spa after embarkation but before the muster drill on embarkation day without an appointment? A friend I am traveling with didn't book spa services as soon as her window opened and is now finding not many appointment times available. She wants a pedicure. On our last cruise, my DD wanted a manicure in the Chill Spa, which of course you can't book until you are onboard. But when we went to the spa soon after lunch, they offered to take her immediately if we wanted. We did it, and the spa area was pretty empty for the time we were there. Could it be the same with the adult services?

I would guess they would accommodate her, although it may not be very relaxing as people will be touring the spa during that time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!