Spa Services

tigerhoo

Earning My Ears
Has anyone used the spa services on the Magic recently?

I was interested in a facial and massage and just wondering what your experiece was like. If it was worth the time and expense and if you would do it again.

Thanks and have a good day.

I did the absolute body and facial this past July on the Magic. It was worth every cent!

Hola,

I did the facial/massage, I think it's called Spa Taster, on the Wonder (same spa company) and I would do it again in a nanosecond !!!! :p

I did the Absolute Face and Body on oct. 19, and I would absolutely do it again! My DH did it and said he liked the massage but not the facial.

We were on the 10/26 magic. Dh and I did the couples Spa Taster. Like "disney6", I like the facial part and he liked the massage part. He said he would not do the facial again. In fact he enjoyed the massage part so much he booked another one for later in the week.

Hi Tiger. I was on the August 17th Magic Western cruise and highly recommend the Elemis Absolute Face And Body Treatment. It is so relaxing that you might want to schedule one for your first full day onboard as it can provide a most wonderful start to a truly "Magical" vacation! Also, if "capability" had a face it would most certainly be that of Jeanette from South Africa. Ask for the dear girl and I'm sure you, too, will be recommending her.

Thanks to everyone who responded. Sounds like I should definitely schedule some time for the spa.

Sandiegosusie: I found a nice list of the spa services on www.disneycruiser.com

I'm leaving tomorrow, I'm in pre-panic mode and still packing. I think I'll be in full panic mode by tonight.

highly recommend the Elemis Absolute Face And Body Treatment. It is so relaxing that you might want to schedule one for your first full day onboard as it can provide a most wonderful start to a truly "Magical" vacation!
Truer words have never been spoken!!! During our June cruise on the Magic, I had the Absolute sceduled for 8AM on Day 1. It was a perfect start to a perfect vacation. Worth every penny!!:teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter