Spa treatments outside Aulani??

are there any near the resort that are decent?

There's a Massage Envy in Kapolei, which is only 5 minutes from Aulani. If you go onto Yelp for massage in Kapolei, you will find a lot of options.

I have only gotten spa treatments at Laniwai Spa while staying at Aulani a few times, so I have no personal experience at any other places.

You could look up Marriott Beach Club and the Four Seasons.

Both these places will have pricing much like Laniwai Spa. It's possible the Four Seasons could even be a tad higher. o_O I am assuming that the OP wanted less expensive spa treatments or they would just be booking at Aulani. :cutie:

Honestly, I didn't think Aulani's pricing was too bad considering its a high end spa in a tourist area. The pricing was on par with other high end spas we saw in Hawaii as well as the ones at home on the east coast, and IMO, Aulani's amenities exceeded any other spa. The hydrotherapy gardens were unlike anything else I've experienced at a spa, and the bath products in the showers smelled amazing. The price also included gratuity.

If its a cheaper price you're looking for, you may be hard pressed to find it in Hawaii unless you find a small local shop or go to a chain like Massage Envy as PP mentioned. But you would be getting an experience you could also get at home.

Honestly, I didn't think Aulani's pricing was too bad considering its a high end spa in a tourist area. The pricing was on par with other high end spas we saw in Hawaii as well as the ones at home on the east coast, and IMO, Aulani's amenities exceeded any other spa. The hydrotherapy gardens were unlike anything else I've experienced at a spa, and the bath products in the showers smelled amazing. The price also included gratuity.

If its a cheaper price you're looking for, you may be hard pressed to find it in Hawaii unless you find a small local shop or go to a chain like Massage Envy as PP mentioned. But you would be getting an experience you could also get at home.

Agree. Agree. Agree!!! :cutie: :cutie: :cutie:

Since the OP specifically asked for outside of Aulani, I have to assume (until they come back and fill us in) they did not want to pay the prices. But I agree that Laniwai Spa is truly one of the best spas I have ever been to!

Agree. Agree. Agree!!! :cutie: :cutie: :cutie:

Since the OP specifically asked for outside of Aulani, I have to assume (until they come back and fill us in) they did not want to pay the prices. But I agree that Laniwai Spa is truly one of the best spas I have ever been to!
I also agree! Laniwai is totally worth the splurge if you’re in the market for a spa treatment. And stay after your service for as long as you can. My husband knows I will always book a spa treatment any time we go to Aulani. Going for the third time in September.

Sorry I’m here, lol life has been a little crazy lately. I just want to see if there was any better options then aulani
I’m a first timer at aulani so I want to check out all my options.

Sorry I’m here, lol life has been a little crazy lately. I just want to see if there was any better options then aulani
I’m a first timer at aulani so I want to check out all my options.

As I mentioned up-thread, Aulani offers the most amenities and I believe they even publicly say their hydrotherapy gardens are the only of its kind in Hawaii. So, you'll get the best bang for your buck at Aulani IMO.

I just want to see if there was any better options then aulani

"Better" options would be mighty tough to find IMO, having enjoyed Laniwai's spa services more than once. Cheaper options, yes. I'm with nekereina on how awesome Aulani's spa really is. Whatever you decide, happy planning! :flower2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter