SPA ?

goofynut41

Disney Veteran
Has anybody ever used the spa at Aulani? How was it? Looking at the couples services, was wondering if you could make your own spa experience? There is some things in each package that I want and don't want.:idea:

I really enjoyed my visit to Laniwai spa and others here highly recommend it as well. I did a solo service but have seen rave couples reviews. I actually felt a little odd at the spa because everyone else in the relaxation garden area etc. seemed to be couples and I was the only one by myself.

You can do pretty much all the spa services a la carte. There is a link on the spa page for their full menu that lists both packages and a la carte services.

DH and I did the couples massage, and it was amazing. What is the package you are looking at? We just did the massage, and it included use of the hydrotherapy gardens for the day as well as the locker room facilities for the day. We didn't want or need anything else. I'm sure you could book other services a la carte as well.

We did the couples massage. Loved it! Go at least an hour and half before your appointment so that you get to enjoy all the outdoor areas and lounging areas. We went an hour before and really didn't feel like that was enough time. You can also stay after your appointment, but I liked the time beforehand better.

We've done the spa at Aulani several times and really enjoyed it! Seriously good. As suggested above, be sure to get there early so you can enjoy the extra features. The spa is way above and beyond anything we've experienced on DCL (or there cruise lines) or on other land-based spas.

DH and I did the couples massage, and it was amazing. What is the package you are looking at? We just did the massage, and it included use of the hydrotherapy gardens for the day as well as the locker room facilities for the day. We didn't want or need anything else. I'm sure you could book other services a la carte as well.
WE wanted to get a massage and a facial and enjoy the spa.. Sounds great..:cloud9:

Best spa we have ever been to! And we have visited countless number of spas all over. We always do the couples massage treatments. Tip make sure you eat a meal before you go. Once your there you will not want to leave and make use of the outdoor area.

Best spa we have ever been to! And we have visited countless number of spas all over. We always do the couples massage treatments. Tip make sure you eat a meal before you go. Once your there you will not want to leave and make use of the outdoor area.
It definitely is the best spa! Service, ambiance and facilities are top notch!

If you're DVC, do mention it with your reservation. I think we got a small 'upgrade' from the usual couples massage to hot stone couples massage.

@OKW Lover @pharmama or anyone else who has been to the spa at Aulani, perhaps you can answer this.

I am pretty sure I have read in various TRs that if you book any service at Laniwai (ie just a pedicure) you are allowed to use the hydro therapy pools but now I am second guessing myself

@OKW Lover @pharmama or anyone else who has been to the spa at Aulani, perhaps you can answer this.

I am pretty sure I have read in various TRs that if you book any service at Laniwai (ie just a pedicure) you are allowed to use the hydro therapy pools but now I am second guessing myself
I don't know the answer to that. We've always booked a massage so the issue didn't come up. I'd suggest calling the spa directly.

I can't confirm, but this has always been my understanding as well.

I agree-best to call and ask. The website says access to the hydrotherapy gardens comes with any "full service" spa treatment. The pedicures are listed under Salon services on the spa menu and not under Treatments so I'm not sure if they include access to the gardens or not.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter