Space in a studio question

sara mom

Mouseketeer
Hi all! Is there room in a studio for a full size air mattress if the sleeper is extended out? During the day we would prop it up along the wall in the entryway area.

You would have to move the table and chairs and I am not sure where they would go unless you stacked them somehow. I think it would be really really tight...

I agree with PP, not sure exactly how an air mattress would fit with the sofa bed pulled out as the living area of the studio doesn't have a lot of floor space.

Agree with PPs. A studio is smaller than a standard hotel room. With the sleeper sofa pulled out, there's very little room for walking around. A twin size air mattress may fit in the hallway by the door to the room, in front of the bathroom and kitchenette, but it would block off the bathroom door if anyone needs to go during the night. I think a full size air mattress would be too big.

Make it the 4th responder to say that I don't think it will fit. In fact, we looked at a studio for 5 of us (our youngest was under 2 and counted an an infant for room capacity purposes). We couldn't figure out how we were going to fit a pack n play with the sofa pulled out into a bed. I think we could have squeezed it between the beds or the bed and the wall or in the hallway, but it would have blocked pathways. Anyway, I don't think a full size mattress would fit.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter